The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I only put them to my parents, usually just 1 or 2
Reply 41
I don't ever add kisses to any form of communication except for birthday cards.
Only when I'm wishing her a Goodnight
Reply 43
Used to give everybody at least one or two. Maybe some spaces if I wanted a piece.

Don't even bother nowadays.
rarely one to my mum, two or three to girls I like, one to girls that are just friends
Never ever. It makes me cringe to the high heavens when people do. urrgh
I never used to text them but I like doing it now :smile:
None to my family or friends, unless I'm being sarcastic... but to the boyfriend it's in the region of 5 to 8 at the end of most texts

Posted from TSR Mobile
i dont send any x as i dont have any girls digits apart from family
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

that many to everyone
0 :smile:

Comes from a time when most mobiles had a character limit for each text and preferred to not waste characters :biggrin:
However many I get sent, I do the same back... (Usually 0. Sad times.)

Except this one friend who just spams me so I spam her back not counting lol
Reply 52
I occasionally use one when talking to girls, two or none to my mum depending on how I feel and anything from about 10-15 to my girlfriend. I usually just hold the button down for a few seconds until it looks long enough :wink:
None really, only on special occasions haha like birthdays

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Original post by Alfissti
0 :smile:

Comes from a time when most mobiles had a character limit for each text and preferred to not waste characters :biggrin:

I just realised that that was THE PAST!
Reply 55
Between 3 or 4 for special members of the opposite sex :wink:, like 1 or 2 for friends. Some lads put one at the end of texts to eachother, whatever floats your boat.. :rolleyes:
Original post by Armadillo
Hey guys, what kind of kissing (x) behaviour do you use in texts?
I was talking about this with a friend and we noticed we both use xxx's differently.

I tend to use mine more self consciously and reflect how much the other person is using. While she tends to use hers as a full stop of the sentence x

I know some people don't like using any! Which kind of person are you?

If you're interested in the topic, she also has a survey up which is really worth a few minutes on: TAKE SURVEY HERE

Spoiler

I know I have bothered to reply but why on earth have you asked this question? why are you analysing this?
I don't use any, unless I'm being sarcastic. It really bothered me when my friend had a girlfriend who became massively distressed when he sent any less than 2 lines of kisses on any message. It bothered him too, but he still did it :/
Friends get as many kisses as they've given me, which is either 3-4 or zero depending on who it is.

My dad and my sister get a few, Mum gets a whole row and my boyfriend gets at least two rows. Probably a bit excessive but ah well :tongue:
3 to girlfriend when we say bye or goodnight.

Latest

Trending

Trending