Scroll to see replies

I didn't watch it:tongue:

I am going to continue being myself:h:
Original post by MidnightDream
Your parents are clearly nothing like mine :rofl:

youre an adult
just grow a pair

my parents are damm strict yeh just have to grow up:P
besides why arent yeh allowed on electronic devices:?
Original post by trustmeimlying1
youre an adult
just grow a pair

my parents are damm strict yeh just have to grow up:P
besides why arent yeh allowed on electronic devices:?

The phone and laptop thingy was just an example and a bad one at that :giggle:, besides to be honest I lie to my parents least out of everybody :teehee:

Really your parents would ship you off to another country if you annoyed them? :laugh: and I'm not even an adult yet :erm:

If angst can be avoided, I will avoid it - arguing is a waste of my time just like the convo - now bye
(edited 9 years ago)
The phone and laptop thingy was just an example and a bad one at that :giggle:, besides to be honest I lie to my parents least out of everybody :teehee:

Really your parents would ship you of to another country if you annoyed them? :laugh:

If angst can be avoided, I will avoid it - arguing is a waste of my time just like the convo - now bye

haha I disagree

personally ive found my relationships to be a lot more fulfilling and enjoyable when all the cars were on the table

yeh thats right gurl..get off your phone before daddy punishes yeh p
haha I disagree

personally ive found my relationships to be a lot more fulfilling and enjoyable when all the cars were on the table

Wow, that must be a pretty strong table.

:tongue:
haha I disagree

yeh thats right gurl..get off your phone before daddy punishes yeh p

Who said I lie in my relationships? Disagree all you like :rolleyes:

I'm on my laptop bright one :laugh: and he wouldn't punish me for using it anyhoo :rofl:

We're not going to agree, you like to be truthful all the damn time and I like to tell a few white lies, let's agree to disagree and move on
(edited 9 years ago)

I'm my laptop bright one :laugh: and he wouldn't punish me for using it anyhoo :rofl:

We're not going to agree, you like to be truthful all the damn time and I like to tell a few white lies

often people arent honest/blunt enough in relationships imo..communication is often an issue..holding back can be as bad as lying at times.

grand id ask how yeh are but I believe my stay is overdue so take it easy kid:biggrin:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Wow, that must be a pretty strong table.

:tongue:

haha took me a while to get there:P

cards!!!! but yeh I also think people are a lot more accepting when you be yourself and not someone else.

however shocking or different yeh are..most people will generally accept so yeh can always be as yeh are
(edited 9 years ago)
often people arent honest/blunt enough in relationships imo..communication is often an issue..holding back can be as bad as lying at times.

grand id ask how yeh are but I believe my stay is overdue so take it easy kid:biggrin:

That may be a problem for you but it isn't for me, hmmm bye

I'm on my laptop bright one :laugh: and he wouldn't punish me for using it anyhoo :rofl:

We're not going to agree, you like to be truthful all the damn time and I like to tell a few white lies, let's agree to disagree and move on

I think someone should start thread about honesty in relationships, it's a really interesting topic of conversation. :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=89

I even made the link for you :wink:

It's a difficult balance between being totally honest and knowing when to hold back, I thihnk. :smile:
"Listen to your parents. They know what's best for you". :rolleyes:
I think someone should start thread about honesty in relationships, it's a really interesting topic of conversation. :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=89

I even made the link for you :wink:

It's a difficult balance between being totally honest and knowing when to hold back, I thihnk. :smile:

haha im pretty sure mrs dreamer doesnt want to chat to moi again!:P

hmm yeh I guess im somewhat of an extreme..I should find people tend to lean on the too much lies side of the balance hence I consciously try and do the opposite.

im supposed to be weaning off this not setting up new threads:P

but thanks
haha im pretty sure mrs dreamer doesnt want to chat to moi again!:P

hmm yeh I guess im somewhat of an extreme..I should find people tend to lean on the too much lies side of the balance hence I consciously try and do the opposite.

im supposed to be weaning off this not setting up new threads:P

but thanks

But I've been making too many threads recently too....
But I've been making too many threads recently too....

youre a moderator its grand

actually maybe you can help with some advice if yeh didnt mind:P

and oh havent seen yours..would love to have a peep
Reply 134
I have somewhat subconsciously been told to bottle things up and never discuss your problems.. does't go so well
(edited 9 years ago)
'You don't need to buy a printer for uni, just use the library ones'
'Date him, he's pretty hot'

'No Emily, don't take geography its useless':frown:
'Just punch him in the mouth' - Dad, to the year 3, 4 and a half stone iteration of myself with regard to a kid that was picking on me. Never did do it, he reckoned it would have solved the problem, I reckon I'd have got battered by him and his army of friends, my 2 mates weren't too handy in fisticuffs.
"Don't worry if things don't go to plan, God has a plan for you"

:s-smilie:
"Study law".

Quick Reply

Latest