The Student Room Group

Does anyone have sexual thoughts about female friends?

I have quite a few female friends or female acquaintainces at college and work.

I keep imagining doing naughty things with them after meeting/flirting with them.

I mean the other day at dinner, her feet sort of brushed against me, now I keep thinking of her giving me footjobs..

I met a really pretty blonde at work, and I keep imagining her giving me head..

I'm unsure what this all means. Does it mean I'm definitely attracted to them? Some of them are my friends, some I just met.

Do you have sexy thoughts/masturbate over your female friends?
Nah, no guy has ever imagined doing anything more sexual than having a cup of tea with their fit female friends.
Reply 2
Over your fit friends? What guy doesn't occasionally imagine their friends or the girl next door/next floor as sexy slave girls or giving them a lapdance or more?
Reply 3
Original post by Le Nombre
Nah, no guy has ever imagined doing anything more sexual than having a cup of tea with their fit female friends.

Lol

I mean there's a girl I met recently, I may have completed with her photo a few times.. ahem
Reply 4
Of course. It happens.. your mind wanders to your beautiful sexy female friend and you start to fantasise about them.. it's normal. It's fantasy!

I'm sure lots of guys do fantasise about them.
I'm sure a few girls fantasise about their friends too?

It's all fantasy.
Not masterbate to any of them.

To the hot female friends that I have kind of. I went there with two of them but its awkward after, also with friends it's never a good idea. For the others I used to but didn't want to since its not that great as it is made up to be.

But I've got better things to focus on
and so kind of dont think about that kind of stuff anymore.

OP you are deeply disturbed if you don't mind me saying.
Reply 6
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Chlomc
Yeah. It's normal :smile:

Okay. I'm finding it hard to talk to them though because I see them sexually now.

I mean, I don't seem to have a problem talking to girls generally, but with these ones, I do?
i see their beauty and themselves as two separate entities. One is fapable, the other is not.
Reply 9
Original post by KingStannis
i see their beauty and themselves as two separate entities. One is fapable, the other is not.

Yeah totally agree.

I like them as people, partly why I fantasise about being with them romantically.
I find some of them really hot, which is why I sort of ahem, imagine doing wild things with them, but now I find it hard to talk to them normally, because I find them so hot! What to do?

What does fapable mean?
Original post by Anonymous
Over your fit friends? What guy doesn't occasionally imagine their friends or the girl next door/next floor as sexy slave girls or giving them a lapdance or more?

Lol

I mean there's a girl I met recently, I may have completed with her photo a few times.. ahem

Why are you talking to yourself?
Yeah totally agree.

I like them as people, partly why I fantasise about being with them romantically.
I find some of them really hot, which is why I sort of ahem, imagine doing wild things with them, but now I find it hard to talk to them normally, because I find them so hot! What to do?

What does fapable mean?

masturbate-able.

If you can't talk to people who you find attractive, then that is another problem altogether.
Original post by Le Nombre

Hahaha

Though, some of the girls are so fit at work. I can't stop fantasing about them!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending