The Student Room Group

Straight white male celebration society

Hi, i think us beleaguered straight white males, who are so hated and despised in this politically correct dominated society, need a society which celebrates our achievements and contributions to the world.

I am sick of being made to feel guilty for being straight and white and being blamed for the worlds problems.

So, lets ignore the hate and celebrate the straight white male! I need at least 10 ( i think? ) people to be able to formally submit the society. No racism, anyone can join, just celebration.

If you contribute to this society, it has to be positive. Big or small achievements can be posted up.

Once the society gets started, we will post up the contributions of straight white men. So, for example, as we are all on computers lets celebrate the straight white male Charles Babbage who is the father of modern computing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Babbage
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Isambard Kingdom Brunel

An engineering genius, designed SS Great Britain the first ocean going iron hulled ship.

And what a name.

Original post by imtelling
Hi, i think us beleaguered straight white males, who are so hated and despised in this politically correct dominated society, need a society which celebrates our achievements and contributions to the world.

I am sick of being made to feel guilty for being straight and white and being blamed for the worlds problems.

Who are the people who hate and despise straight white males? Who are the people that make you feel guilty for being straight and white? Who are the people who blame you for the worlds problems?
What a noble pursuit, OP.

I would like to celebrate Elton John.
The problem I have with this is that I'm not going to automatically agree with and get on with someone just because they're the same sexuality/ethnicity as me.
This is probably the single dumbest thread I've ever seen on TSR, and some really dumb **** gets posted here.
Reply 7
What if one is partially white. Not Virtilgo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by SHallowvale
Who are the people who hate and despise straight white males? Who are the people that make you feel guilty for being straight and white? Who are the people who blame you for the worlds problems?

Yeah, can't say I've ever been made to feel guilty for being a straight white male, nor do I feel I am 'hated and despised' by anyone.
I thought ya'll were gonna post pics of hot guys. I am disappoint.
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Hold your heads high brothers, we are awesome

Sarcasm, right?
Original post by iuyscvbh
Sarcasm, right?

Maybe, maybe not.

Spoiler

Reply 12
the student really is a very silly place... haha
Original post by imtelling

So, lets ignore the hate and celebrate the straight white male! I need at least 10 ( i think? ) people to be able to formally submit the society. No racism, anyone can join, just celebration.

If you contribute to this society, it has to be positive. Big or small achievements can be posted up.

Once the society gets started, we will post up the contributions of straight white men. So, for example, as we are all on computers lets celebrate the straight white male Charles Babbage who is the father of modern computing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Babbage

You have a very disturbing obsession with validating yourself through your skin colour. Here, I think I know what's infecting you.
http://abagond.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/fragile-white-ego-syndrome/

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Hold your heads high brothers, we are awesome

Ew, those feet look so nasty!
I think there's a group called the KKK that you can join if you're so strongly for white supremacy
Original post by lilypear
I think there's a group called the KKK that you can join if you're so strongly for white supremacy

:3 oh hey fellow asian tsr cool club member
:3 oh hey fellow asian tsr cool club member

Hello :cool:
Original post by lilypear
Hello :cool:

:perv:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending