The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Accommodation

Does anyone know of any decent looking private accommodation?
I have a feeling I will not be getting offered accommodation from the university so I would like an alternative at the ready haha
Thank You :smile:
Hi Kieran, if you live over 30 miles away then there's a good chance you'll get it. For private, you best ring up some of the housing companies there and ask for September vacancies.
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
If you're requiring private sector accommodation, we would recommend looking first at the Chester Student Stamp page, which is our official list of private sector accommodation:
http://www.chesterstudentstamp.co.uk/Accommodation

If you have any questions you can contact the accommodation team on 01244 513000 or email [email protected]
Reply 3
Original post by University of Chester
If you're requiring private sector accommodation, we would recommend looking first at the Chester Student Stamp page, which is our official list of private sector accommodation:
http://www.chesterstudentstamp.co.uk/Accommodation

If you have any questions you can contact the accommodation team on 01244 513000 or email [email protected]

Ah! thank you very much! :smile:
Another question I have is that on UCAS my course is due to start on the 23rd September but the move in date I have been told about is the 28th September. What does this mean?
Reply 4
Original post by KindofGood
Hi Kieran, if you live over 30 miles away then there's a good chance you'll get it. For private, you best ring up some of the housing companies there and ask for September vacancies.

Ah thats unfortunate! I live just under 25 miles away. alright I will do, thank you!
Original post by Kieran_Lamb
Ah! thank you very much! :smile:
Another question I have is that on UCAS my course is due to start on the 23rd September but the move in date I have been told about is the 28th September. What does this mean?

Hi, UCAS have published the wrong dates on Track. Your induction week begins on 28th Sept. Sorry for the confusion.
Reply 6
Original post by University of Chester
Hi, UCAS have published the wrong dates on Track. Your induction week begins on 28th Sept. Sorry for the confusion.

Okay, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending