The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This is me taken a week and a half ago and without makeup because I was feeling brave.
Original post by RachaelBee
This is me taken a week and a half ago and without makeup because I was feeling brave.

I bet I can work my way around a pole better than you
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
I bet I can work my way around a pole better than you

Many can.

Very LQ but it's the most recent.
Many can.

out of all hobbies why did you pick pole-dancing ?
out of all hobbies why did you pick pole-dancing ?

I enjoy it, it challenges me, it has helped me tone up, made me physically stronger, I can measure my progress and it doesn't require me to work as a team. That move was my nemesis and it took me since December to get it but the feeling of satisfaction when I did was immense. Plus the class is literally 2 minutes away from where I live. It's not my only hobby either, I also horse ride and play roller derby.
I enjoy it, it challenges me, it has helped me tone up, made me physically stronger, I can measure my progress and it doesn't require me to work as a team. That move was my nemesis and it took me since December to get it but the feeling of satisfaction when I did was immense. Plus the class is literally 2 minutes away from where I live. It's not my only hobby either, I also horse ride and play roller derby.

Bloooooody hell, didn't expect that response.
What do you study?

you know lads have fun when the women started poledancing:P
Original post by Direstraights
Here you go. My eyes are a bit dark, late night.

You look a bit like Theo James!
Original post by Secretnerd123
Cool. Any advice for those like me starting uni in autumn? A little nervous :tongue:

Well the main thing I found is that it's a great opportunity to leave behind the bull**** of school. No more cliques, no more popularity headaches, just a lot of great, open-minded people. Uni was where I found my feet and really became myself in a great new way. It's nothing bu new opportunities and a change to really, truly re-invent yourself. Do great things with it :wink: It's a blast
Original post by itsRochana
You look a bit like Theo James!

Is that a good thing?
Original post by Direstraights
Is that a good thing?

Oh definitely :biggrin:
Bloooooody hell, didn't expect that response.
What do you study?

Not sure if that's good or bad haha. I've just finished A levels in biology and history, I've started AS math and I'm self teaching AS RE. I'm hoping to be accepted into Kent for biomedical science for 2015 entry but due to issues selling my house that may not happen as planned.

Original post by trustmeimlying1
you know lads have fun when the women started poledancing:P

Yes but it's beyond me why they do! It's very unsexy with all the calluses, bruises and friction burns haha.
Not sure if that's good or bad haha. I've just finished A levels in biology and history, I've started AS math and I'm self teaching AS RE. I'm hoping to be accepted into Kent for biomedical science for 2015 entry but due to issues selling my house that may not happen as planned.

loool it's good, I was expecting some response like "i poledance for all da lads n 2 be sexy :smile:"

coolcool, what do you hope to do after Uni?
loool it's good, I was expecting some response like "i poledance for all da lads n 2 be sexy :smile:"

coolcool, what do you hope to do after Uni?

Well I iz wll fit so dat lyk gos wiart sayin.

I'm not sure yet, I'm currently working on a virus project with a friend at Leeds Uni which I'm loving, so I wouldn't say no to doing that for a living.
Original post by AlphaNick
do you really think i didn't know? he had CNN in the bottom right corner, I'm not thick but I got a rep for it so call me what you want

It was a joke. Stop crying. Defo BetaNick.

Original post by abdulahi
my audi is rented? theyre just song lyrics i never meant it OOOO BARZZZZZZZZZZZ

Man thinks he's driving a German whip.

Do you like big long thick poles between your legs?
Well I iz wll fit so dat lyk gos wiart sayin.

I'm not sure yet, I'm currently working on a virus project with a friend at Leeds Uni which I'm loving, so I wouldn't say no to doing that for a living.

A virus project? Wtf you doing with virus' ?
you're into a lot of things
I think we both know what you're trying to do

Piss you off
Original post by keturah
Piss you off

looool good one :rolleyes: :cool:

Latest