Can make her laugh
Well cultured, read, traveled, ambitious, a lot of hobbies
Know how to have a good time while having a good career
Not boring
Above average penis size
Healthy

Where I fall short:

Look young for age
Very forward (not good for boring/shy/conservative girls)
Sensitive, sometimes very if in bad mood
Skinny
Still a little scared to go down on girls

I'm with you there, My biological father was brazillian so i have a similar skin colour, i'm quite outgoing, I'm always having a laugh and never fall short of finding something mutual to talk about.
Reply 41
Original post by bartonhollow
To be honest, it wouldn't be too hard for a guy with moobs to have a bigger chest than me but what can you do :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with being "smaller" IN some cases it's better. Personal opinion :smile:
Original post by Ryan-Slade
i'm quite outgoing, I'm always having a laugh and never fall short of finding something mutual to talk about.

If this is even vaguely true you should have no problems dating. Maybe you should reevaluate yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I look at your bank account :smile:

Strong anon here. Definitely not a guy.
Original post by holmes221
:sexface: A little frisky are we? Remember my eyes are up here

I dont get it.. your eyes are up where?
Nothing wrong with being "smaller" IN some cases it's better. Personal opinion :smile:

Haha well thanks! I constantly jump between loving and hating them but, overall, I don't mind I guess :tongue:
Reply 46
Original post by thetrickyfox
I'm going to break the trend of answers you could get using a google search and say three things that I personally am attracted to. This is definitely not for all girls, though I don't think anyone can claim speak for the entire female population.

+ Slightly mentally unbalanced. This sounds really odd but I have never more people I was attracted to than in my group therapy sessions. I guess crazy attracts crazy. Mentally unbalanced people are often more in touch with their emotions and better communicators, strangely. So to be more general, most people will go for people with personalities similar to their own. Try going after people who you actually have similarities with. Also people like people who are interesting. I hate to tell you no one wants to hear about you spending the day curtain shopping when they first meet you.
+ Honest intentions. You're just looking for sex? Say it. You're looking for friendship? Say it. You're looking for a long term commitment? Say it. Having to guess what someone wants from you, especially if you're someone who has had bad experiences with people in the past, can make a lot of people standoffish. Not everyone is looking for the same thing as you, you might as well make sure that you're on the same page as the other person. Mind, you don't need to go up to someone and go, "Hi my name is ___ and I'm just want to have sex with you."
+ And since you mentioned physically I think I, like many people, have a wide range I consider my 'type'. The most important things are the obvious, such as personal hygiene, please be clean and smell decent. I don't want someone drenched in lynx, I spent enough time in an all boys school that I like the people I'm with to smell like they're past puberty. I also think things like being able to actually see the person's eyes is important. Can't speak for anyone else but I can't stand it when hair covers someone's eyes. It's like half of the emotion is impossible to discern and eyes are cool.

Ahh very helpful! thanks :smile: I agree with you on the eyes front, ESPECIALLY if they're blue, Oh my god! :smile: To be honest, My types just someone that looks fairly decent, Long hair, Beautiful eyes, if im honest a nice arse ( More of a bum than boobs guy sorry :smile: )

I don't really go for the absoloute stunners, way out of my leauge first of all but, it's gunna sound weird, I want a girl that isn't perfect? (I don't get it either :frown:
Honest, decent, respectable, nice smile, smells great, family orientated and a perfect gentleman
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Well each girl is different, we have different types.
But these type of things are on almost every girl's checklist:

Confidence - not overly confident because you dont want to come across cocky or big headed. but at the same time, you dont want to be seen so shy that the girl has to make effort ALL the time.
Humour - Making a girl laugh is a big thing.
Hygiene - Youve gotta be clean. I know it sounds like a basic and normal thing to do but you have no idea how good it feels when a guy smells nice lol. Automatically makes us pay more attention to you.
Height - youre height is fine lol.
Dress sense - Some girls may be attracted to the chavvy type but majority of us arent. So no adidas and all these chavvy designer clothes (no offence to adidas haha).

It's kinda hard to say for certain, because we're all so different. Send me a PM or a photo of yourself and maybe i can help you further, cos right now i dont have much to go by :smile: Good luck though!
by smells nice she means a quick click of lynx in the morning before yeh get going
Reply 49
Original post by LightBlueSoldier
If this is even vaguely true you should have no problems dating. Maybe you should reevaluate yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

In honesty, this is only with people im comfortable with, First time you meet me im not even close, Takes me a while to come out my shell with new peeps, I think that's my problem.
Original post by Afghan Warrior
I dont get it.. your eyes are up where?

Bad phrasing. But still you're a frisky one.
Reply 51
Original post by bartonhollow
Haha well thanks! I constantly jump between loving and hating them but, overall, I don't mind I guess :tongue:

No worries, My ex used to be like that, Thought she had to have DD's to be attractive... She never would believe me :frown:
Good things about me girls like:

Exotic looks
Confident when in good mood, will take what I want without being a 'nice guy'
En devour to make girls feel good
Can make her smile
Can make her laugh
Not boring
Above average penis size
Healthy

Where I fall short:

Look young for age
Skinny

skinny and look young for my age too:cool:

many things in similar

going down on girls tho:P
Reply 53
Original post by chocolatesauce
Honest, decent, respectable, nice smile, smells great, family orientated and a perfect gentleman

Good to know, I'm sceptical on the " nice guy/ Perfect gentleman " I've always been like that, They like it to start with, untill they get bored, then they leave for a tought guy ******* :frown:
Good to know, I'm sceptical on the " nice guy/ Perfect gentleman " I've always been like that, They like it to start with, untill they get bored, then they leave for a tought guy ******* :frown:

That just means they find you boring. Nice and boring don't have to be opposites.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've never had a a type, all the guys I have gone for have been very different in looks but they all followed these basic personality traits; funny, interesting, caring and respectful.
Reply 56
Original post by LightBlueSoldier
That just means they find you boring. Nice and boring don't have to be opposites.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice to know, Not as if im unspontaneous or anything though, I try to think of new things to do/ go
Good things about me girls like:

Exotic looks
Confident when in good mood, will take what I want without being a 'nice guy'
En devour to make girls feel good
Can make her smile
Can make her laugh
Not boring
Above average penis size
Healthy

Where I fall short:

Look young for age
Skinny

It was all going so well until I read 'sensitive'. No, just no.

Not really, if you've made your feelings clear and they still go then they're not the one for you :smile:
Reply 59
Original post by thechemistress
It was all going so well until I read 'sensitive'. No, just no.

Just wondering :smile: What's wrong with a sensitive guy ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending