The Student Room Group

Girls!!! What do you look for in a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by chocolatesauce
Not really, if you've made your feelings clear and they still go then they're not the one for you :smile:

Well I suppose... The last time that happened she actually said I was TOO nice...
Original post by Ryan-Slade
Just wondering :smile: What's wrong with a sensitive guy ?

I just can't handle sensitive people in general. I'm not a very emotional person or very into talking about my feelings so a sensitive person will just piss me off
Original post by thechemistress
It was all going so well until I read 'sensitive'. No, just no.

I fully understand. Its really if im in a bad mood / tired. I don't like it in girls either.
Reply 63
Original post by thechemistress
I just can't handle sensitive people in general. I'm not a very emotional person or very into talking about my feelings so a sensitive person will just piss me off

Ahh fair enough
Well I suppose... The last time that happened she actually said I was TOO nice...

She probably though you were too nice to be true or something although I'm sure you were only being yourself
Reply 65
She probably though you were too nice to be true or something although I'm sure you were only being yourself

Someone else told me that, but seriously what the hell, surely "too nice to be true" is a good thing?
Someone else told me that, but seriously what the hell, surely "too nice to be true" is a good thing?

Not neccesarily, it could just mean she thinks you're two faced or have different personalities.
Humour. If you're not funny, you can **** off imo.
Reply 68
Similar sense of humour
Doesn't take life too seriously
Out if the ordinary appearance - perfect is boring :tongue:

My standards aren't too high really
Reply 69
Not neccesarily, it could just mean she thinks you're two faced or have different personalities.

Hmmm maybe, She also said I was too nice to other people, That's just the guy I am, I help people out, It's what I do. She used to get fed up if I agreed to help someone out with something... think she might have been a tad of an attention seeker.
Reply 70
Original post by Ndella
Similar sense of humour
Doesn't take life too seriously
Out if the ordinary appearance - perfect is boring :tongue:

My standards aren't too high really

Totally agree! Perfect is boring, Like I said, I look for people that AREN'T perfect :smile: Dunno why, You could put a perfect 10 and 6 next to eachother and I'd take the 6 :smile:
Hmmm maybe, She also said I was too nice to other people, That's just the guy I am, I help people out, It's what I do. She used to get fed up if I agreed to help someone out with something... think she might have been a tad of an attention seeker.

Yeah or she got jealous, there's nothing wrong with helping people out, keep doing what you're doing but don't let people use you :smile:
Reply 72
Yeah or she got jealous, there's nothing wrong with helping people out, keep doing what you're doing but don't let people use you :smile:

I will do thanks :smile: Wasn't even as if I neglected her or anything, If we had plans I'd say no or arrange for a time we weren't doing anything. Even if she wasn't around she'd get the ump.
Happy
Intelligent
Christian
Fit
Witty
Adventurous
Spontaneous
Affectionate
Hardworking
Classy
Cultured
Funny
Sporty
:biggrin:
I will do thanks :smile: Wasn't even as if I neglected her or anything, If we had plans I'd say no or arrange for a time we weren't doing anything. Even if she wasn't around she'd get the ump.

Hmm it sounds like she felt as if she wasn't getting enough attention from you. I could be wrong...
Original post by thetrickyfox

+ Slightly mentally unbalanced. This sounds really odd but I have never more people I was attracted to than in my group therapy sessions. I guess crazy attracts crazy. Mentally unbalanced people are often more in touch with their emotions and better communicators, strangely. So to be more general, most people will go for people with personalities similar to their own. Try going after people who you actually have similarities with. Also people like people who are interesting. I hate to tell you no one wants to hear about you spending the day curtain shopping when they first meet you.

That isn't as odd as you may think tbh. Part of the attraction I had to one of my ex's was her uniqueness because of her craziness, so I kind of get what you mean.
Reply 76
For those of you asking for a picture, this is about 2 years old but I don't exactly like the camera :smile: Usually get told im a 4/5 :smile: Take the piss as much as you want :smile:
Reply 77
Hmm it sounds like she felt as if she wasn't getting enough attention from you. I could be wrong...

Ahh well
Reply 78
Original post by WelshBluebird
That isn't as odd as you may think tbh. Part of the attraction I had to one of my ex's was her uniqueness because of her craziness, so I kind of get what you mean.

Totally agree, Its quirks and uniquness that makes a personality differnet from everyone elses :smile:
Ahh really? I do make an effort, I practically live by a pair of Jeans/Chinos and a casual shirt or tight fitting tee, Always well shaven ( Mostly because it grows in patchy and looks crap)

I could lie and say I make an effort. Just jeans and baggy T-shirts or shorts is all I really wear. I can't wear anything fitted or tight without reconsidering my life! Maybe a hoody too. I'm a hairy guy so I used to shave every day until about 3 and a half weeks ago when I realised that this is probably the last time I could get away without shaving a rocking a beard! Haha

-Leo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending