The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ApeMob
:blah: And calling someone a virgin only works on sad lonely males who spend all day on the internet. It's offensively true calling them a virgin :`).

Nice knowing you then :yy:
Original post by ApeMob
Ok so I enter a thread full of LARPing type roleplaying chat (which is sad) and the geeks can't take it. I see. I have friends in real life and resort to nothing. I know you people don't think I post to impress you. Please lmao And yes I am laughing, this is too amusing....in a sad way. I mean the same guy who says I'm nt worth it feels bothered enough still. X`D

Go out with your friends then :smile:
Original post by Arieisit
Eva, you're the only person that likes her :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're so popular online...well...one thread... & must be a real superstar offline too huh :wink:
Original post by Twinport53
Go out with your friends then :smile:

Can't a girl have a bit of me time with you lovely people. It's California, there will always be enough time to frolic :closedeyes:
lol you people have nerve. A depressed boy takes his issues out on me

then his girlfriend rushes in to call me a bitch when I never encountered this...person

I defend myself against a trove of clowns

and now I'm the villain?! Hahhaaaa. You people :nah: Exactly why Brits can't rule the world now.
Hello non-sleepers. What have I walked in on?
Original post by ApeMob
Can't a girl have a bit of me time with you lovely people. It's California, there will always be enough time to frolic :closedeyes:

Not if you are gonna start getting cocky and start arguments. There is no need, grow up a little and stop winding people up?
Why should I? You need to leave. You're so juvenile it's a shame. The only people that try to use virginity as an insult online are either virgins themselves or sluts and since you cant be a slut you're a virgin. Much idiocy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Need I remind you one of you called me a virgin first. A fat virgin to be specific. So it's you who is the idiot. You're so angry and bored and lonely you can't even keep track :laugh: Don't get mad because you fired shots first and I won't let you. :closedeyes:
Original post by ApeMob
You're so popular online...well...one thread... & must be a real superstar offline too huh :wink:

I'm popular? :laugh:. Yes I have friends in real life as well. You keep bringing it up. Do you have any? Why cant you not just get in arguments with us? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh what's this now
Cas making dinner at 9 50pm:cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ApeMob
Need I remind you one of you called me a virgin first. A fat virgin to be specific. So it's you who is the idiot. You're so angry and bored and lonely you can't even keep track :laugh: Don't get mad because you fired shots first and I won't let you. :closedeyes:

Re-read what I said. I never call you a virgin. I said you can't be the village slut. Stay in school child.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not if you are gonna start getting cocky and start arguments. There is no need, grow up a little and stop winding people up?

Are you ****ing kidding me?

TALE OF THE TAPE:

EVA ASKS ABOUT PIERCINGS WHEN I CAME IN

I TELL HER I GOT A PIERCING

KAIROS COMES IN AND MAKES FUN OF THE PHOTO

I DEFEND MYSELF BRIEFLY

ARIESISIT COMES IN AND CALLS ME A BITCH

AGAIN I DEFEND MYSELF

THEN TWINPORT COMES IN AND FIRES SHOTS

NOW I AM WINDING PPL UP BECAUSE I HAVE THREE NERDS ATTACKING ME AT ONCE?!
Original post by DivinityA
Hello non-sleepers. What have I walked in on?

Hi cow :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tbf, it seems a pattern people coming and regulars reacting now... Didn't think anything of it.

But if it happens again there must be something to it

No more attacking individuals :colone:

:redface:

But apparently it's ok for her to take the piss out of somebody who could be depressed? That is fine in her book.

Yeah that's not on.
Original post by ApeMob
lol you people have nerve. A depressed boy takes his issues out on me

then his girlfriend rushes in to call me a bitch when I never encountered this...person

I defend myself against a trove of clowns

and now I'm the villain?! Hahhaaaa. You people :nah: Exactly why Brits can't rule the world now.

Ok, it seems like you take things a little seriously here. Everything we say on here is out of jest, we rarely ever insult people or call them names for real.

Everyone on here has called me a bitch at some point too but that's what the thread is all about. You don't have to defend yourself against anything cause no one is actually insulting you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm popular? :laugh:. Yes I have friends in real life as well. You keep bringing it up. Do you have any? Why cant you not just get in arguments with us? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao I was being sarcastic. You keep trying to imply I'm all these things as if I care that the same 3 people talk to you on some forum. You're rather irrelevant. I only see you here chatting nonsense.

And just because you and those two have an issue with me it doesn't mean I STARTED anything.
Original post by ApeMob
Are you ****ing kidding me?

TALE OF THE TAPE:

EVA ASKS ABOUT PIERCINGS WHEN I CAME IN

I TELL HER I GOT A PIERCING

KAIROS COMES IN AND MAKES FUN OF THE PHOTO

I DEFEND MYSELF BRIEFLY

ARIESISIT COMES IN AND CALLS ME A BITCH

AGAIN I DEFEND MYSELF

THEN TWINPORT COMES IN AND FIRES SHOTS

NOW I AM WINDING PPL UP BECAUSE I HAVE THREE NERDS ATTACKING ME AT ONCE?!

Eva asked Kairos about his piercing and you quoted her. People are jumping on you because you keep saying everybody is a nerd or a geek etc, just no need. You bring it on yourself. See above.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Ok, it seems like you take things a little seriously here. Everything we say on here is out of jest, we rarely ever insult people or call them names for real.

Everyone on here has called me a bitch at some point too but that's what the thread is all about. You don't have to defend yourself against anything cause no one is actually insulting you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What? If you are okay with people calling you a slut and bitch that's on you.

Latest