The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Twinport53
But apparently it's ok for her to take the piss out of somebody who could be depressed? That is fine in her book.

He said he would castrate himself at a photo I put up. I made fun of him because he keeps insulting me. And don't even say you don't get defending yourself because you have been piping in all day. :rolleyes: You people are just way off seriously lol
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Tbf, it seems a pattern people coming and regulars reacting now... Didn't think anything of it.

But if it happens again there must be something to it

No more attacking individuals :colone:

We didn't start anything. She was making fun of Kairos' depression since yesterday. I told her something about it. Argument starts. I wasn't me :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DivinityA
:redface:

Yeah that's not on.

Don't eavesdrop. I called him depressed AFTER he made fun of a photo I put up. Now I fight fire with fire I'm the bad guy? Lmao you've stepped into a **** mine, friend.
Original post by ApeMob
He said he would castrate himself at a photo I put up. I made fun of him because he keeps insulting me. And don't even say you don't get defending yourself because you have been piping in all day. :rolleyes: You people are just way off seriously lol

You are the serious one, he was clearly joking about castrating himself. Stop being so defensive and trying to insult people. It's boring man.
Original post by ApeMob
Are you ****ing kidding me?

TALE OF THE TAPE:

EVA ASKS ABOUT PIERCINGS WHEN I CAME IN

I TELL HER I GOT A PIERCING

KAIROS COMES IN AND MAKES FUN OF THE PHOTO

I DEFEND MYSELF BRIEFLY

ARIESISIT COMES IN AND CALLS ME A BITCH

AGAIN I DEFEND MYSELF

THEN TWINPORT COMES IN AND FIRES SHOTS

NOW I AM WINDING PPL UP BECAUSE I HAVE THREE NERDS ATTACKING ME AT ONCE?!

The thing is, Kairos wasnt even insulting your looks. More your personality tbh. That's what makes you look stupid here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ApeMob
What? If you are okay with people calling you a slut and bitch that's on you.

It doesn't mean anything in real life, we all joke about everyone here. How are you with your real friends? Do you all tiptoe around each other so as not to insult each other?

The people I've talked with on PM here know I'm far from a slut or act like a bitch irl.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arieisit
We didn't start anything. She was making fun of Kairos' depression since yesterday. I told her something about it. Argument starts. I wasn't me :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm glad your memory goes back that far. Now let's go back farther. When I first came on this thread on Saturday he insulted me out of the blue. Then yesterday he said he was depressed so I retaliated. We all do retaliation well so don't even advise the high road buddy :rolleyes:
Original post by ApeMob
Don't eavesdrop. I called him depressed AFTER he made fun of a photo I put up. Now I fight fire with fire I'm the bad guy? Lmao you've stepped into a **** mine, friend.

Have I?
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
It doesn't mean anything in real life, we all joke about everyone here. How are you with your real friends? Do you all tiptoe around each other so as not to insult each other?

The people I've talked with on PM here know I'm far from a slut or act like a bitch irl.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sweetie, whatever. Have I PMed anyone? I am a stranger on here and when someone insults me I take it personally. And we can all GUESS that they're not JOKING so please.
Original post by ApeMob

KAIROS COMES IN AND MAKES FUN OF THE PHOTO

Incorrect. I would **** that girl on a daiLY.

Please don't presume.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arieisit
the thing is, kairos wasnt even insulting your looks. More your personality tbh. That's what makes you look stupid here.

posted from tsr mobile

lmao nice try.
Original post by kairoseden
incorrect. I would **** that girl on a daily.

Please don't presume.

posted from tsr mobile

but you specifically said you would castrate yourself liars on here!!
Original post by ApeMob
I'm glad your memory goes back that far. Now let's go back farther. When I first came on this thread on Saturday he insulted me out of the blue. Then yesterday he said he was depressed so I retaliated. We all do retaliation well so don't even advise the high road buddy :rolleyes:

Please state what I said, if you remember that I "insulted" you, you must surely remember what I said even if it's vague.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ApeMob
Sweetie, whatever. Have I PMed anyone? I am a stranger on here and when someone insults me I take it personally. And we can all GUESS that they're not JOKING so please.

Ok, well we're ALL telling you now that it was a JOKE. He clearly didn't mean it, we've said much worse about his selfies that he posts on here (even me) and he responded knowing that we were joking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DivinityA
Have I?

Nope, she is the minefield, hence she is trying to convince you that the thread is a minefield :confused:

What brought you in here then?
Ok, well we're ALL telling you now that it was a JOKE. He clearly didn't mean it, we've said much worse about his selfies that he posts on here (even me) and he responded knowing that we were joking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Josh is lush though :colone:
Nope, she is the minefield, hence she is trying to convince you that the thread is a minefield :confused:

The milk :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I very very briefly posted in the last thread cause I'm always up till like 3am/4am. But this thread I watched and then just..never posted in for some reason. Gonna rectify that now though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt this was a joke. You don't have to say anything, you know? No one is talking to you. You guys have chatted much longer before insulting him as I am sure as he wouldn't show selfies to anyone he hasn't become acquainted with. This is not a joke, everyone is serious, so stop trying to patronise me.
Josh is lush though :colone:

Stop giving me an erection.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest