The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arieisit
We didn't start anything. She was making fun of Kairos' depression since yesterday. I told her something about it. Argument starts. I wasn't me :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's depressed?

Original post by Eva.Gregoria
It doesn't mean anything in real life, we all joke about everyone here. How are you with your real friends? Do you all tiptoe around each other so as not to insult each other?

The people I've talked with on PM here know I'm far from a slut or act like a bitch irl.

Posted from TSR Mobile

She has a point.

Can't throw round bitch and slut unless there's a 0% chance of misinterpretation.

Probably wasn't in jest anyway.

Original post by ApeMob
Sweetie, whatever. Have I PMed anyone? I am a stranger on here and when someone insults me I take it personally. And we can all GUESS that they're not JOKING so please.
And upon seeing Twinport saying I am a minefield am I supposed to ignore that? lmao okay then. There is no such things as taking the high road when people keep coming with more insults, sorry. :nope: Three of them on me when they don't know me we've never chatted friendly before who in their right mind would call disrespect fun and games? :rolleyes:
Original post by Arieisit
It's good that you were insulted because you're a stupid ****!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wtf

See this is uncalled for
Original post by ApeMob
I doubt this was a joke. You don't have to say anything, you know? No one is talking to you. You guys have chatted much longer before insulting him as I am sure as he wouldn't show selfies to anyone he hasn't become acquainted with. This is not a joke, everyone is serious, so stop trying to patronise me.

Interpret what you want. I'm talking to her. I love taking selfies for peeps <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
This seems to be a thread for the same 3 blokes like who have this "do not enter our treehouse" vibe about them on their silly little thread and I'm sorry, if you want a private thread then go and PM but I can post here if I want :rolleyes:
Original post by ApeMob
And upon seeing Twinport saying I am a minefield am I supposed to ignore that? lmao okay then. There is no such things as taking the high road when people keep coming with more insults, sorry. :nope: Three of them on me when they don't know me we've never chatted friendly before who in their right mind would call disrespect fun and games? :rolleyes:

To be fair it's an accurate interpretation.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Wtf

See this is uncalled for

I'm glad I didn't see that! Lmao see he's trying to show off or something. Over it. :closedeyes:
Wtf

See this is uncalled for

Report me :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DivinityA
To be fair it's an accurate interpretation.

Thanks! They're all TSR clique-ing on here :rolleyes:
Original post by Twinport53
Josh is lush though :colone:

Shh. Don't tell him that :colone:

He's depressed?

She has a point.

Can't throw round bitch and slut unless there's a 0% chance of misinterpretation.

Probably wasn't in jest anyway.

He is depressed and has a few issues he's struggling with right now :yep:

But I have never once felt insulted when called names like this. Most people on this thread knows that I don't even have a proper working sex drive so how can I even be a slut? Worse insults can be thrown around, because everyone jokes around here.

Original post by ApeMob
I doubt this was a joke. You don't have to say anything, you know? No one is talking to you. You guys have chatted much longer before insulting him as I am sure as he wouldn't show selfies to anyone he hasn't become acquainted with. This is not a joke, everyone is serious, so stop trying to patronise me.

Everyone is serious now, yeah you're right.

But the original post that got you angry and defensive was clearly a joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wtf

See this is uncalled for

I definitely agree and I have warned him about that before.

Posted from TSR Mobile
He's all "report me" because he has enough space on his schedule to keep making new TSR accounts.
Original post by ApeMob
Thanks! They're all TSR clique-ing on here :rolleyes:

Nah it's just you have seemed rather explosive from my brief time back on this thread :tongue:
Original post by ApeMob
I'm glad I didn't see that! Lmao see he's trying to show off or something. Over it. :closedeyes:

Yeah, I don't know what to say Tbh lol

It seems to happen a bit

:spank:

But I have never once felt insulted when called names like this. Most people on this thread knows that I don't even have a proper working sex drive so how can I even be a slut? Worse insults can be thrown around, because everyone jokes around here.

Yeah, but if I came on and got called a dick randomly, I'd probably get defensive. I haven't seen the original post though

Everyone is serious now, yeah you're right.

But the original post that got you angry and defensive was clearly a joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It wasn't clear because he's insulted me before, can you lay off that line please.
Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't help it Eva :redface:

Confuzzled? :confused:

Original post by DivinityA
Oh I very very briefly posted in the last thread cause I'm always up till like 3am/4am. But this thread I watched and then just..never posted in for some reason. Gonna rectify that now though!

Hahaha I have been trying to correct my sleeping pattern since the last thread, it's not perfect but now I am asleep by 3am instead of 6am :biggrin:

Original post by KairosEden
Stop giving me an erection.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Soz babe.
Can we ignore her now people, she is boring, she definitely knows it was a joke now. But she still wants to bring it up.
Original post by ApeMob
It wasn't clear because he's insulted me before, can you lay off that line please.

I'm still waiting for what I said :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Twinport53
Can we ignore her now people, she is boring, she definitely knows it was a joke now. But she still wants to bring it up.

You people are scared of what to lie about joking? And boring, didn't stop you before when you jumped in did it? And yes I am explosive when someone calls me a slut and a bitch. :smile:
I definitely agree and I have warned him about that before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, if I speak high fluentantly she wouldn't understand, so I have to resort to something she would comprehend. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest