The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah, but if I came on and got called a dick randomly, I'd probably get defensive. I haven't seen the original post though

Well maybe you need to see the original post then, to understand the context.

Original post by ApeMob
It wasn't clear because he's insulted me before, can you lay off that line please.

When did he insult you before? Can you post it here?

Frankly, if you can't take a joke, don't know how you can fare on this thread. I will agree that what Arieisit said was uncalled for but you took offence at a post that clearly was a joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Twinport53
I can't help it Eva :redface:

Confuzzled? :confused:

Hahaha I have been trying to correct my sleeping pattern since the last thread, it's not perfect but now I am asleep by 3am instead of 6am :biggrin:

Soz babe.

Cause he has a cow picture? Lame joke anyway :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha I have been trying to correct my sleeping pattern since the last thread, it's not perfect but now I am asleep by 3am instead of 6am :biggrin:

Tell me about it, my sleeping pattern is non-existent since the uni year ended :tongue:
Can we ignore her now people, she is boring, she definitely knows it was a joke now. But she still wants to bring it up.

Yeah, I'm bored of her now :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arieisit
Cause he has a cow picture? Lame joke anyway :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought you meant something else :rolleyes:

Original post by DivinityA
Tell me about it, my sleeping pattern is non-existent since the uni year ended :tongue:

Haha I really hate not having a routine or a reason to be up early :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good, she clearly understands Kairos was joking now, but is still happy beating the dead horse with a stick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad you had fun with me in the beginning :rolleyes:. Sorry that not even 3 blokes could take down a poor girl alone. And if you're looking for me to choose not to come back by dog-teaming me out the door, you're sadly mistaken.
I can't help it Eva :redface:

I don't think any of us can withstand the pouty look :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I really hate not having a routine or a reason to be up early :frown:

Good, she clearly understands Kairos was joking now, but is still happy beating the dead horse with a stick.

Did you get a warning and are trying to defend yourself or something with this? The only dead horse here is that it was a joke. I do not know him and we have argued before. I am only right to take it as an insult worthy of defence. :closedeyes: And if you're so bored of me stop bringing me up :tongue:
Eva I'll fare just fine thank you. If they can't resist garbing insults with "joking" everytime I step in here than that's on them. But I'm not gonna be intimidated to post here, soz. :nope:
Original post by Eva.Gregoria

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know you want to kiss those lips :kiss: :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, your mind is too dirty :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KairosEden

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kiss your Spanish lips :kiss:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ApeMob
Did you get a warning and are trying to defend yourself or something with this? The only dead horse here is that it was a joke. I do not know him and we have argued before. I am only right to take it as an insult worthy of defence. :closedeyes: And if you're so bored of me stop bringing me up :tongue:

As ******* crazy that I am and however depressed I could be, I would never self harm. I was depressed for a day and had a moment. To close this up, all I said was the chick was hawt :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lovehug:

Kiss your Spanish lips :kiss:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let's all form an orderly queue please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha he is a proper poser :biggrin:

Nah, your mind is too dirty :laugh:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Pffffffffft me? Aaron Plzzzzzz :rolleyes:

Original post by ApeMob

Nope, am just sick of you keep bringing it up, it was a joke, you took his reply seriously because you must have confidence issues. You have had it explained by several people that he was joking, yet here you are still going on about it.

No, you don't have a right, because you are still insulting people after it was clearly explained to be a joke. You have turned your defence into attack.

It's hard to ignore you when you are on each pages like 5 times, still posting about how everybody is picking on you.

Let's all form an orderly queue please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

HEY! HEY!

Small Condoms are expensive, I only have a couple.

Posted from TSR Mobile
As ******* crazy that I am and however depressed I could be, I would never self harm. I was depressed for a day and had a moment. To close this up, all I said was the chick was hawt :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wasn't even talking to you here, see this is what I mean. And you said you would castrate yourself. You never said "hawt" so stop lying, it only works online with strangers but I hope this isn't an actual quality of yours. And it would never be "closed up" if you keep quoting me when I never quoted you can it. I was done talking to you miles away.

Nope, am just sick of you keep bringing it up, it was a joke, you took his reply seriously because you must have confidence issues. You have had it explained by several people that he was joking, yet here you are still going on about it.

No, you don't have a right, because you are still insulting people after it was clearly explained to be a joke. You have turned your defence into attack.

It's hard to ignore you when you are on each pages like 5 times, still posting about how everybody is picking on you.

You'd might as well be speaking Tagalog here, m8.
And if I had confidence issues I'd never have put the photo up. Keep jogging for more ideas.
This thread is long, same ppl all the time for a reason lol But not gonna stop me from having the freedom to post here is it. :flutter:

Latest