The Student Room Group

Girls!!! What do you look for in a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by guppygould
I could lie and say I make an effort. Just jeans and baggy T-shirts or shorts is all I really wear. I can't wear anything fitted or tight without reconsidering my life! Maybe a hoody too. I'm a hairy guy so I used to shave every day until about 3 and a half weeks ago when I realised that this is probably the last time I could get away without shaving a rocking a beard! Haha

-Leo

Ahh really! I can't do baggy stuff, Just doesn't feel right to me... I wear the odd hoody but it depends what im wearing and where im going, more times than not i shove a sports jacket on. Makes me look a tad stuck up / overdressed but suits me more than baggy jeans and a bright green Addidas hoody :smile:
Chill. Doesn't give too much of a **** about most things. Deep thinker. Passionate.
Reply 82
I'm amazed at how different your standards are, to be honest, i was expecting the same thing, Hot, Rich, funny, Secure... Apparently I was wrong, It's good, gives me some confidence I didn't have before :smile: maybe datings not as much of a mindfield as everyone makes out :smile:
Original post by Ryan-Slade
Ahh really! I can't do baggy stuff, Just doesn't feel right to me... I wear the odd hoody but it depends what im wearing and where im going, more times than not i shove a sports jacket on. Makes me look a tad stuck up / overdressed but suits me more than baggy jeans and a bright green Addidas hoody :smile:

I don't really do baggy jeans but I'll wear an oversized T-shirt and basketball shorts all the time! Haha. I like to be able to breathe and I think some people who wear all that fitted stuff are just trying to show off muscles they don't really have.

-Leo
Reply 84
I don't really do baggy jeans but I'll wear an oversized T-shirt and basketball shorts all the time! Haha. I like to be able to breathe and I think some people who wear all that fitted stuff are just trying to show off muscles they don't really have.

-Leo

Ahhh Fair one, I can't do baggy or fitted, i have quite broad shoulders, just doesn't work, but none of my stuffs oversized
Baggy/oversized is comfy though! Now, see; that's what I'm all about! Haha

-Leo
Reply 86
Baggy/oversized is comfy though! Now, see; that's what I'm all about! Haha

-Leo

Now that's a compelling though, Might have to go get me some oversized shirts :smile:
Now that's a compelling though, Might have to go get me some oversized shirts :smile:

Please note; I never suggested dressing remotely like me plays well with the ladies! Haha

-Leo
Reply 88
Please note; I never suggested dressing remotely like me plays well with the ladies! Haha

-Leo

You never know :smile: I can't get shot down anymore than i do now so got nout to lose :smile:
You never know :smile: I can't get shot down anymore than i do now so got nout to lose :smile:

Oh I don't egg shot down, just never even try! Haha
Reply 90
You sound as confused as I am concerning the male front! Our society is full of expectation and it's ridiculous. A guy who says all the right things etc doesn't float my boat in the slightest, I just think it's all way too rehearsed. Literally being a down to earth and genuine guy is enough. Alongside the basics of being faithful, honest and trustworthy and you're already half way there. Huge biggie though, being funny. If you can make a girl laugh then you've ticked a huge box in her mind. I think unless a girl resembles Mila Kunis then they can't expect a guy to resemble Zac Efron. So on the appearance front, I'd say just make the best of what you have and be well presented. You're hearing all this advice though and as much as I agree with most of it, don't change who you are!😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chocolatesauce
Honest, decent, respectable, nice smile, smells great, family orientated and a perfect gentleman

haha conservative p

so many gurls say smelling nice:?

so what deodorant..anti antiperspirant ...i.e. aldi brand:P

hardly expect us to wear cologne everyday:?
Original post by Anonymousmouse
Happy
Intelligent
Christian
Fit
Witty
Adventurous
Spontaneous
Affectionate
Hardworking
Classy
Cultured
Funny
Sporty
:biggrin:

is that even possible:P

maybe in Disneyland..

maybe:P
Original post by trustmeimlying1

so many gurls say smelling nice:?

Just don't stink of BO basically :tongue:
Original post by thechemistress
I just can't handle sensitive people in general. I'm not a very emotional person or very into talking about my feelings so a sensitive person will just piss me off

Ugh - I couldn't have a friend that cried all day to me. It would make me feel so depressed.
Original post by katowe
You sound as confused as I am concerning the male front! Our society is full of expectation and it's ridiculous. A guy who says all the right things etc doesn't float my boat in the slightest, I just think it's all way too rehearsed. Literally being a down to earth and genuine guy is enough. Alongside the basics of being faithful, honest and trustworthy and you're already half way there. Huge biggie though, being funny. If you can make a girl laugh then you've ticked a huge box in her mind. I think unless a girl resembles Mila Kunis then they can't expect a guy to resemble Zac Efron. So on the appearance front, I'd say just make the best of what you have and be well presented. You're hearing all this advice though and as much as I agree with most of it, don't change who you are!������

Posted from TSR Mobile
queue up lads before someone else snatches her
Original post by karmacrunch
Just don't stink of BO basically :tongue:

I guessed:P

but were simple creatures..we follow instructions not a general woof

shower every 1-2 days

wear deodorant/antiperspirant non lynx/too strong

then cologne ..what for special occasions or everyday Like some gurls:O

theres probably moisturiser and cream gel crap that smells too p
Girls!!! What do you look for in a guy? Right so I'm ****e with girls, So what do you girls look for in your fella??

For the reccord, I'm Olive skinned, 6ft, relativley fit looking and still fail in dating :smile:

White blood cells, B positive and plenty of gametes. Organs would be a plus.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
I guessed:P

but were simple creatures..we follow instructions not a general woof

shower every 1-2 days

wear deodorant/antiperspirant non lynx/too strong

then cologne ..what for special occasions or everyday Like some gurls:O

theres probably moisturiser and cream gel crap that smells too p

Ja :yep:

"Simple creature" <- Haha
Shower 1-2 days?? :0

Lynx is probably the worst spray ever to be put in a bottle. Even if there is a little sprayed it is sooo strong! :O
Girls wear cologne? Which girls?

:laugh:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 99
Oh I don't egg shot down, just never even try! Haha

Oh I try, Just fail miserably! aha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending