The Student Room Group

Do you ever have sexy thoughts about female friends?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by zippity.doodah
lol let's be honest, fellas, the only female friends we have are the ones we want to end up ****ing one day, when they open themselves to it, unless they aren't somewhat attractive.
and girls, you should be extremely suspicous if you are attractive and a keen male friend of yours is calling you "a good friend~" because men's form of friendship with their heterosexuality is called "attraction". of course, to males, this attraction would be completely inert because there's no instinct of ****ing that person...

Finally, someone who explains it properly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Finally, someone who explains it properly

Posted from TSR Mobile

it's definitely the cold-hard truth; obviously it would be great if men could honestly have attractive female friends, but really, what man ever thinks "wooahhh, look at that girl, she's so hot...I'm going to...make her my friend!" :rolleyes:. I'm honestly really surprised that so many girls don't realise that guys don't befriend girls like they do with guys, unless they're family members or friends of their girlfriend's; and that's exactly why I think it's entirely appropriate for guys to be very wary about girls meeting "guy friends"...and like I said - the difference between a man's good male friends and a man's good female friends is literally the part about wanting to ****
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 22
lol let's be honest, fellas, the only female friends we have are the ones we want to end up ****ing one day, when they open themselves to it, unless they aren't somewhat attractive.
and girls, you should be extremely suspicous if you are attractive and a keen male friend of yours is calling you "a good friend~" because men's form of friendship with their heterosexuality is called "attraction". of course, to males, this attraction would be completely inert because there's no instinct of ****ing that person...
obviously girls are usually the fussier gender with regards to sex, which makes them different to guys, because really, we'll **** pretty much anybody we find "somewhat attractive"...we're not fussy at all.

Can't disagree with this one...
but I still like my male friends ^^at least they are honest enough to tell me that
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by foodirl
Can't disagree with this one...
but I still like my male friends ^^

ah-hah! you know that your guy friends secretly want to **** you, don't you? :tongue: because it's true! (if you're somewhat attractive) and it's hilarious because men are very predictable like this; I'm not saying this to slag off my gender, I'm just saying what we guys are all thinking :lol: we're not *completely* incapable of befriending girls, it's just the usual thing we can't do when they tick our boxes of "****ing"
Reply 24
ah-hah! you know that your guy friends secretly want to **** you, don't you? :tongue: because it's true! (if you're somewhat attractive) and it's hilarious because men are very predictable like this; I'm not saying this to slag off my gender, I'm just saying what we guys are all thinking :lol: we're not *completely* incapable of befriending girls, it's just the usual thing we can't do when they tick our boxes of "****ing"

They actually tell me this. It's not a secret :wink: but they also know that it's not going to happen and still like me:biggrin:
Original post by foodirl
They actually tell me this. It's not a secret :wink: but they also know that it's not going to happen and still like me:biggrin:

ahhhh these guys are forward! well realistically it's better to be like that when you develop feelings, because obviously if they say no, it's not the end of the world when the untainted friendship is pretty much at its end (it's difficult to be friends with good looking girls we want to **** after all :tongue: because it would just get weird otherwise)
obviously girls are usually the fussier gender with regards to sex, which makes them different to guys, because really, we'll **** pretty much anybody we find "somewhat attractive"...we're not fussy at all.

For one night stands yes, everything else = nope.
Reply 27
it's definitely the cold-hard truth; obviously it would be great if men could honestly have attractive female friends, but really, what man ever thinks "wooahhh, look at that girl, she's so hot...I'm going to...make her my friend!" :rolleyes:. I'm honestly really surprised that so many girls don't realise that guys don't befriend girls like they do with guys, unless they're family members or friends of their girlfriend's; and that's exactly why I think it's entirely appropriate for guys to be very wary about girls meeting "guy friends"...and like I said - the difference between a man's good male friends and a man's good female friends is literally the part about wanting to ****

Exactly, I couldn't have put it better myself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of course not :mmm:
Reply 29
I have, as a matter of fact, had sexy thoughts about female friends. And if you're asking me if I eventually ****ed them, the answer is "yes".
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by Caedus
I have, as a matter of fact, had sexy thoughts about female friends. And if you're asking me if I eventually ****ed them, the answer is "yes".

Lucky you:awesome:
Yes I have but I know that I am in the friend zone because she has said to me that we will only ever be friends so it's unlikely unless we see each other in the future that we will have sex.
Original post by James2810
Yes I have but I know that I am in the friend zone because she has said to me that we will only ever be friends so it's unlikely unless we see each other in the future that we will have sex.

A moment of silence for our brother in the friend zone.

This is such crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LightBlueSoldier
This is such crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

mmmhmmm. :smug: right.
mmmhmmm. :smug: right.

I have a fair number of female friends, some of whom I have slept with, some of whom I want to sleep with, and a lot who I don't want to sleep with. To say that people are only friends with girls because they want to sleep with them is ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
To say that people are only friends with girls because they want to sleep with them is ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did mention the exceptions, well there are more than I already said, so I'll list them all:
1) ugly girls
2) family members
3) a friend's girlfriend
4) a lesbian
5) a girlfriend's female friends

but other than that...:smug:
I did mention the exceptions:
1) ugly girls
2) family members
3) a friend's girlfriend
4) a lesbian
5) a girlfriend's female friends

but other than that...:smug:

Most of them do not fall under any of those.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Most of them do not fall under any of those.

Posted from TSR Mobile

well that makes no sense - why wouldn't you instinctively look for sex/relations in an attractive female friend? I'm not saying you actively *want* to ruin a friendship, but come on, the feelings will exist if you have a friendship with them like you do with your male friends if they don't fall under those exceptions
Reply 39
One in particular.. Lord help me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending