The Student Room Group

Girls!!! What do you look for in a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Ryan-Slade
Honestly, With that outlook, Girl, you perfect, I get the sense someone's gunna be very lucky to get you :smile:

Aww! I'm not sure about that one but isn't that lovely eh. Thank you. I like your idea of not choosing the perfect 10v that'll find you happiness :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 121
Original post by katowe
Aww! I'm not sure about that one but isn't that lovely eh. Thank you. I like your idea of not choosing the perfect 10v that'll find you happiness :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well your very welcome :smile: 100% true in my opinion... Well i'm like you, I'm not a perfect 10 so I shouldn't expect to get one, Plus they don't impress me as much.... I dunno, Just something about a Cute girl that I prefer over the swimsuit models :smile:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
:grouphugs: that explains it! you moi...banananananaman and .....
:grouphugs:

and... uh oh!! Who are you hugging? I'm hugging the banananaman? :eek:

Spoiler

Original post by karmacrunch
and... uh oh!! Who are you hugging? I'm hugging the banananaman? :eek:

Spoiler

that random gurl haha

night night kid:biggrin:
Reply 124
Well your very welcome :smile: 100% true in my opinion... Well i'm like you, I'm not a perfect 10 so I shouldn't expect to get one, Plus they don't impress me as much.... I dunno, Just something about a Cute girl that I prefer over the swimsuit models :smile:

Aw, well everyone's entitled to their opinion:smile: if there were more guys with that view then the world wouldn't half be an easier place. I think we just all live in a generally shallow society, it's like people almost forget that appearance wise they may be a perfect 10, but that doesn't reflect their personality... Which is the priority in my opinion!

Posted from TSR Mobile
that random gurl haha

night night kid:biggrin:

^ Yeah and that gap isn't random?

Goodnight :tongue:
PS. I am not a goat. :colonhash:
Reply 126
Original post by katowe
Aw, well everyone's entitled to their opinion:smile: if there were more guys with that view then the world wouldn't half be an easier place. I think we just all live in a generally shallow society, it's like people almost forget that appearance wise they may be a perfect 10, but that doesn't reflect their personality... Which is the priority in my opinion!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly! A decent personality far outways looks, and I find the girls that know there desirable are just plain Bitc***... naah ill stick to my cute girls :smile: Plus when I treat them like a princess they won't be used to it... Never know, They might like me more :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 127
Exactly! A decent personality far outways looks, and I find the girls that know there desirable are just plain Bitc***... naah ill stick to my cute girls :smile: Plus when I treat them like a princess they won't be used to it... Never know, They might like me more :frown:

I couldn't agree with you more! I think that's the case with some girl and with some desirable guys they tend to be players... Either one isn't great, let's be honest:frown: Obviously I don't know, but judging from what you've said, if the don't like you it's their loss and another's gain:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
have you ever been isolated before?

are you a last child?
Original post by karmacrunch
^ Yeah and that gap isn't random?

Goodnight :tongue:
PS. I am not a goat. :colonhash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN4igGF05Z0

slan leat :smile:
Reply 130
Original post by katowe
I couldn't agree with you more! I think that's the case with some girl and with some desirable guys they tend to be players... Either one isn't great, let's be honest:frown: Obviously I don't know, but judging from what you've said, if the don't like you it's their loss and another's gain:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww well thankyou :smile: Straight back at you! I think alot of guys are just players anyway, Quite a few are immature and take a while to grow up :smile: Girls just think that because they've got the looks there better than all the others, Which in my opinion, there not even close :smile:
haha conservative p

so many gurls say smelling nice:?

so what deodorant..anti antiperspirant ...i.e. aldi brand:P

hardly expect us to wear cologne everyday:?

I don't really care what you wear, just smell nice and a decent aftershave helps
Reply 132
Original post by thomascarmichael
have you ever been isolated before?

are you a last child?

I'm an only child bud :smile: Sucks, Always wanted a Sibling

Aw he has a lovely voice! Why do you always post links to YouTube?

What? Is that Irish, tell me?! :tongue:
Reply 134
Awww well thankyou :smile: Straight back at you! I think alot of guys are just players anyway, Quite a few are immature and take a while to grow up :smile: Girls just think that because they've got the looks there better than all the others, Which in my opinion, there not even close :smile:

Aww!:smile: unfortunately I think you're right, it's a shame though because it makes us girls skeptical about guys as a whole when not EVERY guy is the same, I feel sorry for the good guys that get a bad name because of it! Immaturity is a no no. Again, you're right, which also puts a downer on those girls who aren't as fortunate in the looks department! But I'm glad you think that way, there's some hope out there aha:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 135
Original post by katowe
Aww!:smile: unfortunately I think you're right, it's a shame though because it makes us girls skeptical about guys as a whole when not EVERY guy is the same, I feel sorry for the good guys that get a bad name because of it! Immaturity is a no no. Again, you're right, which also puts a downer on those girls who aren't as fortunate in the looks department! But I'm glad you think that way, there's some hope out there aha:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agree again, We nice guys don't get a second look, Dunno why, but it seems girls go for the tough guys untill they get hurt, Then get the image " all guys are the same" and we still don't get a look in. It's tough for us decent ones... Ahh well I believe EVERY girl is beautiful in her own way, sounds a little gay but sue me :smile:
Reply 136
Agree again, We nice guys don't get a second look, Dunno why, but it seems girls go for the tough guys untill they get hurt, Then get the image " all guys are the same" and we still don't get a look in. It's tough for us decent ones... Ahh well I believe EVERY girl is beautiful in her own way, sounds a little gay but sue me :smile:

You have a point there, I see that happening all the time. Fair enough to have a misjudge of character once or twice but you'd think people would change up there "type" a bit after repeating it often enough. Aha that's nice though! I guess everybody has some redeeming feature or characteristic :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 137
Original post by katowe
You have a point there, I see that happening all the time. Fair enough to have a misjudge of character once or twice but you'd think people would change up there "type" a bit after repeating it often enough. Aha that's nice though! I guess everybody has some redeeming feature or characteristic :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I do truly believe that, You don't have to look hard to find something, even if its under the skin :smile: I know right, After the first few times of getting heartbroken you'd think they'd have the sense to realise something's wrong with their choices, But no, Not how it seems to work these days. It's a shame really
Reply 138
Well, I do truly believe that, You don't have to look hard to find something, even if its under the skin :smile: I know right, After the first few times of getting heartbroken you'd think they'd have the sense to realise something's wrong with their choices, But no, Not how it seems to work these days. It's a shame really

Definitely, and I think it's actually worth more that way:smile: I mean one day when we're all old and grey there's going to be no supermodel appearance anyway! I just really don't understand people, that's not even a slight exaggeration aha. It's a real shame, people would be happier if they just viewed things differently, it's annoyingly simple!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 139
Original post by katowe
Definitely, and I think it's actually worth more that way:smile: I mean one day when we're all old and grey there's going to be no supermodel appearance anyway! I just really don't understand people, that's not even a slight exaggeration aha. It's a real shame, people would be happier if they just viewed things differently, it's annoyingly simple!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right, I just don't understand why some people choose to act that way. I'd much rather find something small ( Dimples and blue eyes are my weakness ) that I find attractive and couple that with an awesome personality so that even when we're old and grey, My feelings wont have changed :smile: I dunno, Maybe i'm just old school...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending