Girls!!! What do you look for in a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Tall manly man with a strong jawline that's a gentleman in public

Spoiler

Reply 141
Original post by Zozoeeee
Tall manly man with a strong jawline that's a gentleman in public

Spoiler

Let me give you a a catchphrase a mate uses, Might suit you well.

His is: A lady on the streets, and a freak in the sheets :smile: adapt that as you will :smile:
Reply 142
Original post by Ryan-Slade
I know right, I just don't understand why some people choose to act that way. I'd much rather find something small ( Dimples and blue eyes are my weakness ) that I find attractive and couple that with an awesome personality so that even when we're old and grey, My feelings wont have changed :smile: I dunno, Maybe i'm just old school...

I just hoping people mature with time and they change, but maybe that's just unrealistic. Haha I actually have 2 dimples and blue eyes, not even joking, that made me chuckle. Well it may be old school but maybe that's the way everybody needs to go:smile: it's like in the older films, guys were true gentleman, that's virtually nonexistent now, with exceptions of course!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 143
Original post by katowe
I just hoping people mature with time and they change, but maybe that's just unrealistic. Haha I actually have 2 dimples and blue eyes, not even joking, that made me chuckle. Well it may be old school but maybe that's the way everybody needs to go:smile: it's like in the older films, guys were true gentleman, that's virtually nonexistent now, with exceptions of course!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow, Isn't that a coincedence:smile: There my only weeknesses :frown: :frown: Yeah, I think relationships were 10x easier a few years ago, We didn't have so many sluts or players. It was fair game for everyone, Now you've got to make an impression and a half to get a look in, or find someone like you with a similar mindset... and on first impressions I hope I do find someone like you :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Agree again, We nice guys don't get a second look, Dunno why, but it seems girls go for the tough guys untill they get hurt, Then get the image " all guys are the same" and we still don't get a look in. It's tough for us decent ones... Ahh well I believe EVERY girl is beautiful in her own way, sounds a little gay but sue me :smile:

Your problem is you probably come across as insincere, bordering on sycophantic. This is possibly what people mean when they say you are 'too nice'. That and you practically admitted to preferring less hot, 'cute' girls so you could treat them like princesses because you think they 'wouldn't be used to it' and so then they would like you more.
Competitive- I love a little competition, I'm not gonna lie but competing does wonders for chemistry.

Kind to animals/Dog lover

Patient- It takes me a while to get ready! It is also a well known fact that Africans are late for everything. It's practically genetic.

Intellectual- In my opinion nothing is hotter than a guy who is mentally stimulating. It would be great to discuss politics, the economy and other topics with someone who was genuinely interested in those kinds of things.

Doesn't want children- I've never wanted kids. My ideal guy would have to be on the same page because this is a ground level deal-breaker for me. But they must like small dogs because I am desperate for a Pug!

A sense of authority- I LOVE a guy who takes charge and isn't afraid to be confident. I can be a little feisty and I am very persuasive. Someone with a sense of authority wouldn't let me get away with murder...It also shows that they have self-respect and dignity too, which is also attractive.

Sexual- I think sex is important in relationships. It bonds couples, relieves stress and it is a physical representation of how you feel about each other.

Rational- I am rational to a fault! I couldn't deal with someone who is always emotional and needy, because I would start to feel drained and I would withdraw.

Cultured/Open-minded- I love trying new things, it'd be lovely to share new experiences with someone.

Financially secure-
I'm not saying that I want a billionaire, but I would never marry someone with analysing their finances. I would look at these things just so I could be on the safe side.

Your credit histories.

Whether you want separate or joint accounts.

Your long-term financial goals. Your spending styles.

Who will do what?

How will you respond to needy family members?

Supportive- I am extremely ambitious and I am a perfectionist. I am fully aware of this, but I can get self critical when don't reach my goals. I would want someone who'd spur me on and push me as I would do for them.
Reply 146
Oh wow, Isn't that a coincedence:smile: There my only weeknesses :frown: :frown: Yeah, I think relationships were 10x easier a few years ago, We didn't have so many sluts or players. It was fair game for everyone, Now you've got to make an impression and a half to get a look in, or find someone like you with a similar mindset... and on first impressions I hope I do find someone like you :smile:

Haha, indeed it is :smile: oh most definitely, and I don't really know what has changed so much to make such a difference to it all. It wouldn't be as bad if the sluts and players just kept themselves to themselves and messed around with each other, but they almost always end up involving reasonably nice people. And making that impression is easier said than done! Aww thank you, I could say the same about you:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 147
Original post by katowe
Haha, indeed it is :smile: oh most definitely, and I don't really know what has changed so much to make such a difference to it all. It wouldn't be as bad if the sluts and players just kept themselves to themselves and messed around with each other, but they almost always end up involving reasonably nice people. And making that impression is easier said than done! Aww thank you, I could say the same about you:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww thankyou :smile: I know right, Having been dragged into that myself I totally agree, They end up screwing us up while they just move on without a problem. I don't know, Recent generations have really changed.
Reply 148
Original post by Nomes89
Your problem is you probably come across as insincere, bordering on sycophantic. This is possibly what people mean when they say you are 'too nice'. That and you practically admitted to preferring less hot, 'cute' girls so you could treat them like princesses because you think they 'wouldn't be used to it' and so then they would like you more.

Well, I've always been a believer in treating your girl like a princess, and I always have, Insincere? I see where your coming from, I guess I do put that across, but my intentions are truthful, I treat people right, I don't lie and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not.
Original post by Dinaa
A heart, lungs, kidney, small intestine, big intestine etc etc why?

God I hope you don't think humour is one of your strong points.
Reply 150
Original post by The_Mediocre_One

i just ignore things like that, if you can't be helpful what's the point in contributing...
Reply 151
Aww thankyou :smile: I know right, Having been dragged into that myself I totally agree, They end up screwing us up while they just move on without a problem. I don't know, Recent generations have really changed.

Hmm me and you both there, I can definitely empathise with that one! I like to think that hopefully there will be justice and the good people will end up with the happiness in the long run, who knows:smile:. Exactly, this generation is awful!

Posted from TSR Mobile
you are a cogwheel
Reply 153
Original post by The_Mediocre_One

:cry2:
Well, I've always been a believer in treating your girl like a princess, and I always have, Insincere? I see where your coming from, I guess I do put that across, but my intentions are truthful, I treat people right, I don't lie and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not.

I'm sure you are being sincere but I'm just telling you how it may seem to people who don't know you well. I think a part of this impression comes from the fact you aren't just nice, you have to express and show how nice you are in an overt way which is what makes it seem like you're doing it to please/impress people.

And the whole treating a girl like a 'princess' thing is quite off-putting actually. Again I just interpret that to mean being some girl's doormat or yes man i.e. it makes you seem weak.

Sounds like I'm being harsh but I'm just giving you a different perspective that might actually help you because sometimes being nice doesn't quite cut it.
Reply 155
Original post by katowe
Hmm me and you both there, I can definitely empathise with that one! I like to think that hopefully there will be justice and the good people will end up with the happiness in the long run, who knows:smile:. Exactly, this generation is awful!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Universe destroying isn't it. Yep me too, 7+ Billion people in the world, There's gotta be someone for everybody. Well, Hopefully I meet someone decent like you :smile: It's nice to meet someone who understands where I'm coming from for a change.

Yeah, I had to go back to my old school recently to do a Engineering talk for my uni, Even the Year 7's are gobby buggers now, Everywhere you look there's someone mouthing off, We just weren't like that...
Original post by Dinaa
:cry2:

Your internet crying does very little for me!

zero empathy/10.

Spoiler

Reply 157
Original post by Nomes89
I'm sure you are being sincere but I'm just telling you how it may seem to people who don't know you well. I think a part of this impression comes from the fact you aren't just nice, you have to express and show how nice you are in an overt way which is what makes it seem like you're doing it to please/impress people.

And the whole treating a girl like a 'princess' thing is quite off-putting actually. Again I just interpret that to mean being some girl's doormat or yes man i.e. it makes you seem weak.

Sounds like I'm being harsh but I'm just giving you a different perspective that might actually help you because sometimes being nice doesn't quite cut it.

Oh I totally get where your coming from, I can certaintly see how that comes across, Well, One thing I'm not is a doormat, What I mean by that is Nice dinners, Weekends away, Little gifts, That sort of thing, I don't just roll over but I like to treat my girl....but i get where your coming from :smile:
Reply 158
Universe destroying isn't it. Yep me too, 7+ Billion people in the world, There's gotta be someone for everybody. Well, Hopefully I meet someone decent like you :smile: It's nice to meet someone who understands where I'm coming from for a change.

Yeah, I had to go back to my old school recently to do a Engineering talk for my uni, Even the Year 7's are gobby buggers now, Everywhere you look there's someone mouthing off, We just weren't like that...

It's not the best! That's true, statistically the odds are in our favour here, we've got this haha. Yeah it's been refreshing you know, having a good old mutual moan about it all:smile: oh tell me about it! My younger sister is just going up to high school, it's ridiculous! Something has definitely gone wrong somewhere down the line I'm telling you...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 159
Original post by katowe
It's not the best! That's true, statistically the odds are in our favour here, we've got this haha. Yeah it's been refreshing you know, having a good old mutual moan about it all:smile: oh tell me about it! My younger sister is just going up to high school, it's ridiculous! Something has definitely gone wrong somewhere down the line I'm telling you...

Posted from TSR Mobile

We F'D up, turn around and start again :smile: Well by all means Pm me and have a good moan :smile: I've had a good laugh :smile: I hope to be a decent enough father any kids of mine aren't completly just a pain in my arse :frown: But something definitley changed, and not for the better... I blame Tv and mini skirts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending