The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Current DMU students: Please offer me your advice...

Hey, so I need a little help from you, collectively, regarding when would be appropriate to book my driving test. I've just passed my theory, and want to have a driving license so that when I come out of university, or need to drive in the future, I don't have to go through the lengthy process of learning.

The facts:

- I need to book my driving practical test ASAP.
- I will have started university at De Montfort by the first current available time slots for tests (assuming I get into DMU).
- I will not be able to book for a weekend practical test until a month from now, which further limits the available dates.

Where you come in:

Please can you advise me as to when holidays are (please quote rough dates) and what the weekly timetable might be like at DMU?
I will be studying Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Science, in the Health and Life Sciences department, so if you have an idea of the timetable from that specific area, then that would be even more helpful!
If there are holidays written in the calendar on weekdays (Other than bank holidays) then could you please let me know when they are as well.

All this will give me an idea as to whether it would be better to take a chance and book during the term, or during the Christmas holidays, which postpones it another four months! :/

Thank you! :smile:
Reply 1
Hey again! Haha!
I have a 2014/2015 calender for DMU so if you inbox me your email I could send you it if you want.
About the timetables, I think it varies depending on what course your on. I do pharmacy so I guess my subject is a lot more intense. My timetable changes every week where majority of my days, I'm stuck in a lecture from 9-5/6. But I get Wednesday afternoon free. I think yours will be REALLY different though. You'll probably get more free time.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Jojo_555
Hey again! Haha!
I have a 2014/2015 calender for DMU so if you inbox me your email I could send you it if you want.
About the timetables, I think it varies depending on what course your on. I do pharmacy so I guess my subject is a lot more intense. My timetable changes every week where majority of my days, I'm stuck in a lecture from 9-5/6. But I get Wednesday afternoon free. I think yours will be REALLY different though. You'll probably get more free time.

Thank you! Sorry, I didn't see this, but yeah that would be really useful... I'll inbox you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending