The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arieisit
I'm not suprised tbh. If he feels superior to other black people and feel white men jealous him because he has a white girlfriend then I can expect any dumb **** to come out of his mouth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But, I literally don't even know what to say to his last few posts :confused:

I may be getting a few cards soon :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Christmas? Birthday? Valentines day?
Reply 6921
You won what? You're white girlfriend? Anybody can do that. You've not won open mindedness. You've not won intelligence. You've not won social class. You've not won anything. You're an imbecile as far as I can see, much much worse than apemob. I feel sorry for you. Have fun with your limited thinking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

sorry if my imagination isn't as big as yours, I have limits that stop well before the idea of being bummed becoming appealing. I know craaaaazy right!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ana81
sorry if my imagination isn't as big as yours, I have limits that stop well before the idea of being bummed becoming appealing. I know craaaaazy right!

Posted from TSR Mobile

But you are happy to bum anything yourself apparently?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2746205
Am away to bed sleep thread, laterzzz xxx
Reply 6924
Original post by Twinport53

I would never bum a man thats disgusting. My thoughts and prayers go out to his parents, I'm sure they couldn't be anymore disappointed and feel let down. I guess its their fault really but no mother would wish that on their child I'm sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6925

you may want to take a corkscrew with you just incase he decides to do a jimmy sav on you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What the hell has happened here? :sly:
Reply 6927
Original post by lilypear
What the hell has happened here? :sly:

I've just destroyed a stuckup tosspot who thinks hes better than everyone just because he has a BA hons in cock sucking. I'm off dont ever step to me again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oi that is abit uncalled for :tongue:

Am good thanks, how is you?

Did I say I was gay like?

Oh har har har :rolleyes:

Just abit though :tongue: nah sorry. What's happening? :smile:

I is fine I guess, just plodding along in life :frown:
Original post by Ana81

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ho! You!
I'm going to say this once. Read carefully:

STOP YOUR ****E!!!

The end.

Night Danny :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ana81
I've just destroyed a stuckup tosspot who thinks hes better than everyone just because he has a BA hons in cock sucking. I'm off dont ever step to me again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Destroyed? In your dreams idiot. No one on here can "hurt my feelings". You must be stupid to think otherwise. I can step to you here, there and everywhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:, why am I not suprised? He has homosexual tendencies and he hates gay people and think they have a mental illness. :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katbob
Ho! You!
I'm going to say this once. Read carefully:

STOP YOUR ****E!!!

The end.

Hi :colondollar:. What's up katbob? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6934
Destroyed? In your dreams idiot. No one on here can "hurt my feelings". You must be stupid to think otherwise. I can step to you here, there and everywhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile

look firstly I'm not even homophobic and I now feel bad tbh as I do not hate people just because they are gay, you jus irritate me yes I'm not so good at spelling etc I've always had learning difficulties, yet I've always beaten the odds and have a degree etc. you actively nitpick and say things that simply are not true I have never said I'm superior for having a white gf.. how does the colour of someones skin or even sexuality determine their superiority? being an ass doesn't come naturally for me so I apologise for the homophobic comments, but ever since I made that post about having a white gf you took it hard so I can only assume you are against interracial relationships and are trying your upmost best to covet it up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ana81
look firstly I'm not even homophobic and I now feel bad tbh as I do not hate people just because they are gay, you jus irritate me yes I'm not so good at spelling etc I've always had learning difficulties, yet I've always beaten the odds and have a degree etc. you actively nitpick and say things that simply are not true I have never said I'm superior for having a white gf.. how does the colour of someones skin or even sexuality determine their superiority? being an ass doesn't come naturally for me so I apologise for the homophobic comments, but ever since I made that post about having a white gf you took it hard so I can only assume you are against interracial relationships and are trying your upmost best to covet it up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am truly not sorry for the things I've said thus far. In that thread you said people jealous you because you have a white girlfriend when nobody explicitly told you that they did. You do feel superior and it wasn't only me thought so. I've been in an interracial relationship before so I have no issues with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6936
I am truly not sorry for the things I've said thus far. In that thread you said people jealous you because you have a white girlfriend when nobody explicitly told you that they did. You do feel superior and it wasn't only me thought so. I've been in an interracial relationship before so I have no issues with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

tbh this explains it

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2719578

good luck being an ******* all your life mr superior.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6937
you poor poor sod I didn't know you were so unhappy with yourself till I read that :frown: atleast you admit you're an *******. Poor you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ana81
tbh this explains it

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2719578

good luck being an ******* all your life mr superior.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What does it explain? That I made a questionable thread because I was bored?

Original post by Ana81
you poor poor sod I didn't know you were so unhappy with yourself till I read that :frown: atleast you admit you're an *******. Poor you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do you feel that you need to feel sorry for me? I don't want anyones sympathy :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6939
What does it explain? That I made a questionable thread because I was bored?

Why do you feel that you need to feel sorry for me? I don't want anyones sympathy :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

poor baby

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest