The Student Room Group

Why is Islam such a peaceful religion?

honestly its so peaceful I think im going to cry. so peaceful I can hear my heart beating thats how peaceful it is.. so peaceful I can hear the cat from down the road breathing. SO PREACFUL I don't know whether im just deaf tbh.
Posted from TSR Mobile
It is the duty to give charity (atleast 2.5%)
Interest (Riba) is forbidden
"If you kill one person it is as if you have killed the WHOLE OF HUMANITY."
Muslims are told they should act in a just way because in the Quran Allah loves those who are just.

These are a few things my brain can pull out at 4:20am.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I can't believe no one is detecting sarcasm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ana81
honestly its so peaceful I think im going to cry. so peaceful I can hear my heart beating thats how peaceful it is.. so peaceful I can hear the cat from down the road breathing. SO PREACFUL I don't know whether im just deaf tbh.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Who said Islam is a 'peaceful' religion? Define 'peaceful'. If it means the religion I follow doesn't tolerate the murder of others and submitting to enemies then f that, it's not a peaceful religion. Islam is logic, it is knowledge. It is common sense to defend yourself against an aggressor and these days us Muslims are being attacked everywhere for the White world's strategic interests so don't come here with your BS. If you're so interested in peace why don't you try to rally for your country to get rid of its army?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ana81

Posted from TSR Mobile

obviously it is I just couldn't resist abusing my gif collection :cool:
Reply 6
Because stone cold said so!
Original post by Reptilian
Islam is logic

wat
Original post by Ana81

Posted from TSR Mobile

Islam means "submission" (to Allah). Nothing to do with peace. I thought I was being sold a lie in RS when I used to learn it
Reply 9
Stop with the **** threads pls

Quick Reply

Latest