The Student Room Group

Girls!!! What do you look for in a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ryan-Slade
Oh I totally get where your coming from, I can certaintly see how that comes across, Well, One thing I'm not is a doormat, What I mean by that is Nice dinners, Weekends away, Little gifts, That sort of thing, I don't just roll over but I like to treat my girl....but i get where your coming from :smile:

You seem like you ought to be a catch so make sure you spend time finding the right girl who would also bring a lot to the table. Quality is not easy to find so I really wouldn't worry about your supposed lack of success so far.
Reply 161
Original post by Nomes89
You seem like you ought to be a catch so make sure you spend time finding the right girl who would also bring a lot to the table. Quality is not easy to find so I really wouldn't worry about your supposed lack of success so far.

Well thankyou mate, means alot :smile:
Reply 162
We F'D up, turn around and start again :smile: Well by all means Pm me and have a good moan :smile: I've had a good laugh :smile: I hope to be a decent enough father any kids of mine aren't completly just a pain in my arse :frown: But something definitley changed, and not for the better... I blame Tv and mini skirts.

That's probably for the best:smile: I might just do so, that offer stands for you too! Haha! I think you'd have done a bloody good job if that turns out to be the case! Hmm I think we should chuck in the internet and blame that too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 163
Original post by katowe
That's probably for the best:smile: I might just do so, that offer stands for you too! Haha! I think you'd have done a bloody good job if that turns out to be the case! Hmm I think we should chuck in the internet and blame that too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I shall do, Not many people have some mutual ideas as me :smile: Well lets put it this way, They'll be no mini skirts, period. No internet untill it's required, and there lazy ass is getting a job once it's legal. None of this laid back crap, That's part of the problem i think :smile: That's probably the winner actually. I'm always seeing stuff about "Top 10 Uk models" or " get the perfect body" ( NO SUCH THING!) or " how to get any girl" every where i look, That really helps doesn't it... They see this crap and think it's true.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 164
Oh I shall do, Not many people have some mutual ideas as me :smile: Well lets put it this way, They'll be no mini skirts, period. No internet untill it's required, and there lazy ass is getting a job once it's legal. None of this laid back crap, That's part of the problem i think :smile: That's probably the winner actually. I'm always seeing stuff about "Top 10 Uk models" or " get the perfect body" ( NO SUCH THING!) or " how to get any girl" every where i look, That really helps doesn't it... They see this crap and think it's true.

Oh good!:smile: haha, that's what you call tough love! I think you have to have a firm yet fair approach though else they'll end up rebelling anyway, but I agree, some parents are too lenient. It's their responsibility when they're child goes out looking the way they do! Precisely. I mean I'm a strong willed character but even when I see things like that I do think to myself "oh". So I can't imagine what these younger, more impressionable children are thinking!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 165
Original post by katowe
Oh good!:smile: haha, that's what you call tough love! I think you have to have a firm yet fair approach though else they'll end up rebelling anyway, but I agree, some parents are too lenient. It's their responsibility when they're child goes out looking the way they do! Precisely. I mean I'm a strong willed character but even when I see things like that I do think to myself "oh". So I can't imagine what these younger, more impressionable children are thinking!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean Mini skirts can be acceptable if worn properly, But not at 12!! You have to have tough love these days, Especailly with Daughters, When that first boyfreinds come over you better make sure he knows he'll lose his rod before he uses it on her ( I remember that day all too well :frown: ) We don't really have a choice anymore...
big ass and titties.

Oh. Wrong thread.
Reply 167
I mean Mini skirts can be acceptable if worn properly, But not at 12!! You have to have tough love these days, Especailly with Daughters, When that first boyfreinds come over you better make sure he knows he'll lose his rod before he uses it on her ( I remember that day all too well :frown: ) We don't really have a choice anymore...

Agreed! I'd be horrified if my sister wanted to go out looking like that at her age, let alone if I had a daughter! Haha! My dad is just as bad when it comes to me and boyfriends even now, it's not all that great aha. We don't, it's sad isn't it?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 168
Original post by katowe
Agreed! I'd be horrified if my sister wanted to go out looking like that at her age, let alone if I had a daughter! Haha! My dad is just as bad when it comes to me and boyfriends even now, it's not all that great aha. We don't, it's sad isn't it?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't allow it, the way I see it, it's asking for trouble, they're doing things earlier and earlier anyway. Oh I'm all to familiar with the fathers, With my first He told me if he'd do to me whatever I did to her. Boy was I fukin careful ;-) yeah it is. We should be able to trust them...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MidnightDream
Everybody knows girls on TSR only look for Money, Status and Looks :teehee:

Oh and of course only alpha males will do

atleast you're honest. OP you have your answer.
Reply 170
I wouldn't allow it, the way I see it, it's asking for trouble, they're doing things earlier and earlier anyway. Oh I'm all to familiar with the fathers, With my first He told me if he'd do to me whatever I did to her. Boy was I fukin careful ;-) yeah it is. We should be able to trust them...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I couldn't agree with you more, somebody recently in my town become pregnant, she's 13! It's all ridiculous. Haha! Well that most certainly put you in your place didn't it. Oh I bet you were :wink: we should, but unfortunately you just can't anymore....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 171
Original post by katowe
I couldn't agree with you more, somebody recently in my town become pregnant, she's 13! It's all ridiculous. Haha! Well that most certainly put you in your place didn't it. Oh I bet you were :wink: we should, but unfortunately you just can't anymore....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh trust me I was, Not much frightens me, but he fukin did!!! Wow! really? That's ridiculous! I know, quite depressing, My parent never worried about me, I went out and stayed out without them worrying. Can't do that now. Real shame.
Reply 172
Oh trust me I was, Not much frightens me, but he fukin did!!! Wow! really? That's ridiculous! I know, quite depressing, My parent never worried about me, I went out and stayed out without them worrying. Can't do that now. Real shame.

Haha, well his intentions paid off then! Yes really, it's mad isn't it. At 13, that shouldn't be on the agenda at all. Mine were just the same, how times change eh, it's odd to say the least!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 173
Original post by katowe
Haha, well his intentions paid off then! Yes really, it's mad isn't it. At 13, that shouldn't be on the agenda at all. Mine were just the same, how times change eh, it's odd to say the least!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well apparently so, It's a shame while she kept reminding me if I layed a finger on her what he'd do while she was out laying under everyone else .... well considering I didn't do that till I was 19, only 21 now ;-) That's a six year difference in one generation! What the hell went wrong in that! At least Jeremy Kyle wont be out of a job ;-)
Reply 174
Well apparently so, It's a shame while she kept reminding me if I layed a finger on her what he'd do while she was out laying under everyone else .... well considering I didn't do that till I was 19, only 21 now ;-) That's a six year difference in one generation! What the hell went wrong in that! At least Jeremy Kyle wont be out of a job ;-)

Oh bloody hell, Eastenders moment right there, doesn't she sound like a delightful person... I literally can't tolerate the lack of loyalties with some people. You were a good boy then, her father didn't have too much to worry about after all!;-) I have no idea, it's crazy. Hahaha! Now that's true, I think 70% of my town could end up on that show:P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has the same interests as me
Relatively good looking, but thats not too much of a factor for me
Great personality because
Someone who I would enjoy being around and he is nice/kind and not different around his friends
Reply 176
Original post by katowe
Oh bloody hell, Eastenders moment right there, doesn't she sound like a delightful person... I literally can't tolerate the lack of loyalties with some people. You were a good boy then, her father didn't have too much to worry about after all!;-) I have no idea, it's crazy. Hahaha! Now that's true, I think 70% of my town could end up on that show:P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, Delightful ;-) I dropped her in it with her father before I left though so I got my own back ;-) only 70% ? 70% of my FAMILY! Could be on there, let alone my town ;-)
Reply 177
Yep, Delightful ;-) I dropped her in it with her father before I left though so I got my own back ;-) only 70% ? 70% of my FAMILY! Could be on there, let alone my town ;-)

Oh good! There's nothing like sweet revenge, when it's deserved of course:P haha! Okay you win, I'd say only 65% of mine have the potential to end up on there, Jeremy would definitely prefer you! ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 178
Original post by katowe
Oh good! There's nothing like sweet revenge, when it's deserved of course:P haha! Okay you win, I'd say only 65% of mine have the potential to end up on there, Jeremy would definitely prefer you! ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh it was, I still remember the look on her face ahaha! I'm not stupid enough to get involved with anyone that might drag me on there ;-)
Reply 179
Oh it was, I still remember the look on her face ahaha! I'm not stupid enough to get involved with anyone that might drag me on there ;-)

Oh I bet it was a picture and a half, how brilliant haha! Well that's reassuring to know, somehow I think getting involved there wouldn't be the wisest move you could possibly make ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending