The Student Room Group

I'm Jewish ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Can I come to your house and kick you out and let you live in the shed?
do you supported the force circumcisions of male children born to jewish parents? and if so, why/how
Original post by universal_set
How much do you get paid by Israeli government for writing nonsense on internet?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23695896

:congrats:

I was going to say the same thing, it's quite pathetic don't you think?

Thankfully, more people are waking up and realising what is going around them. Ignore the shills and their hasbara garbage.

Original post by NoJuice
the Palestinians still hold deeds and titles, address this point instead of avoiding it. Seems increasingly likely the zionist filth needs gassing or better still their water sources upon entry from Syria and Lebanon need to be radioactively poisoned.

2 wrongs do not make a right. Don't allow your personal feelings to cloud your judgement and lose sight of your humanity, you're better than that.

Zionists are humans too and all life is sacred, granted they are nasty human beings but humans nonetheless.
do you have that hairstyle of the long stringy sideburns and the shaved top of the head?
Reply 44
Without Hamas, maybe there wouldn't be such hatred and bitter rivalry spawned through multiple generations. Maybe there would be relative peace between a first-world superpower and a conquered people living in theirx third-world sects within. Hamas will never stop their attacks on Israel, and they will never stop using their own as human shields (similar to Vietnam, where sometimes there is no other option besides killing both the human shield and the aggressor hiding behind), and Israel is surely not just going to up and abandon the country they developed into a technological, fertile, world superpower in 70 years (which was still reminiscent of the dark ages 75 years ago) due to an inferior threat.

So, please, tell me what the compromise shall be? Hamas will never accept anything besides all of Israel and the diaspora of all Jews, and Israel will never release their grasp on the land without first turning the entire hemisphere into a nuclear wasteland. One one hand: people occupying an area the size of Delaware (all Palestinian territory combined) will be forced to evacuate and take refuge in one of the numerous identical cultures in the region; on the other hand: the entire Middle East, North Africa, and South East Asia is destroyed. Which is a more reasonable outcome? 

Israel is just a scapegoat for their own economic, political and religious failures. What if there is no more Israel? No more fighting right? WRONG! Just look at Iraq, there's no Israel to fight there, so they just fight each other instead, Sunni vs Shia....all terrorists know how to do is kill, they don't know how to (or want to) do anything else.
Original post by NoJuice
If you want to condone the zionist land snatching do so, at your peril but I am not here to please zionist sympathisers, they are not humans but rather filthy beasts.

So not wanting to "gas Zionists" = supporting them. Sound logic.

If there's anything we can take from the past 60 years, it's that bloodshed gets you nowhere.
Reply 46
Original post by NoJuice
If you want to condone the zionist land snatching do so, at your peril but I am not here to please zionist sympathisers, they are not humans but rather filthy beasts.

Your analogy is stupid and illogical. Nobody is forcing anything on these people, they have been trying terror over and over again.

For all you ignorant saying Israel stole land from the Palestinians, you're full of ****. All the land that Israel currently owns has either been given to them, or won in defensive battles.

Absoutely all Islamic countries, with no exception at all, wanna see Israel become a mountain of ashes ready to be blown back into the Mediterranean sea.

Accept Israel and it will accept you!
Original post by Datch
Israel states that everything Hamas affiliated is a legitimate target, let's not forget that Israel and Palestine helped the Sri lankan government killing the Tamil tigers(terrorists),and now Sri lanka is a peacefully country everyone is living in harmony,so we are doing the same thing to terrorists in our country.

Are civilian hospitals also a "legitimate target"?
Reply 48
Original post by Ornlu
Can I come to your house and kick you out and let you live in the shed?

How would you feel if all you owned was stolen from you and you were banned to an area where you could see other people in your home. A home that was in your family for over a generation. Really think about it before you answer.

Hamas = Evil.Anyone who says different is uneducated, and misinformed.
Original post by Datch

I cannot conceive this pic, can you?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 50
Original post by Modil
Your analogy is stupid and illogical. Nobody is forcing anything on these people, they have been trying terror over and over again.

For all you ignorant saying Israel stole land from the Palestinians, you're full of ****. All the land that Israel currently owns has either been given to them, or won in defensive battles.

Absoutely all Islamic countries, with no exception at all, wanna see Israel become a mountain of ashes ready to be blown back into the Mediterranean sea.

Accept Israel and it will accept you!

Palestinians that were driven out by the joos still hold the deeds and titles to the lands and property that the zionist filth stole, never shall it be accepted nor recognised, the land will be liberated no matter how many centuries it takes, by sweat and blood, drop by drop till the zionists are made to pay
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Are civilian hospitals also a "legitimate target"?

No, because hospitals and other public building (excluding military compound) does not aid the out come of the war.

HOWEVER, since the terrorist is using a hospital as a bunker, which is aiding the war.

THUS, Israel has the right to bomb it.
Reply 52
Original post by Modil
How would you feel if all you owned was stolen from you and you were banned to an area where you could see other people in your home. A home that was in your family for over a generation. Really think about it before you answer.

Hamas = Evil. Anyone who says different is uneducated, and misinformed.

Israel = Evil. Anyone who says different is uneducated, and misinformed.
Original post by Wilsoncw1997
No, because hospitals and other public building (excluding military compound) does not aid the out come of the war.

HOWEVER, since the terrorist is using a hospital as a bunker, which is aiding the war.

THUS, Israel has the right to bomb it.

The Al-Aqsa hospital was shelled a few days , reporters found no sign of any combatants or any sign that the hospital was used a launch site. Also , i know hamas are hiding in civilian areas , but thats why a ground offensive is needed - shelling is indiscriminate and does not target hamas.
Can I bite you?
Reply 55
Palestine > Israel
Original post by Datch
A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g

Why did you take over, what was initially Arab Palestine land?

During Jewish oppression, the ottomans took in Jewish people when the rest of the world was silent. why bite the hand that fed you?
Original post by Datch
I am a Israeli national ,I only support my country.

So you're an Israeli first and a Jew second then... I'm a Frenchman first and a Jew second myself which is how it's supposed to be.
Original post by Evelyn.AT
Why did you take over, what was initially Arab Palestine land?

Palestinian land didn't exist until the '60s, before then the land belonged to Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon as well as Israel of course, Gaza is former Egyptian land and most Palestinians have an automatic right to Jordanian citizenship too.
Reply 59
More JIDF? Just what we needed :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest