The Student Room Group

Girls!!! What do you look for in a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by katowe
Oh I bet it was a picture and a half, how brilliant haha! Well that's reassuring to know, somehow I think getting involved there wouldn't be the wisest move you could possibly make ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh it was;-) I certainly walked away laughing ;-) Well, I like a hassle free life ;-) so no it wouldn't be
Reply 181
Original post by Ryan-Slade
Oh it was;-) I certainly walked away laughing ;-) Well, I like a hassle free life ;-) so no it wouldn't be

Haha what a glorious feeling it is though when you know you've had the last laugh!;-) haha, what's your secret to this hassle free life then? I really wish I knew for my life!:P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seriously everyone is different. be yourself and if somebody happens to have same point of view as yours and your on the same level you will click..
Reply 183
Original post by katowe
Haha what a glorious feeling it is though when you know you've had the last laugh!;-) haha, what's your secret to this hassle free life then? I really wish I knew for my life!:P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's simple, Any unnecesary drama and I'm gone, don't stick around long enough to have to deal with it. Not easy though, especially when I'm kind enough to help anyone out.... plus I just don't give a **** ;-) I keep myself to myself.... oh its a wonderful feeling ;-)
Reply 184
Oh that's simple, Any unnecesary drama and I'm gone, don't stick around long enough to have to deal with it. Not easy though, especially when I'm kind enough to help anyone out.... plus I just don't give a **** ;-) I keep myself to myself.... oh its a wonderful feeling ;-)

Haha yeah that sounds good in theory but putting it in practice can't be that easy! I'm the same there though, I don't willingly involve myself in anything. Unfortunately, things just seem to happen... The joys of life eh. Well, that's not a bad attitude to live by ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 185
Original post by katowe
Haha yeah that sounds good in theory but putting it in practice can't be that easy! I'm the same there though, I don't willingly involve myself in anything. Unfortunately, things just seem to happen... The joys of life eh. Well, that's not a bad attitude to live by ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah true, got to just take it as it comes, No matter how much it sucks.. well my family are constantly arguing over something, at which point I hop in my car and go for a blast ;-) That's always good fun ;-) Speeding tickets soon build up though...

I have noticed that the last three pages of this thread are mostly our conversation ;-)
Reply 186
Yeah true, got to just take it as it comes, No matter how much it sucks.. well my family are constantly arguing over something, at which point I hop in my car and go for a blast ;-) That's always good fun ;-) Speeding tickets soon build up though...

I have noticed that the last three pages of this thread are mostly our conversation ;-)

Your household sounds like mine, it's an absolute nightmare. I find earphones and staying far away in the depths of your own room helps too. Hahah, there's you bringing GTA back to reality ;-) it's a perfectly legit coping mechanism:P

I know! I feel like we've ruined the vibe of the thread a little, oops ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 187
Ahh well it was mine anyway :biggrin: Well, When you've got a convertable and a 800W stereo you find you prefer going out for a drive :smile: Alot more relaxing! Plus my rooms tiny :frown: Hopefully I can move out soon!
That they are funny, can always cheer you up when you're feeling down, always have something to talk about, and they love animals. Everything else is a little bit less important for me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 189
Ahh well it was mine anyway :biggrin: Well, When you've got a convertable and a 800W stereo you find you prefer going out for a drive :smile: Alot more relaxing! Plus my rooms tiny :frown: Hopefully I can move out soon!

Oh you're just showing off now ;-) I can imagine that really helps clear your head, lucky you. Ah I'd hate a small room, I practically live in mine when at home. Oh tell me about it, I can't wait to move out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 190
Original post by katowe
Oh you're just showing off now ;-) I can imagine that really helps clear your head, lucky you. Ah I'd hate a small room, I practically live in mine when at home. Oh tell me about it, I can't wait to move out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahahahah ;-) Oh it is ;-) Even more refreshing when you can put your foot down and take anything else that trys it ;-) Always fun seeing a knob in his corsas face drop as I leave him in my dust ;-) Quite a babe magnet too, shame I'm not interested in golddiggers ;-) think I might have to sell it for a deposit on a flat though :'(:'(:'(
1) You need to be cool, 2) you need to be fun, and 3) you need to be fit.

That's it.

Of course, different girls will have different opinion on what makes a guy cool... and different girls will find different guys fit... and they will all have different ideas of fun... but you get the picture.
5'10 is still tall. Anyone over 5'10 is a freak, you heard it here first. 100% true life fact.
Reply 193
Ahahahah ;-) Oh it is ;-) Even more refreshing when you can put your foot down and take anything else that trys it ;-) Always fun seeing a knob in his corsas face drop as I leave him in my dust ;-) Quite a babe magnet too, shame I'm not interested in golddiggers ;-) think I might have to sell it for a deposit on a flat though :'(:'(:'(

Hahah! Now you're just being a badass, there are speed limits for a reason you know! ;-) oh that's another "last laugh" moment, isn't it ;-) I can imagine, although I don't think a girl could possibly be more shallow than that, some people have no tact:P ahh that's a shame! Or you could just win the lottery, problem solved!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 194
I look for a good character and honest loving boy.
Reply 195
Original post by katowe
Hahah! Now you're just being a badass, there are speed limits for a reason you know! ;-) oh that's another "last laugh" moment, isn't it ;-) I can imagine, although I don't think a girl could possibly be more shallow than that, some people have no tact:P ahh that's a shame! Or you could just win the lottery, problem solved!

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I abide by them! Unless there's no one around :smile: Or a ricer starts gobbing off about how his "tuned" corsa can "destroy" me... Oh it is :smile: In fairness I have quite a bit of cash invested in my engine, They just don't notice :smile: You'd be surprised, It's amazing how a BMW convertable works in this world, They get pissed off when I send them packing, Normally it's " I'm stranded, can I have a lift?" How stupid do they think I am? Ahaha oh I'm not that lucky, Might have to stay at home abit longer, Love my car! :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 196
And I abide by them! Unless there's no one around :smile: Or a ricer starts gobbing off about how his "tuned" corsa can "destroy" me... Oh it is :smile: In fairness I have quite a bit of cash invested in my engine, They just don't notice :smile: You'd be surprised, It's amazing how a BMW convertable works in this world, They get pissed off when I send them packing, Normally it's " I'm stranded, can I have a lift?" How stupid do they think I am? Ahaha oh I'm not that lucky, Might have to stay at home abit longer, Love my car! :frown:

Ahhh well in that case, it's not hurting anyone else is it :smile: oh dear haha, people who're like that about their cars make me laugh. Somebody has done rather well for themselves to get a BMW though! Well I don't understand that, I've never been one for knowing much about cars, I think I'd be more interested in the colour aha. "Stranded", surely they can come up with something a bit more original?! Aw it won't be that bad, at least keeping your car can be your escape:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 197
Original post by katowe
Ahhh well in that case, it's not hurting anyone else is it :smile: oh dear haha, people who're like that about their cars make me laugh. Somebody has done rather well for themselves to get a BMW though! Well I don't understand that, I've never been one for knowing much about cars, I think I'd be more interested in the colour aha. "Stranded", surely they can come up with something a bit more original?! Aw it won't be that bad, at least keeping your car can be your escape:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly :smile: Well that's what 4 years of nights at ****ty pay with a wan*** boss gets you, NOT FOR LONG THOUGH!!!! :smile: :P About it though, the insurance kills me! AND THE FUEL! Damn, That's my paycheck gone :frown: You'd be surprised, Just Silver though I'm afraid :frown: You'd have thought so wouldn't you, but no, Same thing every time, I'll have to go get a rusted beetle or something :smile: That'll stop em :smile: Yeah, It's nice to just leave whenever :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 198
Exactly :smile: Well that's what 4 years of nights at ****ty pay with a wan*** boss gets you, About it though, the insurance kills me! AND THE FUEL! Damn, That's my paycheck gone :frown: You'd be surprised, Just Silver though I'm afraid :frown: You'd have thought so wouldn't you, but no, Same thing every time, I'll have to go get a rusted beetle or something :smile: That'll stop em :smile: Yeah, It's nice to just leave whenever :smile:

You certainly worked for it then! Ah tell me about it, insurance is the reason why I don't have a car :frown: that's another irritating thing about the world, the expense of everything! Oh that's not the most adventurous of colours but I'm sure it looks rather smart:P oh what a disappointment eh, they think you're a glorified taxi service. I think you should, you could then move out too, kill two birds with one stone:P and I bet:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 199
Original post by katowe
You certainly worked for it then! Ah tell me about it, insurance is the reason why I don't have a car :frown: that's another irritating thing about the world, the expense of everything! Oh that's not the most adventurous of colours but I'm sure it looks rather smart:P oh what a disappointment eh, they think you're a glorified taxi service. I think you should, you could then move out too, kill two birds with one stone:P and I bet:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yes, Always wanted one though so was worth it :smile: Mine's not so bad now that i'm in the fourth year, At least it's down to 3 figures now anyway :frown: I know! And it'll only get worse too! Well I did want a red one but looks pretty damn good in itself :smile: It was mint till some bimbo rear ended me, Too busy doing her makeup -.- I nearly cried that day :'( Ahh well, I still help out some people, but I can tell the golddiggers from a mile away :smile: Yeah I could, Be too embaressed to drive around in it though haha!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending