The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Anyone going to Edge Hill University this September?

I'm really interested to get to know anyone that's heading to Edge Hill this September! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
HEY!
Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS if you're off to Edge Hill university this September. I have just graduated after doing Primary Education with QTS there. It has been an unforgettable experience and I am so sad to leave. My whole life has changed in 3 years. Edge Hill is an absolutely fantastic university - you won't regret it!

As I have graduated and got my first teaching job, I no longer need my university books! I bought all the books on the essential reading list. If anybody is interested in buying any books from me please feel free to contact me

Bye!
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Hey I am starting Edge Hill this September and I don't really know anybody :smile:
:smile:Im a second year if you both wanna talk or ask questions
I'm starting in September. I'm going to be in graduates court studying early years ed with qts:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I'm starting at edge hill in September !! :smile:
Original post by Shadlea
I'm really interested to get to know anyone that's heading to Edge Hill this September! :smile:

I'm going to Edge Hill doing Teaching, learning and mentoring practice.. However I'm commuting :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by EmilyJessica
Hey I am starting Edge Hill this September and I don't really know anybody :smile:

Don't worry! Everyone's in the same boat but I'm sure we'll all make friends. What course are you doing? Are you staying in halls? :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by hannah_louise__
I'm starting in September. I'm going to be in graduates court studying early years ed with qts:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool! Are you excited? :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Amurphy17
I'm starting at edge hill in September !! :smile:

What course are you doing? Are you staying in halls? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by katemccormick
I'm going to Edge Hill doing Teaching, learning and mentoring practice.. However I'm commuting :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How far away do you live? :smile:
Yep...i'm studying child health and well being xD
Original post by Shadlea
What course are you doing? Are you staying in halls? :smile:

Hi I am studying accountancy and staying in forest court, wbu?
Reply 13
Original post by GrahamJon
Yep...i'm studying child health and well being xD

That's cool! Are you staying in halls?
Reply 14
Original post by Amurphy17
Hi I am studying accountancy and staying in forest court, wbu?

I'm doing a teacher training course in religious education. I'm staying in chancellors south! Are you excited about getting started?
Original post by Shadlea
That's cool! Are you staying in halls?

I'm not cos I applied too late to live on campus :frown: but I'll be moving to southport from Birmingham so that'll be cool :3 you doing freshers week? ^^
Reply 16
I know Edge Hill fairly well thanks to my Boyfriend who is going into his last year. I'm starting in 2 weeks on the Creative Writing and English Language course!
Reply 17
Original post by GrahamJon
I'm not cos I applied too late to live on campus :frown: but I'll be moving to southport from Birmingham so that'll be cool :3 you doing freshers week? ^^

Yeah! Are you?

I'm sure it won't be that bad. I'm sure you'll make tons of friends. Where are you from?
Reply 18
Original post by LeSheeba
I know Edge Hill fairly well thanks to my Boyfriend who is going into his last year. I'm starting in 2 weeks on the Creative Writing and English Language course!

Oh thats lucky! Are you staying in halls?
Reply 19
Original post by Shadlea
Oh thats lucky! Are you staying in halls?

I'm a local so I'm staying at home :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending