The Student Room Group

Is Sociology an easy A Level

Is Sociology an easy A Level, and if yes how easy is it compared to medicine?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Aleenaa

I found Sociology easy but I enjoy writing and I'm interested in current affairs and history.

If you're interested in politics and up on current affairs, I think it's easy to blag at least a B, as it's a subject which allows creativity in exams and you can write quite broadly on already broad topics such as education and family...:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Numberwang
I found Sociology easy but I enjoy writing and I'm interested in current affairs and history.

If you're interested in politics and up on current affairs, I think it's easy to blag at least a B, as it's a subject which allows creativity in exams and you can write quite broadly on already broad topics such as education and family...:smile:

I got a B in english language and I don't feel confident with english at all, do you think I should still do it?
Original post by Aleenaa

My friend found it really easy and got As. But that's only because he really enjoyed it, don't do a subject because it's easy, many people at my college thinking that and got **** grades below Cs some got Es and Us.

If you can find yourself reading about it and studying it then do it. A subject is only easy if you've got the drive, passion and willingness to study it over something else.
I went to college wanting to do business as my main subject, found it really boring and hard to revise for but excelled at English and Politics, because I found them more interesting.

Quick Reply

Latest