The Student Room Group

This video 100% validates looks theory

100% legit.

Theorem: (The Fundamental theorem of the Western marketplace)

80% of the women are only sexually attracted to the top 20% men.

Proof:

QED.

Personality is a fraud. Confidence is a fraud. We see this VERY VERY clearly in the video Those dating in the dark section.

Don't reply unless you watch the whole video.

I didn't know that any of those things, especially looks mattered. :eek:
Reply 2
:facepalm2:
In the future just to get an obese woman you will need to be:

10/10 facially
7 foot tall
300lbs 8% bf
10 inch penis
And own 2 planets
Reply 4
Original post by what is this
In the future just to get an obese woman you will need to be:

10/10 facially
7 foot tall
300lbs 8% bf
10 inch penis
And own 2 planets

ROFL! :rofl3: Thanks for making me laugh!
you could also argue all the pua **** on youtube disproves that looks are that important.
Not true at all, if anything both men and women alter how they perceive people's looks based on their personality (to an extent obviously)

Original post by blueskyblue
you could also argue all the pua **** on youtube disproves that looks are that important.

Good post

If this is true, all "game" is useless and it doesn't matter if you are wealthy or not
Want to pull an attractive and intelligent woman? Start by making sure you understand the difference between theorem/proof and theory.
Original post by blueskyblue

LMao those fake videos of PUA's are so cringey.

Also a sympathetic phone number doesn't mean anything.
Original post by Quantex
Want to pull an attractive and intelligent woman? Start by making sure you understand the difference between theorem/proof and theory.

Lmao true aspergers. As if women care how intelligent a man is.

They don't care, do you think a woman will care if Brad Pitt cannot distinguish between the two? In fact women are turned off by any intellectual talk, they really don't care [unless they're from outside of the Western world].

They don't care, do you think a woman will care if Brad Pitt cannot distinguish between the two? In fact women are turned off by any intellectual talk, they really don't care [unless they're from outside of the Western world].

Wrong and wrong.
Search up sapiosexuality
Original post by thechemistress
Wrong and wrong.
Search up sapiosexuality

Give me studies or articles to back it up buddy boy.

Ask any woman if she would bang Brad Pitt with the IQ of a chimp of an average looking guy with the brains of Einstein, she will pick Brad Pitt every single time.
Give me studies or articles to back it up buddy boy.

Ask any woman if she would bang Brad Pitt with the IQ of a chimp of an average looking guy with the brains of Einstein, she will pick Brad Pitt every single time.

I would pick the average looking guy. That high IQ is super hot :drool:
And Brad Pitt is not very attractive
LMao those fake videos of PUA's are so cringey.

Also a sympathetic phone number doesn't mean anything.

you must be one hella ugly fella to invest so much in this tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending