The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Motorbiker

Me pulling a truck.

:lies: I can see the driver in the truck. And the girl is mirin at your squat ass.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by TSA
:lies: I can see the driver in the truck. And the girl is mirin at your squat ass.

Person there to operate the brake on the truck since it was a slight incline i was pulling it up.
Dat 1000+lbs powerlifting total crew checking in.

4 plate ATG squat crew checking in.

But seriously, cut it back a little bit on the text speak. This is not misc. :tongue:

Mirin that knowledge:biggrin:
Original post by LostGear
Mirin that knowledge:biggrin:

Not the only aware mod.

I've even given some of the community team lessons on misc culture.

Although i rarely go on the misc anymore. Did when i started lifting like 4 years ago but cba anymore.
Curled my hair with these Hair Wavz plastic tube things they are awesome! And bare faced for once :mmm:
Original post by DeceitfulDove
Curled my hair with these Hair Wavz plastic tube things they are awesome! And bare faced for once :mmm:

Pretty :h:
Person there to operate the brake on the truck since it was a slight incline i was pulling it up.

For the record, I was only joking. Had a look at your lifts on your blog, defo miring those stats.

Slightly off topic

Spoiler

Here you go...
Original post by TSA
For the record, I was only joking. Had a look at your lifts on your blog, defo miring those stats.

Slightly off topic

Spoiler

I can't remember. I did it for 6 months then went travelling then did it again when i came back. My thread is a bit long(lol, like 3k posts) bu i think my numbers were about 115/70/140 for 3*5 of 5RM for deadlift. not 100% on this as it was 2 years ago. If you can be bothered to stalk my thread you'll find out the exact numbers.

Tbh if you want to change then change. If you're a newb you'll just make big gains each month on 5/3/1 and it'll be fine.

cons are slower progress
benefits are more steady progress.

e.g instead of trying to add 10kg a month on a beginner program and failing and getting 0 you aim for 2.5 and get it.
Original post by kseniagru
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406213108.647051.jpg Taken a few days ago on the way to the airport

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very pretty :smile:
I can't remember. I did it for 6 months then went travelling then did it again when i came back. My thread is a bit long(lol, like 3k posts) bu i think my numbers were about 115/70/140 for 3*5 of 5RM for deadlift. not 100% on this as it was 2 years ago. If you can be bothered to stalk my thread you'll find out the exact numbers.

Tbh if you want to change then change. If you're a newb you'll just make big gains each month on 5/3/1 and it'll be fine.

cons are slower progress
benefits are more steady progress.

e.g instead of trying to add 10kg a month on a beginner program and failing and getting 0 you aim for 2.5 and get it.

Yeah I was thinking the same, it's pointless sticking to the programme if I'm not progressing with it. 2.5kg a month is better than 0 a month. As Wendler says in the book it's a lifetime thing, so I'm not too concerned about progressing too slow as long as I am progressing.

I'll try look through your thread and find exact stats just for curiosity sake.
Original post by itsRochana
Don't fret :tongue: I packed two hours before the time i had to wake up to get ready for my flight to Leb :redface:

Procastination at its finest lol!
Original post by DeceitfulDove

What are those things? Your hair looks amazing! :ahee:
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Procastination at its finest lol!

Ikr :lol: had about 1 and a half hours sleep
Original post by lamyers1

you remind me of mariah carey :biggrin:
Original post by moonriver96
you remind me of mariah carey :biggrin:

I was about to say that! :tongue:
Original post by AnharM
Very pretty :smile:

Why don't you post a pic?
Original post by Dilawar

Pathan genes strong, I'm mirin'

Posted from TSR Mobile
To celebrate my wannabe comeback I thought I'd share an oldish selfie of myself from when I still had long hair

#nofilter :hubba:

Latest