The Student Room Group

Girls!!! What do you look for in a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by Ryan-Slade
Oh yes, Always wanted one though so was worth it :smile: Mine's not so bad now that i'm in the fourth year, At least it's down to 3 figures now anyway :frown: I know! And it'll only get worse too! Well I did want a red one but looks pretty damn good in itself :smile: It was mint till some bimbo rear ended me, Too busy doing her makeup -.- I nearly cried that day :'( Ahh well, I still help out some people, but I can tell the golddiggers from a mile away :smile: Yeah I could, Be too embaressed to drive around in it though haha!

Must admit, I'm quite proud of it....
Reply 201
Oh yes, Always wanted one though so was worth it :smile: Mine's not so bad now that i'm in the fourth year, At least it's down to 3 figures now anyway :frown: I know! And it'll only get worse too! Well I did want a red one but looks pretty damn good in itself :smile: It was mint till some bimbo rear ended me, Too busy doing her makeup -.- I nearly cried that day :'( Ahh well, I still help out some people, but I can tell the golddiggers from a mile away :smile: Yeah I could, Be too embaressed to drive around in it though haha!

I bet you were so proud when you took it for it's first spin then!:smile: ahh, slowly knocking it down then! Ohh red would've been nice, I'm quite disappointed that it won't allow me to view this picture. Haha don't say that on here, you'll start off the "women drivers" stereotypical debate!;-) I think you're downplaying it and you actually did cry:P well it's good that you're not being taken for a fool and you can tell. You and me both haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol it's simple and tbh

If you're out of uni , hot girls want a guy with loads of money and a nice personality

If you're in sixth form/uni , hot girls want some 6'3 henchest guy in the school to dominate them

If you're in year 3 or whatever , you should play some footy outside

girls on TSR will say "I don't care , they just have to have a nice sense of humour"

Why? Because TSR Girls are by and large not hot
Reply 203
Original post by Sena5
I look for a good character and honest loving boy.

Lile most of Tamils.
Reply 204
Original post by katowe
I bet you were so proud when you took it for it's first spin then!:smile: ahh, slowly knocking it down then! Ohh red would've been nice, I'm quite disappointed that it won't allow me to view this picture. Haha don't say that on here, you'll start off the "women drivers" stereotypical debate!;-) I think you're downplaying it and you actually did cry:P well it's good that you're not being taken for a fool and you can tell. You and me both haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alright you got me, Yeah, I DID! lol Yep, Sure was :smile: Well it was a toss up between this one and the red one, Except this was the better deal :smile: Ahah nothing against women drivers, She was just an exceptional idiot :smile: Yep, I've learnt over the years...

Not mine obviously but they're practically identical :smile:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Silver+BMW+330ci+convertible+silver&client=firefox-a&hs=mjj&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:redface:fficial&channel=fflb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=aknRU7DwLOfZ0QX46IDYCA&ved=0CCQQsAQ
Reply 205
Original post by BrummyBrah
Lol it's simple and tbh

If you're out of uni , hot girls want a guy with loads of money and a nice personality

If you're in sixth form/uni , hot girls want some 6'3 henchest guy in the school to dominate them

girls on TSR will say "I don't care , they just have to have a nice sense of humour"

Sorry mate, but that's bulls***, you can't stereotype everybody like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 206
Original post by BrummyBrah
Lol it's simple and tbh

Who said we all wanted the hot ones :smile: They're overrated :smile:
Reply 207
Alright you got me, Yeah, I DID! lol Yep, Sure was :smile: Well it was a toss up between this one and the red one, Except this was the better deal :smile: Ahah nothing against women drivers, She was just an exceptional idiot :smile: Yep, I've learnt over the years...

Not mine obviously but they're practically identical :smile:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Silver+BMW+330ci+convertible+silver&client=firefox-a&hs=mjj&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:redface:fficial&channel=fflb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=aknRU7DwLOfZ0QX46IDYCA&ved=0CCQQsAQ

Haha I knew it! Oh that makes sense then, but that's one rather nice looking car you have so you didn't make a bad choice in the slightest! It's truly something you'd see in some typical American film, it's slightly amusing:P hmm, I guess you do live and learn these things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 208
Original post by katowe
Haha I knew it! Oh that makes sense then, but that's one rather nice looking car you have so you didn't make a bad choice in the slightest! It's truly something you'd see in some typical American film, it's slightly amusing:P hmm, I guess you do live and learn these things.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh well it's my baby :smile: Probably take better care of it than I do myself lately, Has a habbit of covering my drive with it's Oil contents and taking trips to kwikfit for new tires... But that's probably my fault :smile: well there's very little differnce in them so i'm quite happy with it :smile: Looks alot better than Similar aged kids corsas cause they're too busy boozing it up and paying child maintence....Just a shame the English weather is so **** I can rarely put the roof down :frown: Well after a while you can tell the type.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 209
Ahhh well it's my baby :smile: Probably take better care of it than I do myself lately, Has a habbit of covering my drive with it's Oil contents and taking trips to kwikfit for new tires... But that's probably my fault :smile: well there's very little differnce in them so i'm quite happy with it :smile: Looks alot better than Similar aged kids corsas cause they're too busy boozing it up and paying child maintence....Just a shame the English weather is so **** I can rarely put the roof down :frown: Well after a while you can tell the type.

Aw! See if all else fails after asking for all this female advice, you can just put your heart and soul into your car!:P oh that's not too delightful, but at least it's easily fixable. Well it definitely looks good, I'm not able to get anymore technical that I'm afraid! Haha too right, that says an awful lot I think. Hmm true... But it's been lovely weather lately so I hope you're taking full advantage of it:smile: I'm sure you can spot them a mile off by now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 210
Original post by katowe
Aw! See if all else fails after asking for all this female advice, you can just put your heart and soul into your car!:P oh that's not too delightful, but at least it's easily fixable. Well it definitely looks good, I'm not able to get anymore technical that I'm afraid! Haha too right, that says an awful lot I think. Hmm true... But it's been lovely weather lately so I hope you're taking full advantage of it:smile: I'm sure you can spot them a mile off by now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well it gives me just as many problems :smile: Empties my bank twice as quick though :smile: easily fixable but a weeks wages to fix :frown: Ahaha not many girls can :smile: Sure does, That and fags/Drugs any other **** I keep well away from.... Yet they still all think I'm a "rich boy" Ironic huh. Very true! Maybe too hot, Well I haven't put the roof up since Sunday so i'd say so, Knowing my luck it'll rain while I'm asleep tonight :frown: Better close it just in case..... Oh easily!
Reply 211
Well it gives me just as many problems :smile: Empties my bank twice as quick though :smile: easily fixable but a weeks wages to fix :frown: Ahaha not many girls can :smile: Sure does, That and fags/Drugs any other **** I keep well away from.... Yet they still all think I'm a "rich boy" Ironic huh. Very true! Maybe too hot, Well I haven't put the roof up since Sunday so i'd say so, Knowing my luck it'll rain while I'm asleep tonight :frown: Better close it just in case..... Oh easily!

I think we can conclude that there's complications in everything, whether it's cars or relationship eh:frown: oh that's irritating that it's such a reoccurring problem then! Another very wise decision there... But yes, the irony! There's nothing wrong with having a rather nice car if you've worked for it. No no no, it can never be too hot for the UK! Ah what a rarity, you can't say that very often here! It's better to be safe than sorry:P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 212
Original post by katowe
I think we can conclude that there's complications in everything, whether it's cars or relationship eh:frown: oh that's irritating that it's such a reoccurring problem then! Another very wise decision there... But yes, the irony! There's nothing wrong with having a rather nice car if you've worked for it. No no no, it can never be too hot for the UK! Ah what a rarity, you can't say that very often here! It's better to be safe than sorry:P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah, Too right, Even worse when your having Relationship and Car troubles! Yeah :frown: Hopefully it'll stop soon, Exactly! Just jealousy! Most kids these days are just unwilling to work harder than they need too. Ahhh fair point! Nice to have some sun lately :smile: Ahh well you get hurt enough you get a sense of what people are like...
This:
Reply 214
Oh yeah, Too right, Even worse when your having Relationship and Car troubles! Yeah :frown: Hopefully it'll stop soon, Exactly! Just jealousy! Most kids these days are just unwilling to work harder than they need too. Ahhh fair point! Nice to have some sun lately :smile: Ahh well you get hurt enough you get a sense of what people are like...

Double trouble right there, what is life eh. It is! Ah that annoys me, people who want want want yet they aren't willing to peruse a career which can actually provide their desires. Benefits street all over! Definitely, I'd love there to be sun more often here though:smile: that sounds very familiar here too...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 215
Original post by katowe
Double trouble right there, what is life eh. It is! Ah that annoys me, people who want want want yet they aren't willing to peruse a career which can actually provide their desires. Benefits street all over! Definitely, I'd love there to be sun more often here though:smile: that sounds very familiar here too...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tell me about it :-( I know right! They automatically assume daddy bought my car and I'm a stuck up *******, and they they refuse to believe you bust your ass from 8-8 for ****ty pay to pay for it... at which point I lose interest in them... Well, we're stupid enough to pay there benefits... What they don't realise is it's people like us that pay for them... yep, even if it cooled down, we need it more often! Well, 4 Partners so far and 3 have cheated so you definitely get a feel for what people are like.... can pick out a cheater from a mile away now ;-)

I like you... Your easy to talk too.... makes a change on sites like these.... nice to be understood for once ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 216
Tell me about it :-( I know right! They automatically assume daddy bought my car and I'm a stuck up *******, and they they refuse to believe you bust your ass from 8-8 for ****ty pay to pay for it... at which point I lose interest in them... Well, we're stupid enough to pay there benefits... What they don't realise is it's people like us that pay for them... yep, even if it cooled down, we need it more often! Well, 4 Partners so far and 3 have cheated so you definitely get a feel for what people are like.... can pick out a cheater from a mile away now ;-)

I like you... Your easy to talk too.... makes a change on sites like these.... nice to be understood for once ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sums our society up doesn't it, people literally would assume that! It must be a lot more rewarding that way though, knowing you truly earned the car rather being handed to it on a plate. Oh don't get me started on the benefits system or else you'll never **** me up, that's a joke within itself... Ah true, even if it just didn't rain as often it'd be an improvement! Oh god that's some very bad luck to say the least... You're right, you're never winning the lottery;-)

Likewise, although we should probably move our conversation to pm because we've taken over this thread completely aha:P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 217
Original post by katowe
That sums our society up doesn't it, people literally would assume that! It must be a lot more rewarding that way though, knowing you truly earned the car rather being handed to it on a plate. Oh don't get me started on the benefits system or else you'll never **** me up, that's a joke within itself... Ah true, even if it just didn't rain as often it'd be an improvement! Oh god that's some very bad luck to say the least... You're right, you're never winning the lottery;-)

Likewise, although we should probably move our conversation to pm because we've taken over this thread completely aha:P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly, It's such a stereotypical society we live in these days! Oh yeah definitley, Sweat blood and tears to buy it, Even more to keep the bugger running... Ahaha good :smile: I don't want you too ahah, The UK is just becoming a joke really, Gone down hill over the last few years. Oh totally! I get desperate to use the main feature on my car, I've actually gone out in the cold before with it down, Heaters on and a scalf, Just because I can, The looks I got, Ahaha. I'm just a rotten picker, So i'd probably pick the wrong numbers!

Ahhhh well :smile: I'm sure they wont mind :smile:
Reply 218
Exactly, It's such a stereotypical society we live in these days! Oh yeah definitley, Sweat blood and tears to buy it, Even more to keep the bugger running... Ahaha good :smile: I don't want you too ahah, The UK is just becoming a joke really, Gone down hill over the last few years. Oh totally! I get desperate to use the main feature on my car, I've actually gone out in the cold before with it down, Heaters on and a scalf, Just because I can, The looks I got, Ahaha. I'm just a rotten picker, So i'd probably pick the wrong numbers!

Ahhhh well :smile: I'm sure they wont mind :smile:

It most certainly is! You're doing well to keep it, I know a few people who have done a similar thing when it comes to cars, they either can't pay the next lot of insurance and have to let it go, or purely the petrol cost is too much. It is, It's like our politics front has just lost all common sense, it's honestly baffling. Haha no way, really?! Oh I'm not surprised you got those looks, you must have looked ridiculous!;-P this will be no consolation in the slightest, but at least it wasn't 4/4 for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 219
Original post by katowe
It most certainly is! You're doing well to keep it, I know a few people who have done a similar thing when it comes to cars, they either can't pay the next lot of insurance and have to let it go, or purely the petrol cost is too much. It is, It's like our politics front has just lost all common stly baffling. Haha no way, really?! Oh I'm not surprised you got those looks, you must have looked ridiculous!;-P this will be no consolation in the slightest, but at least it wasn't 4/4 for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahahah It was a bet if im honest :smile: Couldn't resist not doing it :smile: I'm just a big kid :smile: Life's boring without a good laugh....Sometimes I get close to trading it for something cheaper but it's such a beauty :frown: Don't wanna let it go.... Yep, and people are taking advantage of it, No one's willing to go out and get a job when realisticly half the time you can get more on benefits... Ahhh Well i'm too nice sometimes, They think they can get away with it, Then they get lazy and get caught.... 3/4 is still pretty Depressing :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending