The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chindits
Jesus.

Because the death toll of 'militants' was underestimated and therefore the death toll of civilians was overestimated.

What Hamas said was this: ~300 Hamas fighters were killed, ~300 fighters not allied to Hamas were killed fighting the IDF, and ~150 'security forces' were killed. They did not say that 700 Hamas fighters were killed.
You don't get to choose who you call 'militant' and whose death the world will mourn.
There was someone on here who called for the genocide of Islamists and equated all Palestinians as Islamists. It might have been "meenglishisnogood"

Those people who call for the genocide of Palestinians are absolutely sickening and disgusting, blinded by Zionist propaganda, deaf to the plaintive cries of the children suffering in Gaza, amblivious to the thousands dying and suffering in Palestine, oblivious to the pain, misery and suffering inflicted on a group of people because of their nationality, receptive to the tantrums thrown by a bunch of racists with genocidal thoughts and feelings, welcoming of those who seek to destroy what it means to be human, loving those who seek to inflict their past abuses onto present people, applauding those who slaughter and massacre men, women and child willy-nilly to defend their brainwashed ideology, respecting those who have deluded themselves into thinking they are better than others, attacking people who dare to speak out against your deluded ideology, hugging those who have assassinated pregnant mothers, rejoicing in the death and destruction waged upon defenceless people and denying the rights to others which you yourself enjoy.
Original post by tsr1269
There was someone on here who called for the genocide of Islamists and equated all Palestinians as Islamists. It might have been "meenglishisnogood"

Those people who call for the genocide of Palestinians are absolutely sickening and disgusting, blinded by Zionist propaganda, deaf to the plaintive cries of the children suffering in Gaza, amblivious to the thousands dying and suffering in Palestine, oblivious to the pain, misery and suffering inflicted on a group of people because of their nationality, receptive to the tantrums thrown by a bunch of racists with genocidal thoughts and feelings, welcoming of those who seek to destroy what it means to be human, loving those who seek to inflict their past abuses onto present people, applauding those who slaughter and massacre men, women and child willy-nilly to defend their brainwashed ideology, respecting those who have deluded themselves into thinking they are better than others, attacking people who dare to speak out against your deluded ideology, hugging those who have assassinated pregnant mothers, rejoicing in the death and destruction waged upon defenceless people and denying the rights to others which you yourself enjoy.

In this thread there have been IslamoFascists calling for Hitler to come back, for gassing and for genocide of the Jews.

It's a shame you've not taken your fellow compatriots to task too. Then you might have had a bit more credibility.
In this thread there have been IslamoFascists calling for Hitler to come back, for gassing and for genocide of the Jews.

It's a shame you've not taken your fellow compatriots to task too. Then you might have had a bit more credibility.

More whataboutery?

I suggest you report the post where you found that comment to the moderators who will deal with it in the appropriate manner...
Original post by DiddyDec
We can't say bad things about Muslim people it is Islamaphobic or what ever that made up word is.

Hmm, do you think that's the reason behind it?

We have no problem blasting ISIS and Boko Haram. It seems a different thing altogether to criticise Hamas.

I suspect it's more of a ant-Israel thing actually.
Original post by tsr1269
More whataboutery?

I suggest you report the post where you found that comment to the moderators who will deal with it in the appropriate manner...

I suggest you do the same with the post you saw, and stopped spamming this thread with complaints about posts you saw.
I suggest you do the same with the post you saw, and stopped spamming this thread with complaints about posts you saw.

I suggest you bring more than propaganda to this discussion forum (i.e: evidence).
Original post by tsr1269
I suggest you bring more than propaganda to this discussion forum (i.e: evidence).

Just as soon as you have.
Its funny how israel's retaliations under the right to 'defend' is actually endangering her people by inspiring palestinian terrorism. Under these circumstances you simply cannot fight fire with fire...Israels retaliations are only demonizing israel more. Israel needs to address the real issues...she needs to make serious concessions beginning with an end to the occupation, huge investment of money and life into raising the standards of living in palestine, and finally, givng back some of the land she stole; the 1967 borders would do it. If anyone believes they did not steal the land, then they need to open more than one history book...o, and if you believe in the 'right to return to a land you once occupied' arguement, then the native americans deserve to half the united states.
Hmm, do you think that's the reason behind it?

We have no problem blasting ISIS and Boko Haram. It seems a different thing altogether to criticise Hamas.

I suspect it's more of a ant-Israel thing actually.

That is Muslim versus Muslim though. You have to pick the one of them. Whereas this is Muslims versus Jews, the British media must be on the side of the Muslim population.
Original post by seblebanon
Its funny how israel's retaliations under the right to 'defend' is actually endangering her people by inspiring palestinian terrorism.

'palestinian' terrorism preceded the state of Israel.

They certainly don't need any encouragement to terrorise. They did the same to Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt to some degree.

Under these circumstances you simply cannot fight fire with fire...Israels retaliations are only demonizing israel more.

Israelis put their own lives ahead of popularity. Especially when that popularity is European leftists who count for nothing.

Israel needs to address the real issues...she needs to make serious concessions beginning with an end to the occupation,

Gave Gaza, got more terrorism.

huge investment of money and life into raising the standards of living in palestine,

Under Israeli civil administration, Gazans saw their life expectancy go from the mid-50's to higher than Egypt and Turkey.

anyone believes they did not steal the land, then they need to open more than one history book...

Yes, open the book and find how much land the Arabs have raped and pillaged.
Original post by well in the dark
I'm still waiting for you pro-Zionist nutheads to provide evidence for Hamas using human shields, as I have provided evidence for reports that establish that those accusations are either of two things: false, or unsubstantiated, and also brought into light the long lost fact that it is actually the IDF that actively uses Palestinians, especially helpless Palestinian children, as human shields. Not holding my breath.

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-hamas-civilians-human-shields/18534
I am not even Israeli or Jewish yet I would give my life for Israel if they needed me
Israel are effectively reducing the amount of terrorists who will try to attack the west, so keep it up
The home of one of Hamas' terrorist founders have been reduced the rubble.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34f_1406222508

Nice digs he had there. Paid for by Qatar or perhaps EU aid.
It's certainly the front line against IslamoNazism which is threatening the entire world.

I too would join up to stop them getting any further than the middle east.

The world is definitely at a crisis surrounding this topic. In a short period of my life I have seen 9/11, Saddam Hussein, Taliban, Muslim brotherhood, al Shabbab, al Qaeda, 7/7 bombings, Kenyan mall massacre, the girls in North Africa taken prisoner, the Chinese train attacks, the Russian train and bus attacks, Hamas, ISIS, Syrian terrorists, attacks in France and my god I could go on and on. It's a complete joke. Why is Islam linked to so much terrorism, they have groups all around the world from Indonesia to Asia to Africa and the west.

I will always support Israel for the service they are doing for all of us
Original post by MASTER265
The world is definitely at a crisis surrounding this topic. In a short period of my life I have seen 9/11, Saddam Hussein, Taliban, Muslim brotherhood, al Shabbab, al Qaeda, 7/7 bombings, Kenyan mall massacre, the girls in North Africa taken prisoner, the Chinese train attacks, the Russian train and bus attacks, Hamas, ISIS, Syrian terrorists, attacks in France and my god I could go on and on. It's a complete joke. Why is Islam linked to so much terrorism, they have groups all around the world from Indonesia to Asia to Africa and the west.

I will always support Israel for the service they are doing for all of us

Yep. Who could forget Beslan and the theatre siege too.

Islamists have been doing their best to destroy this world and suck the life out of humanity. This is what 'palestinians' are trying to do to Israel. Drag then down into the mire. Pull them into stagnation the same as them.

Israel builds, the 'palestinians' destroy.

Israel is in the way of their 'caliphate'. They have already managed to ethnically cleanse/force convert so many other indigenous people in the region. The Christians have just a few pockets left here and there.

We must never let Israel fall to these hordes.
Definitely Palestine. I don't care about the religions involved and I am generally in favour of immigration, but I'm definitely opposed to immigrates forcing natives out of their homes and treating them like ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reading a post earlier about how ISIS are forcing Christians to pay tax and treated as second class citizens in the land it controls in Iraq, further highlights the need to support Israel and a secular Middle East to the death.

Latest

Trending

Trending