The Student Room Group

Why Damon doesn't deserve Elena and Stefan does.

Damon is a selfish arse who turned and slept with her mum, raped her best friend & killed her brother. He ruined Elena`s life more than Klaus or Katherine. All this is heightned lust. She lusted after Damon as a human. Changing didnt change her feelings, it just heightned them. Shes confused then the sire bond made her think she loves him when she doesnt. She still loves Stefan. You can tell in their scenes. Katherine should of been with Damon but the writers ruined her character so I want Damon to be single. Stefan is most selfless character there. He is Elena's soulmate.
Yess!! But i don't think Elena deserves Stefan, the annoying bitch
Original post by itsRochana
Yess!! But i don't think Elena deserves Stefan, the annoying bitch

Stefan should be with Julie Plec <3

Spoiler

Reply 3
... I guess that I'm the only one who thinks Damon and Elena are good together?

Personally, I think that Stefan should be with Caroline. However... Caroline is also great with Klaus... :/
Original post by Beckii.B
... I guess that I'm the only one who thinks Damon and Elena are good together?

Personally, I think that Stefan should be with Caroline. However... Caroline is also great with Klaus... :/

Steroline NO NO!

Klaroline <3

I used to ship Delena but not now. Datherine feels :/
Reply 5
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
Steroline NO NO!

Klaroline <3

I used to ship Delena but not now. Datherine feels :/

:redface: What is wrong with Stefan and Caroline??? They are so adorable! Admittedly, as I said before, Klaus and Caroline are also especially adorable. I can't choose... but I definitely believe that Elena should be with Damon or nobody. She annoys be quite a bit.
Original post by Beckii.B
:redface: What is wrong with Stefan and Caroline??? They are so adorable! Admittedly, as I said before, Klaus and Caroline are also especially adorable. I can't choose... but I definitely believe that Elena should be with Damon or nobody. She annoys be quite a bit.

Steroline is wrong like Elena and Klaus.

Damon raped and turned her mother :/

Elena is a whiny brat

Benched
Reply 7
Damon and Elena!

Have any of you watched the final episode of the latest series? It's heartbreaking and you'll 100% change your mind!
Reply 8
Elenas mother wanted to be avampire and she slept with damon because she wanted to he didn't force her
she was so fascinated with witches vampires Werwolfs etc. So she decided to be a part of this supernatural world
S

Damon and elena are not the perfect couple but they luv each other
and I don't think that caroline should start a relationship with steven he deserves better she cheated on
taylor with klaus ... that guy who killed his mother because Taylor betrayed him
And Taylors desire to kill klaus was stronger than his love to karoline

can't wait to see the new sesson
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
Steroline is wrong like Elena and Klaus.

Damon raped and turned her mother :/

Elena is a whiny brat

Benched

Sure, Damon is a bad boy but sometimes he can also be alluring. I've noticed that he is sometimes quite nice, Elena changed him for the better.

But hey.
This is only my opinion.
Original post by mimi007
Elenas mother wanted to be avampire and she slept with damon because she wanted to he didn't force her
she was so fascinated with witches vampires Werwolfs etc. So she decided to be a part of this supernatural world
S

Damon and elena are not the perfect couple but they luv each other
and I don't think that caroline should start a relationship with steven he deserves better she cheated on
taylor with klaus ... that guy who killed his mother because Taylor betrayed him
And Taylors desire to kill klaus was stronger than his love to karoline

can't wait to see the new sesson

Do you think Elena is pretty?

I think klaus is the best actor there/ originals.

Stefan and damon deserve much better than Elena

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who the **** are all these people?
Reply 12
Original post by Birkenhead
Who the **** are all these people?

Sounds like some chick show as you can tell from the post and all the replies being from girls, surprised OP is a guy lol
I think that Damon and stefan should both remain single and that they should focus on their brotherly bond rather than elena who is frankly the most annoying character on the show! Both Damon and stefan deserve better than her - I think it becomes annoying when she just jumps between the two. After watching the last episode of season 5 I hope Damon anc bonnie get to bond and form a strong friendship and stefan gets a new love interest whether that be caroline or anyone else - although I hope its not Caroline because I like her with klaus - but I just want elena to have a more sideline story because she ruins the show in my opinion

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply