The Student Room Group

who is worse ? Serbia in the 1990s or Israel currently ?

which country was worse in your opinion. if you consider what israel has done over the last 20 years.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Serbia, no contest.
Reply 2
Original post by democracyforum
which country was worse in your opinion

The fact that you need to ask this worries me. Whether you agree with Israel or not they've killed a very small number of people.

Serbians were massacred, this is Israel just slapping Palestine down.
Original post by Rakas21
The fact that you need to ask this worries me. Whether you agree with Israel or not they've killed a very small number of people.

Serbians were massacred, this is Israel just slapping Palestine down.

I didn't mean just this war. I meant as a whole, during the last 5 years or so.

if you combined it all together
Reply 4
I didn't mean just this war. I meant as a whole, during the last 5 years or so.

if you combined it all together

The type of stuff that went down in the Former Yugoslavia would probably turn you white. You really have no idea.
Reply 5
Israeli soldiers are dying because they're having to go house to house instead of just flattening the area.

Serbia rounded up 8,000 civilians and executed them.

What a despicable thread.
Original post by Clip
The type of stuff that went down in the Former Yugoslavia would probably turn you white. You really have no idea.

and israel haven't ?
Reply 7
and israel haven't ?

It's not even in the same universe. You might not like what they do there, but Israel/Palestine is one of those places where there's plenty of blame to go around for everyone, and everyone there on both sides acts like a dick. Some people get hurt, some get killed. It's sad and it makes people angry. The Israelis feel like they don't have a choice, they're surrounded by people who hate them, and have a large number of people in the country that hate them. They only know how to play rough, and when they do so - this is what happens.

What happened in Former Yugoslavia was actual intended and executed mass murder and other unspeakable crimes on a far greater scale. It's not right to compare the two things.
As someone who very strongly takes the Palestinian side in the conflict, I'd still say Serbia.
Anyone who doesn't say Serbia is either a neo-Nazi or has an IQ of about 12
A much better question would be comparing Slobodan Milosevic to Bashar Al-Assad.
which country was worse in your opinion. if you consider what israel has done over the last 20 years.

Why just the last 20 years? Why not consider since the inception of the State of Israel which was achieved through bloodshed? And the ongoing oppression which the Palestinians have had to endure for the past 60+ years.

Serbia killed people in it's own country, Israel is taking down a terrorist organisation which continues to attack Israel and break every single ceasefire organised.
Stupid question since Israel are doing nothing wrong. Gaza houses an extensive terrorist network which must be decimated at all costs
Original post by MASTER265
Stupid question since Israel are doing nothing wrong. Gaza houses an extensive terrorist network which must be decimated at all costs

So people resisting occupation are now terrorists?

Anyway although i hate Israel to the core, I would say Serbia still although Israel are not far off. Serbia because Israel are being supported by US which means US deserve a lot of the blame as well as Israel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SyedAreYouDumb
So people resisting occupation are now terrorists?

Anyway although i hate Israel to the core, I would say Serbia still although Israel are not far off. Serbia because Israel are being supported by US which means US deserve a lot of the blame as well as Israel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Majority of Palestine are jihadists as is Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Jordan, Turkey, Libya, Algeria, Egypt, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Kurdistan, Morocco and every country in the Middle East regions apart from Israel of course. These terrorists will stop at nothing to destroy the rest of the world and so for the survival of mankind we must decimate them by nuke or any other means.
Serbia 1990 obviously, they killed over 200,000 people for gods sake.
Original post by Snagprophet
Serbia killed people in it's own country, Israel is taking down a terrorist organisation which continues to attack Israel and break every single ceasefire organised.

No it didn't, sorry bud.
Original post by Kolasinac138
No it didn't, sorry bud.

Was kosovo not part of Serbia ?

Also, I also meant bosnian serbs, who were behind most of the violence.
Was kosovo not part of Serbia ?

Also, I also meant bosnian serbs, who were behind most of the violence.

Serbia killed Bosnian Muslims, not Bosnian Serbs. Serbs + Bosnian Serbs killed Croats and Bosnian Muslims.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending