The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngryJellyfish
Is that official now, then? :s-smilie: I figured they might cut those scenes, since apparently the same happened for Togainu no Chi (also by Nitro+chiral), and few if any info sites were listing the anime as BL before the season began.

Assuming you're familiar with the game (I'm not, BTW), would you say DRAMAtical Murder has a strong enough plot to stand on its own without the BL content? I'm personally finding the world and basic premise quite interesting, and the character designs are very pretty... but that second episode was a bit boring. :hmmmm2: I'll probably watch the third ep tonight, either way.

Most likely since it's being aired during the day on TV, and on myanimelist has a rating of PG-13. The most we'll get is probably intimate hand holding/hugs, or small pecks like in No.6. Togainu no Chi was just terrible in general. I don't think yaoi could have saved it either, but it would have made it more bearable to watch for me personally.

It's has an interesting plot line nonetheless, and hopefully will be enjoyable without the yaoi. Keep watching it I say!

Theres always love stage to turn to for me :colone: Hopefully it'll be at junjou level.
Anyone here actually managed to finish watching/reading Berserk?
Original post by kkboyk
Anyone here actually managed to finish watching/reading Berserk?

I've watched all of the TV anime series, but not the recent movies. :yes: As for the manga, it's still ongoing, and since the manga-ka likes randomly going on hiatus for long periods of time, I'll probably wait until it is actually finished before giving it a go. Definitely something I look forward to reading when the time comes, though! :smile:
I've watched all of the TV anime series, but not the recent movies. :yes: As for the manga, it's still ongoing, and since the manga-ka likes randomly going on hiatus for long periods of time, I'll probably wait until it is actually finished before giving it a go. Definitely something I look forward to reading when the time comes, though! :smile:

I couldn't bear it, all that raping and madness kind of started to make me feel like I'm going insane, so I kind of stopped even though I want to finish it so badly since it's so awesome -.-
Original post by TheWorldEndsWithMe

I'm shipping everyone with everyone
*cough*

I know right??! Some people be like "MY OTP is..." how can there even exist an one true pairing in a series like this!
Oh my, I feel like I'm going full yaoi so I'ma stop here. Whew.

What a nice weather we had today.
Original post by tomikocchi
I know right??! Some people be like "MY OTP is..." how can there even exist an one true pairing in a series like this!
Oh my, I feel like I'm going full yaoi so I'ma stop here. Whew.

What a nice weather we had today.

If you wanna go full yaoi and fangirl over PM with me that is absolutely A-OK. I need someone to discuss ships with, damnit!

Reigisa is totally legit though just saying for the benefit of everyone it's legit okay, legit.
Whats pokemon origins like?I read the pokemon adventures manga and it was pretty interesting.Is pokemon origins the anime version of pok. adv.?
Original post by economist2
Whats pokemon origins like?I read the pokemon adventures manga and it was pretty interesting.Is pokemon origins the anime version of pok. adv.?

Origins is pretty good. It sticks more closely to the plot of the games than the 'proper' Pokemon anime. Only disappointed it was only a few episodes, it means a lot of the action happens off-screen.
Original post by TheWorldEndsWithMe
Origins is pretty good. It sticks more closely to the plot of the games than the 'proper' Pokemon anime. Only disappointed it was only a few episodes, it means a lot of the action happens off-screen.

ok thanks.I was asking because I had 3 or 4 eps dloaded on my PC.how many eps are ther in total?
ok thanks.I was asking because I had 3 or 4 eps dloaded on my PC.how many eps are ther in total?

I think there only is 4 episodes. :/ And in 4 episodes (that are about 25 minutes each) it covers an entire game's (Red/Blue) worth of content of starting off with a pokemon and then getting to the Elite 4. It's a good show, but it's terribly short. :frown:

Origins is excellent. I reviewed it for my anime blog a while back. I really thought it felt true to the original games (with maybe one or two slight "updates"). Well worth watching :smile:
I've just watched the 16 episodes that are out already of Haikyuu!! and omg I need the new episodes like I need air I think it's my new favourite show.
Anyone watched Spice and Wolf? Just finished it and quite liked it; left me with that empty longing for more.
Akame Ga Kill is surprisingly good :eek: I'm really liking it and the first episode was incredibly sad.

Tokyo Ghoul is where it's at :yy:
Reply 7134

we might all die of old age before it finishes :tongue:

:frown:
Original post by kkboyk
I couldn't bear it, all that raping and madness kind of started to make me feel like I'm going insane, so I kind of stopped even though I want to finish it so badly since it's so awesome -.-

I read it in bursts for this reason. All the "horror"... can get very off putting.:erm: Last time I was reading it I remember posting that the author has some issues... :giggle:

In other news the theme for HxH feels deceptively light these days.:erm:
(edited 9 years ago)
Started Slam dunk.Will start Vampire knight,soul eater,trigun,hunter x hunter....All manga....Slam dunk is pretty good.

Starting anime's kill la kill,angel beats and btoom.Taking a break from hitman reborn after 33 episodes(too lazy to download any more:tongue:)
Original post by Tai Ga
So gutted Dramatical Murder will have no yaoi scenes in it :emo: It's a bl game for christ's sake. If they try that **** with Love Stage there will be hell :angry:

Seeing Kou in anime form (Ao Haru Ride) is just amazing :coma:

Oh man i was gonna watch Dramatical Murder but now...:frown: is it just a game or does it have manga as well?

I've just started reading No.6 so i'm pretty excited for the loving thats gon' go on :colone:
I'm surprised nobody here commented on the quality of DRAMAtical Murder ep 3's animation. :mmm:

I realize they've apologised, and are re-airing the episode with improvements, but I'll be keeping the original file. :giggle:
Original post by Ki Yung Na
Anyone watched Spice and Wolf? Just finished it and quite liked it; left me with that empty longing for more.

Watched both TV anime and the OVA, am currently collecting both the original light novels and the manga, and I also have a Holo mousemat. :biggrin: A third anime series would be fantastic, though!
Original post by brownsugar-xx
Oh man i was gonna watch Dramatical Murder but now...:frown: is it just a game or does it have manga as well?

I've just started reading No.6 so i'm pretty excited for the loving thats gon' go on :colone:

Apparently there is one, but I've never come across it. The only one I found online was some dinky, poorly scanned version that wasn't even translated.

Mhmm you better be :colone: Although it was only a peck or two, imma take yaoi where I can get it.

Latest