The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tsr1269
Because the United States, probably the most influential member on the UNSC, vetoes many of the resolutions concerning Israel. .

doesnt stop them voting for action - of even member states vocally calling for military action- so far its only arab allies that call for this. why?
Original post by tsr1269
Yesterday, the country that most consider the most "liberally democratic" (femalsen, I'm looking at you), voted against investigating Human Rights Abuses and alleged war crimes in Gaza. .

so what? :dontknow:

Original post by tsr1269

Because where there are Muslims, there is 100% chance of Islamic terrorism taking place. .

but int he various places in the world there are christian minorities, there is no 'christian terrorism' ( as you put it), where buddhists are minority, no buddhist terrorism, hindu minority, sikh etc - again none. why is it only largely muslim minorities? must be because of islamists influence over muslims everywhre no?
?

Original post by tsr1269

Luckily we haven't mass immigrated our citizens to that neighbouring country nor subjected that neighbouring country to effective occupation in order for them to attack us with rockets. .

regardless, we would still bomb the crap out of anyone shelling us.

Original post by tsr1269

I haven't denied that there are tunnels. I am asking why HAMAS would want to build a tunnel which starts and ends in Gaza. .
to hide from airstrikes, while palestinan houses take the brunt :dontknow:

[QUOTE="tsr1269;48718221"]
besides which many hamas tunnels do actually lead into israel, for example 3 days ago reported

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10979467/Gaza-conflict-Israelis-living-in-fear-of-Palestinian-tunnel-attacks.html

Original post by tsr1269

As for sending materials, Israel only sends building materials to the PA, not HAMAS. .

but hamas gets first dibs it seems, preventing regualr palestinians from gettign schools and hospitals. what heroes.

Original post by tsr1269

Maybe the Israeli's have. Maybe they just wanted to kill Palestinians. .

i doubt it , dont israel have nukes? if that were the aim they have much more capability to do so

Original post by tsr1269

The refusal of Israel and Egypt to open their borders makes the "regular Palestinians" a sitting duck..

the reason both countries closed the borders was due to islamsit terrorists. the reason israel is air striking right now is due to islamsit terrorists.
unfortunatly most muslims on this thread are too simple to realise this

Original post by tsr1269

I don't know. You suggested that HAMAS should go and shoot at a brick wall so I gave an equally absurd suggestion to you ..
no i said they should go engage the israeli forces you claim are occupying palestine.
Original post by tsr1269
There was someone on here who called for the genocide of Islamists and equated all Palestinians as Islamists. It might have been "meenglishisnogood"

Those people who call for the genocide of Palestinians are absolutely sickening and disgusting, blinded by Zionist propaganda, deaf to the plaintive cries of the children suffering in Gaza, amblivious to the thousands dying and suffering in Palestine, oblivious to the pain, misery and suffering inflicted on a group of people because of their nationality, receptive to the tantrums thrown by a bunch of racists with genocidal thoughts and feelings, welcoming of those who seek to destroy what it means to be human, loving those who seek to inflict their past abuses onto present people, applauding those who slaughter and massacre men, women and child willy-nilly to defend their brainwashed ideology, respecting those who have deluded themselves into thinking they are better than others, attacking people who dare to speak out against your deluded ideology, hugging those who have assassinated pregnant mothers, rejoicing in the death and destruction waged upon defenceless people and denying the rights to others which you yourself enjoy.

no, in fact it was you who was trying to equate palestinians and indeed all muslims with the Islamists that cause terrorism. i dont accept that. if everyone did accept that then the war on terror would be widen extensively. No, in fact most muslims are normal, jsut that islamists are able to sue islamic doctrine to brainwash muslims, and also hand feed them false propaganda to gain support for islamic adendas, such as for exmaple caliphates in iraq ( ISIS) islamic conquests of chechnyam uhigur china, kashmir, thailand, darfur, CAR, sudan etc etc. And in palestine where islamists have decreed it unacceptable for there to be a jewish state in levant. And they are so effecitve at manipulating monds of muslims that they teach them to ignore the fasct that hamas have gotten several hundred palestinans killed this month by firing rockets indiscriminalty at israel, form within their neighbourhoods
Original post by Chindits
Yep. Who could forget Beslan and the theatre siege too.

Islamists have been doing their best to destroy this world and suck the life out of humanity. This is what 'palestinians' are trying to do to Israel. Drag then down into the mire. Pull them into stagnation the same as them.

Israel builds, the 'palestinians' destroy.

Israel is in the way of their 'caliphate'. They have already managed to ethnically cleanse/force convert so many other indigenous people in the region. The Christians have just a few pockets left here and there.

We must never let Israel fall to these hordes.

You're absolutely right. For decades and if not centuries we have experienced cleansing of non-Muslims in this region. There is no doubt with the likes of ISIS the Christian population will diminish fast but if Israel fall they turn their heads to the outer world. They want to spread and only Israel can act as the final hurdle before that. We should be supporting and investing in to Israel as we have been doing but more so now.
Again, you're either deliberately missing the point like others, or are ignorant.

So once again, I will explain

The fact that these rockets do not cause many deaths, is not because the rockets cannot kill or Hamas aren't trying to kill as many as they can.

The reason is that Israel has an early warning system in place and an extensive bomb shelter network.

I don't see how this impacts on the point. As I said, they generally don't make headline news because the vast bulk of them don't harm anyone. Exactly why they don't does not affect this.

So whilst you're on the train to work and the BBC is regurgitating some pro-immigration bull on TV, the Israelis are spending their days running in and out of bomb shelters away from the glare of the world's media.

It's very common for kids to go a week or two without schooling. Hamas also tend to fire their rockets during the school run to try and kill kids.

Not only is the economy in the south damaged, but people cannot live a normal life because some weeks they're running a dozen times to the bomb shelter. Sometimes it's so bad, they can't even stay in their town and have to travel out to spend nights in hotels or with friends.

If you want to compare the effect on daily life of Israelis due to rockets and Palestinians due to the occupation, you lose every time.

Whilst the RATS at the BBC say nothing.

Israel sits back whilst all these rockets come. They complain to the UN who obviously do absolutely nothing.

When Israel finally has enough and retaliated, THAT is when the RATS at the BBC begin to report. Headline reads "Israel strikes Gaza" - then within the article buried somewhere is "in response to rocket fire"

It's pretty much a contradiction in terms to say an aggressing occupying power is 'retaliating'. But then again the news generally barely mentions, if at all, the half-century of occupation.

And you're goalpost-moving. Your original claim was that the BBC didn't mention the rocket attacks at all, now you're admitting that they do but claiming they just don't mention them enough.

Yet Hamas have managed to build a city underneath Gaza with running water, sewage system, ventilation etc - their tunnel networks.

Only used for terrorism though. They wouldn't ever consider building shelter for the people. They need dead kiddies so that useful Eurotrash leftist idiots can go out on parade and protest on their behalf against the evil Jews. :rolleyes:

So Hamas are ideologically obsessed ****s. This is hardly an earth-shattering revelation.
Original post by Inzamam99
Yes I completely agree- atrocities committed in Bangladesh 43 years ago justify Israel's apartheid and mass murder today :dunce:

it doesnt justify, it just shows the islamic world and islamists in general is no stranger to committing mass rape and attempted genocide.

certianly in the face of islamist driven terrorism, israel has been forced to act, even if it is harshly
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Evelyn.AT
You need to take a better look over the history books.

Perhaps, read something other than your narrow-minded inaccurate rubbish. :smile: :smile:

which part of the historical fact do you disagree with and pls provide your source
Original post by tsr1269
You seem to still be under an illusion:

The reason why the Ottoman Empire did not give the Palestinians their own land is because the concept of an Empire lies in the fact that it does not have borders.

and that they didnt beleive palestinians were entitled to their own land , nor that arabs were entitled to control mecca, thanks for accpeting this finally.
israel has accepted both these concessions to the arabs. islamists accept no concessions
Just as soon as you have.

For what statements or assertions have I not provided evidence for?

Show me all the statements you can find to which I need evidence for and I will either provide the requested evidence or retract my comments.

If you do not want to or cannot, then please tell me so I don't waste any more time with you.
Any chance you could stop posting in the colours of the rainbow and post like an adult?
'palestinian' kids in a Hamas training camp, learn the Nazi salute.

How cute

And Euro leftists support this. Which is why increasingly the left wing in Europe are seen as the new Nazis.
Original post by Meenglishnogood
doesnt stop them voting for action - of even member states vocally calling for military action- so far its only arab allies that call for this. why?

Such a declaration of war would be illegal under international law. There are, I believe, two ways about this. UNSC (which the US would veto) oe one can piggy back off the UNHRC to launch an action.

so what? :dontknow:

You want HAMAS to become like them (i.e: liberal democracy) so what's the difference between what America is doing now and what HAMAS is doing. Are both denying others the rights that you want them to hold?

but int he various places in the world there are christian minorities, there is no 'christian terrorism' ( as you put it), where buddhists are minority, no buddhist terrorism, hindu minority, sikh etc - again none. why is it only largely muslim minorities? must be because of islamists influence over muslims everywhre no?

As I have already said, you can only find Islamic terrorism where there are Muslims.

No Muslims = No Islamic terrorism.

regardless, we would still bomb the crap out of anyone shelling us.

I'd like to think we wouldn't ever be put in a position where someone would start shelling us because of our instigation.

to hide from airstrikes, while palestinan houses take the brunt :dontknow:

When do they know an airstrike is coming?

besides which many hamas tunnels do actually lead into israel, for example 3 days ago reported

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10979467/Gaza-conflict-Israelis-living-in-fear-of-Palestinian-tunnel-attacks.html

Which further strengthens my assertions that the tunnels are built to GO INTO Israel and not simply around Gaza. There will however be cross-networks.

but hamas gets first dibs it seems, preventing regualr palestinians from gettign schools and hospitals. what heroes.

Evidence?

i doubt it , dont israel have nukes? if that were the aim they have much more capability to do so

The radioactive fallout would affect Egypt and Israel themselves. Furthermore, the international community would probably invade and the Israeli's wouldn't be able to extract any shale gas.

Really not a good move setting off a nuke in the ME.

the reason both countries closed the borders was due to islamsit terrorists. the reason israel is air striking right now is due to islamsit terrorists.
unfortunatly most muslims on this thread are too simple to realise this

And Islamists came to power because of the meekness of Fatah and the PA?

no i said they should go engage the israeli forces you claim are occupying palestine.

What are they supposed to shoot an F16 with? Rocks and stones? Metal poles?
(edited 9 years ago)
no, in fact it was you who was trying to equate palestinians and indeed all muslims with the Islamists that cause terrorism. i dont accept that. if everyone did accept that then the war on terror would be widen extensively. No, in fact most muslims are normal, jsut that islamists are able to sue islamic doctrine to brainwash muslims, and also hand feed them false propaganda to gain support for islamic adendas, such as for exmaple caliphates in iraq ( ISIS) islamic conquests of chechnyam uhigur china, kashmir, thailand, darfur, CAR, sudan etc etc. And in palestine where islamists have decreed it unacceptable for there to be a jewish state in levant. And they are so effecitve at manipulating monds of muslims that they teach them to ignore the fasct that hamas have gotten several hundred palestinans killed this month by firing rockets indiscriminalty at israel, form within their neighbourhoods

It seems we have a person who fits the statement down to a tee.
and that they didnt beleive palestinians were entitled to their own land , nor that arabs were entitled to control mecca, thanks for accpeting this finally.
israel has accepted both these concessions to the arabs. islamists accept no concessions

As I have said time and time again, the concept of an empire is that it has no borders as it seeks to incorporate territory under one name by which it can be recognized.
It's clear from Hamas propaganda all they ever wanted from the beginning was to eradicate Israel and it's Jewish population. They make no secret of this motive yet everyone apart from Israel and any rational person fails to take this into consideration. Look what the USA and UK did when they saw Iraq as a threat, the fact is you can not negotiate nor reason with these mindless sheep and so military intervention is the only solution.
Original post by tsr1269
Such a declaration of war would be illegal under international law. There are, I believe, two ways about this. UNSC (which the US would veto) oe one can piggy back off the UNHRC to launch an action.

You want HAMAS to become like them (i.e: liberal democracy) so what's the difference between what America is doing now and what HAMAS is doing. Are both denying others the rights that you want them to hold??

Original post by tsr1269

As I have already said, you can only find Islamic terrorism where there are Muslims. ?
not answering my question, why is islamic terrorism outgrowing every other sort, in various unrelated regions accross the globe?

Original post by tsr1269

No Muslims = No Islamic terrorism. ?
so what are you advocating with this statement

Original post by tsr1269

I'd like to think we wouldn't ever be put in a position where someone would start shelling us because of our instigation. ?

hamas jsut started shelling israel , as they did 10 years ago. no-one can predict what bloodthirsty nutcases will do, particularly islamists

Original post by tsr1269

When do they know an airstrike is coming? ?

airstrikes usually follow confirmed rocket launches, so the islamists fire them out in the open then scurry back into the sewers where they hide ( or tunnels in hamas case)

Original post by tsr1269
Which further strengthens my assertions that the tunnels are built to GO INTO Israel and not simply around Gaza. There will however be cross-networks. ?

so you are supporting tunnels into israel that islamists use to commit terrorist attrocities

Original post by tsr1269

Evidence?
?

the fact that hamas have all these ( well constructed) tunnels but very few new schools and hospitals built in palestine. Ban Ki moon reviewed this claim also and was happy with it.

Original post by tsr1269

The radioactive fallout would affect Egypt and Israel themselves. Furthermore, the international community would probably invade and the Israeli's wouldn't be able to extract any shale gas.

Really not a good move setting off a nuke in the ME. ?

nukes are one option, there is also carpet bombing, cluster bombs, attack helicopters literally flattening the whole of gaza. israel has the firepower to exterminate all the islamists, by taking out entire gaza. however its making concerted efforts not to do so.

what is hamas tactic, can you clarify?

Original post by tsr1269

And Islamists came to power because of the meekness of Fatah and the PA? ?
no because they use islamic ideology to brainwash muslims, and promise islamic victories. Same as any conflict zone in the world involving muslims

Original post by tsr1269

What are they supposed to shoot an F16 with? Rocks and stones? Metal poles?
so the better option is to use normal muslim a human shields from these F-16? quite heroic
why dont saudi arabia use their F-16s? they are funding hamas anyway.

where is ISIS and al queda, why arnt they helping? can islamists only fight against unarmed villagers and commuters
(edited 9 years ago)
Guys regarding the UN school being hit, it's okay it was Hamas rockets not Israel (according to Israel), and as the BBC film an Israeli tank shell hits the front gates of the school...

....lol trollin.
hey guys Israel loves killing small kiddies in schools... obviously these kids were affiliated with hamas #cough#

http://rt.com/news/175380-gaza-un-school-shelling/
The whole thing just breaks my heart, regardless of whose side is correct.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looks like someone has been creating accounts to skew the vote :biggrin:

How pathetic.

Or maybe not everyone agrees with you?
2 Palestinians, FOURTEEN and NINETEEN year olds, participating in a protest against the ongoing massacre in Gaza in Ramallah killed by Israeli fire. 108 injured.

Update: Over 200 injured now, deaths 'cannot be declared' because 'too many injured; some facing clinical death'
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending