The Student Room Group

Still a virgin at 25

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KhanNab
Oh it's a HUGE thing. If i were a woman, i'd like someone who perhaps may not be the best looking person but was able to handle themselves in social situations that range from everyday occurrences to maintaining composure in times of adversity.

Sure, looks are important. But personality really dictates the path of a relationship. E.g. (this is a crude example but) Guys who watch pr0n would definitely sleep with the girls they watch but wouldn't necessarily BE with them.

I think you may have misunderstood the term closeted.
Original post by KhanNab
Isn't the fact that this gentleman isn't confident a little evidence against this malarkey?

Maybe but other factors determine how you are too of course. Like his autistic tendencies, your environment, etc etc. But also its way more than just your 'star sign', its your whole chart taking in place and time of birth as well.
Firstly, try not to slip into the self-loathing phase where you are thinking of all your negative points.

Yeah, you have issues- so does everyone else.
I would suggest that start September with an open mind, a fresh start and work on yourself to be the best that YOU can be.

I understand the whole social awkwardness thing... but you are the only one that can help yourself in those situations. Try approaching people and just being more inquisitive when talking to others... building friendships, going out etc- all leads to opportunities of meeting someone.

I don't particularly like the idea of losing my virginty to a stranger (I also am a virgin, 18+- I'm not bad looking, and it isn't like I've never had the opportunity, it is just a choice). Just don't feel pressured.
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous
I think you may have misunderstood the term closeted.

enlighten me
Original post by KhanNab
enlighten me

Google "in the closet"
Reply 25
Google "in the closet"

Okay. Don't see why males or females wouldn't want similar traits, regardless?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MASTER265
Mate screw dignity and all that pride bull****. If you wanna lose your virginity it's quick, easy and relatively cheap, then you would not be on here asking for help regarding the issue.

^ This don't be such an arrogant twit OP no one cares
Original post by holmes221
^ This don't be such an arrogant twit OP no one cares

I just don't wanna catch an STD and if he looked like Jon Hamm I would be placing the cash notes in his undies with my teeth...
Original post by MASTER265
Mate screw dignity and all that pride bull****. If you wanna lose your virginity it's quick, easy and relatively cheap, then you would not be on here asking for help regarding the issue.

Is this how you lost yours lol :tongue:
Original post by The vampire

LOL
Original post by The vampire

Id definitely do it if I needed to but getting completely hammered and waking up after one night stand the next morning is easier and can be done by almost anyone so no not how I lost mine.
Firstly, try not to slip into the self-loathing phase where you are thinking of all your negative points.

Yeah, you have issues- so does everyone else.
I would suggest that start September with an open mind, a fresh start and work on yourself to be the best that YOU can be.

I understand the whole social awkwardness thing... but you are the only one that can help yourself in those situations. Try approaching people and just being more inquisitive when talking to others... building friendships, going out etc- all leads to opportunities of meeting someone.

I don't particularly like the idea of losing my virginty to a stranger (I also am a virgin, 18+- I'm not bad looking, and it isn't like I've never had the opportunity, it is just a choice). Just don't feel pressured.

Thanks,, Means a lot to me..
Don't worry, I'm trying to stay virgin till 35.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Don't worry, I'm trying to stay virgin till 35.

Hahah Abdul, I know you are just 18... but look close to 30..
Hahah Abdul, I know you are just 18... but look close to 30..

My real age is 32, my UK age is 18.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
My real age is 32, my UK age is 18.

I am not surprised..
I am not surprised..

:biggrin:
Unfortunately, I have not been able to secure the validation of friendships let alone a sustained relationship to the point where both participants engaged in sexual relations. Part of the relates to my ADD/Autistic tendencies, which distort my social functions; The other part relates to the fact that, hitherto, I was four stones overweight; The third and final is that I was closeted to all, even myself.
I am heading to university this September for a master’s degree.. What can I do?

That sucks mayn, gl
Well done. You are part of the elite. You have risen above the eating and ****ting and shagging masses. Just focus on your studies and let the eating and ****ting and shagging masses do their own thing.

Keep your dignity and don't rush. Just find the right girl.
Reply 39
5 more years till your at the wizard stage keep at it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending