The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eboracum
I stand with Israel, always. All countries have the right to self-defence. All civilian deaths are the fault of Hamas. Middle Eastern nations - just accept Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state.

So Hamas are the ones making Israel kill innocent children on a beach? Sure Hamas are not at all innocent and what they are doing is wrong but assuming that Israel can do no wrong despite how many innocent civilians they kill. UN figures put the percentage of Palestinian civilians who have been killed at around 80%, how does that equate to self defence? were those civilians members of Hamas? Support whatever side you want but please don't make Israel out to be the good guys and have no fault
Original post by MASTER265
Wow you really are an idiot. I have watched 5 Israeli interviews today and each say they are investigating the event. They said equally it could of been their own military fire or that of Hamas. They said the area was a designated battleground and so the attack could of came from either side. You really are an idiot as you falsely quote Israel like the rest of the mindless sheep here. Anyone with a brain listens to the comments by both sides and then follows through with an argument while you are just an anti-Israel idiot who has not applied any brain power to your post whatsoever.

And all your posts have been fair conclusions that have been reached by closely following what each side has said and conclusions that have definitely not been biased at all...
Original post by MASTER265
Wow you really are an idiot. I have watched 5 Israeli interviews today and each say they are investigating the event. They said equally it could of been their own military fire or that of Hamas. They said the area was a designated battleground and so the attack could of came from either side. You really are an idiot as you falsely quote Israel like the rest of the mindless sheep here. Anyone with a brain listens to the comments by both sides and then follows through with an argument while you are just an anti-Israel idiot who has not applied any brain power to your post whatsoever.

lol treble idiot combo, post power correlates to use of the word "idiot" or something?

Anyhow I did see that interview later, but at the time I saw a shorter interview saying it was probably Hamas, so I'll retract the statement.

Fyi, I'm on no ones side because there's no point, in 20 years it'll be same ****, different time.

Sorry for my idiocy, my clearly pro-Israeli bro.
This whole conflict really saddens me, the overwhelming majority of those killed and injured aren't interested in the ideology behind either side.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
This whole conflict really saddens me, the overwhelming majority of those killed and injured aren't interested in the ideology behind either side.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The overwhelming majority of those killed and injured are Gazans. Did they appoint you their spokesperson? Did they tell you they're not interested? When their entire lives have been politicised by Israel? Israel controls the sky above their heads, the ground, the sea, the land on all sides; it controls them completely; you seriously think they're uninterested?
Original post by well in the dark
The overwhelming majority of those killed and injured are Gazans. Did they appoint you their spokesperson? Did they tell you they're not interested? When their entire lives have been politicised by Israel? Israel controls the sky above their heads, the ground, the sea, the land on all sides; it controls them completely; you seriously think they're uninterested?

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of them do not want to be shelled to death each day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Huge protests are underway all over Israel and the West Bank. Picture of clashes in Jerusalem's Old City:
(edited 9 years ago)
Huge protests are underway all over Israel and the West Bank. Picture of clashes in Jerusalem's Old City:

Israel = civilised
Palestine = uncivilised

Subhan Allah, The zionists occupation must be set alight, let the Intifada begin, the zionist filth must be exterminated in order for the occupation to be destroyed, the zionist filth must be literally doused in petrol and set alight and dragged through the ghettos of Palestine for the world to see and fear.
Original post by james1211
I'm pretty sure the vast majority of them do not want to be shelled to death each day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you not get embarrassed at this rubbish you spout everyday? There is no such thing as defending yourself against people who are resisting occupation.
Israeli soldiers firing live ammunition at protestors protesting in parts of the West Bank and East Jerusalem the massacre Israel is orchestrating against their besieged Gazan brethren. 4 Palestinians killed so far. Rumours circulating of a third Intifiada.
creeps who refer to Palestinians as human shields should watch this:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=741066039290541&permPage=1
Anybody who supports Israel is pure scum
The Jews do not only act like a race, but in fact do not act like part of the human race. This makes perfect sense when you think of it most of the entire world to the Jews are goyim. Black people, arabs, whites, asians, hispanics. If you are not Jew you are a goy or a gentile. This is not the same as Islam's Kafir because Islam is not racially driven while the Jews are.
(edited 9 years ago)
After reading a couple of pages on this thread i have genuinely lost alittle faith in humanity. The level of ignorance some people are spouting is bewildering. So you know, I am neither arab or jewish, im currently doing my MA in middle eastern hiatory. A breif history lesson: to the greatest degree, Western imperialism is the cause of Islamic terrorism and the arab israeli conflict; so bear that in mind before you get racist and Islamaphobic. Regarding Arab/israeli conflict, it was the British Mandate that allowed thousands of jewish immigrants to enter against the will of the local arab population. By modern standards it was an international crime of stupendous proportions.

I saw a couple of idiots praising israel for killing islamic terrorists and therefore defending the Western world. One of the reasons 9/11 happened was because of the Wests blind support for the Israeli state and complete neglect for the historical injustices inflicted upon the Palestinian people. The longer Israel and her allies continue to turn a blind eye towards the historical injustices which are at the root of the conflict, the more Islamic terorrism will grow and spread. If we really want to 'defend' the West, we must pressurize Israel into making huge concessions and rebalance the scales of justice. Though i comdemn palestinian terrorism, its pretty damn understandable. What would you do if hundreds of thousands of foreigners poured into you land and then claimed half of as their own based on the arguement, ' we lived here before you and our holy book says its ours,'?
By the way, the UN-run school Israel hit was a designated, out of bounds shelter for displaced Gazans. The UN had given the Israeli army the school's coordinates (location) as a precaution, not just once but more than ten times, so that they do not target it. Reports have it that it was hit 5 times. The first strike hit its playground, the others hit the building directly (when people in the playground ran into the building, for shelter). Israel = murdering, lying scum.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/israeli-professor-rape-hamas-militiants-mothers-sisters-deter-terrorist-attacks-1457836

An Israeli academic has claimed that raping wives and mothers of Palestinian Hamas militants is the only thing that could deter further terrorist attacks.

An Israeli Scholar and University lecturer said these abhorrent comments. Speechless.
As nasty and controversial a comment it is, he's not actually advocating doing that, so your title is misleading.

And the worst thing is, he has a point. Suicide bombers are convinced that killing themselves will make them become martyrs and they will be rewarded in the afterlife. Pretty much nothing you say or do will change a suicide bomber's mind, as he feels no worldly attachment. Only defending his sister's honour, an important concept in Muslim and Arabic cultures, could distract him from his suicide bombing.

Obviously I am in no way advocating doing this and I think the professor himself should have made that clear, but there is a sad element of fact in what he said.
I don't think words can express how disgusted I am, how can anyone have these views?
This wont stop them it will just mean men get to justify the rape of innocent women just because they are related to someone who's actions they have no control over.

Latest

Trending

Trending