The Student Room Group

The Secret Life of Students on Channel 4

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cristimay
Does anyone know of other programmes about uni life? Similar to this and 'Freshers' which was on ages ago, they make me so excited for uni haha

There is a Russian one called Univer :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why does Embarrassing bodies have to be on before the show :puke:.

Brenda giving the finger to the government? Yes, it was them that made you spend all that money on clothes.
(edited 9 years ago)
How did he leave his UCAS application that late!
That Brenda is one annoying ****. Trying to blame the system on her lack of motivation
Original post by scientific222
How did he leave his UCAS application that late!

He'll make a great surgeon
Brenda is SO naive :K:
Omg does that mum have a photoframed snapchat :rofl:
Reply 347
Original post by _Morsey_
Why does Embarrassing bodies have to be on before the show :puke:.

Brenda giving the finger to the government? Yes, it was them that made you spend all that money on clothes.

This.

Mate who spends £300 in one shopping trip, it wasnt even her money it was an overdraft lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been meaning to watch this show and I always miss it on tv so was planning to watch it on 4OD but the videos on there just don't seem to load whatsoever for me. Tried it on my laptop, the app and on my wifi and on my mobile data and they never seem to load. Anyone else having this problem? Its annoying because I'm wanting to watch that plus Meet the Mormans.
Original post by diggy
This.

Mate who spends £300 in one shopping trip, it wasnt even her money it was an overdraft lol

Then the cheek to go ask her parents and "boyfriend" for money! :angry:
That Ben's annoying as well. Has this sort of cockiness, like he's better than everyone else - but misses nearly every deadline. Just be a normal student - go out
Hates biology, wants to be a surgeon...
Original post by diggy
This.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stupid government! :angry: The education system is flawed etcetc

"I can't afford to come in, stupid student finance"
Original post by ahappydyl
Hates biology, wants to be a surgeon...

Got D grades in his A level modules, wants to be a surgeon...
Original post by Jordanap
Stupid government! :angry: The education system is flawed etcetc

"I can't afford to come in, stupid student finance"

She didn't apply in time, her own fault. It's not like everyone everywhere isn't reminding you about student finance deadlines anyway...
Fair play to Ben having a night off and Brenda trying to do her essay :smile:
Original post by mynameisntdoug
She didn't apply in time, her own fault. It's not like everyone everywhere isn't reminding you about student finance deadlines anyway...

I don't think she'll ever admit that :wink:
Original post by Yasmin25
I've been meaning to watch this show and I always miss it on tv so was planning to watch it on 4OD but the videos on there just don't seem to load whatsoever for me. Tried it on my laptop, the app and on my wifi and on my mobile data and they never seem to load. Anyone else having this problem? Its annoying because I'm wanting to watch that plus Meet the Mormans.

If you use adblocker, disable it. Videos won't play until you disable it.

Original post by Jordanap
I don't think she'll ever admit that

haha yeah, fair play to getting a job instead of (continuously) pestering her parents for money though.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by mynameisntdoug
If you use adblocker, disable it. Videos won't play until you disable it.

Done that and it still wont play :frown:
I feel really bad for Brenda now, all those pressures leading to a panic attack.

Quick Reply

Latest