We are superior :awesome:

You're one too!! :awesome:

Of course :smug:
Original post by Amy. J S
This! :smile:

Original post by usycool1
Same :five:

:five:

However it states that we're creative. I dunno about you guys but I am certainly the least creative person I know
ENFP
Extravert(67%) iNtuitive(75%) Feeling(38%) Perceiving(44%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)

You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)

You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)

You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

I guess that makes sense...
Original post by usycool1
You're one too!! :awesome:

Of course :smug:

I am :awesome:
Original post by LadySmythe

However it states that we're creative. I dunno about you guys but I am certainly the least creative person I know

I'd like to think I was quite creative :redface:

Less than 1% of the population :smug: :cool:
Original post by Mad Vlad
ENTJ.

I have just realised we match.

:pierre:
Original post by Champagne Supernova
I have just realised we match.

Likewise.

Does this mean I get to be the first ever newbie mod? :biggrin:
Original post by SallyTheKid
Likewise.

Does this mean I get to be the first ever newbie mod? :biggrin:

Denied. :colonhash:
Reply 107
ESFJ what does it mean :s-smilie:
Denied. :colonhash:

You can't deny meeee! I will find out what TSR wants, I will learn about this new forum, and I will be the Mod Above All Mods! :tongue:
Original post by SallyTheKid
You can't deny meeee! I will find out what TSR wants, I will learn about this new forum, and I will be the Mod Above All Mods! :tongue:

It's just a shame for you that you quoted me really.

:smug:
Original post by keromedic
INTJ?

:eek4:

:eek3:

:pain:

:afraid:

:lolwut:

yeah.

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)

I guess it can be creativity in any sense- I believe so anyway. And the point of the tests are to determine your cognitive functions and the like. So I guess, it's is more of a framework to your assumed type and less of a definition and forseeable graph to who you will be.

When I first found out my type, because it was so accurate I sort of consciously swayed towards behaving like the description- completely counterproductive, might I add. Then I sort of got uncomfortable when I behaved and reacted in a way that wasn't on the type description list.

It's all how you percieve it, I think. :smile::biggrin:
Original post by brownsugar-xx
Ohhh that's interesting, thanks for the explanation it's cleared all that up for me :smile: but what does it mean that 'thinking' is my least dominant characteristic? what does 'thinking' actually mean?

Feeling - you make decisions based on how you feel/gut feelings.

Thinking - You make decisions based on what you think/what seems logical/right.

:smile:
ENTJ :pierre:

I don't know if that's good, or bad, or what.

None of the answers are good nor bad nor what nor anything :wink:
Original post by Arithmeticae
INTP master race checking in

I (89%)
n (53%)
t (100%)
p (53%)

Maybe shouldn't refer to us as the master race... :erm:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
ISTP

ISTP
Introvert(11%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(75%) Perceiving(11%)

You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)

You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)

You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)

You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

LOL 1% SENSING :O

This looks like mine! I'm a lot more introverted though, and less thinking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amy. J S
I guess it can be creativity in any sense- I believe so anyway. And the point of the tests are to determine your cognitive functions and the like. So I guess, it's is more of a framework to your assumed type and less of a definition and forseeable graph to who you will be.

When I first found out my type, because it was so accurate I sort of consciously swayed towards behaving like the description- completely counterproductive, might I add. Then I sort of got uncomfortable when I behaved and reacted in a way that wasn't on the type description list.

It's all how you percieve it, I think. :smile::biggrin:

That's very true. Also I forget just how generalised these things can be so not everything will be applicable to an individual. I do like to try and not live in reality if I can help it :tongue:

That's quite interesting that you changed your behaviour to match the type though. Are you more comfortable now you've come back to your normal self?

Posted from TSR Mobile
And now that we're 120 comments deep in this thread, everyone should read this:

http://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2013/mar/19/myers-briggs-test-unscientific

:wink:
That's very true. Also I forget just how generalised these things can be so not everything will be applicable to an individual. I do like to try and not live in reality if I can help it :tongue:

That's quite interesting that you changed your behaviour to match the type though. Are you more comfortable now you've come back to your normal self?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've read up on a lot of websites about this type- so as to get a balanced view of the type description. Put breifly, because this type is so internalized- their emotions, relationships, desires and life pupurposes; very idealistically driven. It is like these people switch from their idealised reality and how we are actually perceiving it. I find I'm very airy-headed. But not in the sense of complete naivity.

It wasn't like I detatched myself from who I naturally was, I was sort of swayed myself to this type, to categorise myself: Another aspect I find difficult to deal with at time.
Another piece I read about these group of people was they mimic their surroundings, will often blend in with the people around them. This is in part with the internalised intuition. It's hard to articulate properly- if you're interested, looking around the internet would be a good help. :smile:
In answer to your question, I am starting to feel a lot more at home with my personality as I get older- this bringing along a nice confidence with it. :smile:
I'm INFJ, the rarest type.

The description is spot on for me.

Quick Reply

Latest