The Student Room Group

Birthday ideas help!!!!

Need birthday ideas!!!
my birthdays in January right in the middle, mam has been torturing me with what I want to do for my birthday so she can save up. I'm not a party person so don't want a party however I do have a very large family so I would like to do something that I could share with them a house party isn't really suitable as my house is too small :frown: Would love some ideas on what to do thanks :smile:
Original post by Shannondanielley
Need birthday ideas!!!
my birthdays in January right in the middle, mam has been torturing me with what I want to do for my birthday so she can save up. I'm not a party person so don't want a party however I do have a very large family so I would like to do something that I could share with them a house party isn't really suitable as my house is too small :frown: Would love some ideas on what to do thanks :smile:

Hi how old will you be? That may give a better indication of some useful suggestions :smile:
Original post by One Man Band
Hi how old will you be? That may give a better indication of some useful suggestions :smile:

18 :smile:
Original post by Shannondanielley
18 :smile:

Ok so can you go out for a meal, and drinks etc? With family and friends?
Where bouts do you live? Look on tripadvisor at 'things to do' and see if there are group activities on there which rate well. Would be fun.
Hire out a restaurant and have a meal and drinks with live music?
Thanks ill have alook now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending