Visit website

People applying for Sheffield Hallam Uni 2014

Scroll to see replies

Anyone in sports journalism?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Has anyone got a place in liberty court or going to study education studies with psychology and counselling?:smile:
Original post by SophieHaydon10
Hey,
I have just got my Accommodation confirmed I'm staying in Trigon Flat A8.C. I am studying Physical Education and School sport. Anyone studying the same course or had their accommodation confirmed at Trigon?
Sophie

Hi Sophie. I'm on the same course and just seen in my junk mail an offer for Trigon... Room B7.B
Did you have to send your accommodation confirmation within 7 days of receiving the email? I've only just seen it and my 7 days are up so I'm stressing now!!!
Reply 803
Hi! Is anyone in flat 19 at bramall court??
Reply 804
I'm in bramall court, flat 12
Reply 805
Original post by leilei123
Hi Sophie. I'm on the same course and just seen in my junk mail an offer for Trigon... Room B7.B
Did you have to send your accommodation confirmation within 7 days of receiving the email? I've only just seen it and my 7 days are up so I'm stressing now!!!

The same thing happened to me! found the offer email in my junk mail and sent the confirmation off on the day of the deadline, was really worried it wouldn't be accepted but just got an email confirming it :smile:
Bramall court flat 4

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do the contracts get to them the next day? I sent mine off yesterday
Reply 808
Original post by EmFrawlz96
Do the contracts get to them the next day? I sent mine off yesterday

I posted mine Monday morning and got the email Wednesday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm studying primary education at Sheffield next year and stopping at the trigon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm studying English and stopping in Victoria Halls flat F4 :smile:
Original post by 152aklg
I posted mine Monday morning and got the email Wednesday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does anyone have the faintest idea about how Hallam is for journalism? I will be studying my MA in Sports Journalism this year, but haven't been able to get in touch with anyone else doing the course yet.
Original post by SophieHaydon10
Hey,
I have just got my Accommodation confirmed I'm staying in Trigon Flat A8.C. I am studying Physical Education and School sport. Anyone studying the same course or had their accommodation confirmed at Trigon?
Sophie

Hiya, I've had my accomidation confirmed I'm staying in Trigon flat A1. I'm also studying Physical Education and School Sport😊
Original post by Laurenmull28
Hiya, I've had my accomidation confirmed I'm staying in Trigon flat A1. I'm also studying Physical Education and School Sport😊

Damn! so close but so far from been flat mates! Aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 815
Does anyone know when they take the deposit payment?
Reply 816
Original post by ryanhammond
I'm studying Graphic Design too ������

I am also :-)
Reply 817
Anyone in forge D106?
Sent all the letters back for my accommodation last week (wed 16) , haven't had any email confirming they got it or that's it's all sorted, should I have already received something ? Or what ? Maybe I didn't fill it all in right ?
Original post by Amberlake
Sent all the letters back for my accommodation last week (wed 16) , haven't had any email confirming they got it or that's it's all sorted, should I have already received something ? Or what ? Maybe I didn't fill it all in right ?

Yes you should of got an email stating that they have received your documents and that theyve handed it to your landlord. Though if anything is wrong, your landlord will contact you telling you so

Quick Reply

Latest