The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

anyone going to reading 2014?

probably wont get reply's but its worth a try lol, any 2014 freshers going to reading festival this year? it'll be cool to bump into some of you :biggrin:
I am a Chester fresher going to Reading festtttt!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by BethanyDaisy
I am a Chester fresher going to Reading festtttt!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hell yess dude, are you excited holy **** its like 4 weeks away asdfadf
what course are you studying?!
Hahahaha :biggrin: I am so excited it is unreal!!! 4 weeks to go woop! Who are you looking forward to see? :awesome:

I am studying Criminology with Psychology :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hahahaha :biggrin: I am so excited it is unreal!!! 4 weeks to go woop! Who are you looking forward to see? :awesome:

I am studying Criminology with Psychology :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yesss i know the feeling i'm so buzzed dude, got all your stuff ready like tents and stuff? and urgh god ddamn like i cant list it all , BLINK 182 omg, Enter Shikari Nero , Arctic Monkeys (I heard nero and arctic monkeys are clashing -.- that annoys me so much) Disclouser , Bombay B Club, hacktavist, A day to remember, papa roach ,SBTRKT , Royal Blood, School Boy Q, Net Sky, letlive , tempa t i could go on more but i'd bore you to death :P what about you? and oo that sounds awesome! where do you plan on staying? and tourism mangement :smile:
Pahahahaha! I have my tent and sleeping bag and some stuff :yep: still have stuff to get tho :frown: do you have everything?
I am mainly excited to see Arctic Monkeys!!! :biggrin: I also want to see Imagine Dragons, ymas, the 1975, qotsa etccc
Erm I want self catered accomodation so not bothered :smile:
What about you?
Ooo that sounds good hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
yeah im like so unprepared, i need to figure out what camp site im going to and stuff, and imagine dragons will be quality, and monkeys will be insane :biggrin:D and yeah same, self catered or fullboard but anything on campus will make me happy :redface: got anything for uni packed yet?
Original post by HaarisHero
yeah im like so unprepared, i need to figure out what camp site im going to and stuff, and imagine dragons will be quality, and monkeys will be insane :biggrin:D and yeah same, self catered or fullboard but anything on campus will make me happy :redface: got anything for uni packed yet?

Hahaa you choose your campsite? :ahee: yessss they will be! AM for the win :wink: yeah as long as I get accomodation tbf :smile: where are you from?
I dont really have much yet hahaha but hopefully going shopping for some stuff at the weekend :yep: do you have everything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hahaa you choose your campsite? :ahee: yessss they will be! AM for the win :wink: yeah as long as I get accomodation tbf :smile: where are you from?
I dont really have much yet hahaha but hopefully going shopping for some stuff at the weekend :yep: do you have everything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah ! there's like four different sites, like orange site etc, and yes! if you see me at AM or around i'm expecting a High Five now and yeah i get you :smile: would you prefer to stay on campus or? and ooo i need to go badly but im too lazy and i need to actually write down what i need haha, and nope :') i need to get clothes , food stuff, cutlery etc, life is stressful :bricks:
and birmingham! what about yourself?
yeah ! there's like four different sites, like orange site etc, and yes! if you see me at AM or around i'm expecting a High Five now and yeah i get you :smile: would you prefer to stay on campus or? and ooo i need to go badly but im too lazy and i need to actually write down what i need haha, and nope :') i need to get clothes , food stuff, cutlery etc, life is stressful :bricks:
and birmingham! what about yourself?

I did not know this! :O hahahaah I will high five you if I see ya :wink: although I am hoping to get to the front :biggrin: tell me about it! There is sk much to get for uni although I found a list somewhere on tsr :smile: ooo brummie :wink: haha I am from Leicester :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I did not know this! :O hahahaah I will high five you if I see ya :wink: although I am hoping to get to the front :biggrin: tell me about it! There is sk much to get for uni although I found a list somewhere on tsr :smile: ooo brummie :wink: haha I am from Leicester :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes! it will be kind of hard to figure who you are but just like say hey and high five me and i'll know straight away (; hahaha and me! orange camp is a good spot its like really close to tescos and near the main stages so thats awesome, and no way wheree? i need this ahah and no can u not -_- i hate being from here ahahah and oo nice nice so thats pretty far o: why sigh? ahaha don't you like it there?
yes! it will be kind of hard to figure who you are but just like say hey and high five me and i'll know straight away (; hahaha and me! orange camp is a good spot its like really close to tescos and near the main stages so thats awesome, and no way wheree? i need this ahah and no can u not -_- i hate being from here ahahah and oo nice nice so thats pretty far o: why sigh? ahaha don't you like it there?

Hahahaha same you know! I will be high fiving everyone until I find you then lool :wink: I want to be in Orange camp then so I can nip to tescos :biggrin: have you been before?? Not tescos, reading hahaha aaaah okay then so your not a fan of Birmingham? :smile: yeah hahah Leicester is just I dunno hahaha. Cant wait to go Chester as it seems much nicer :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Yesss hahaha we need some sort of code name so we know it is one another ahahah , and naaaah i just don't like it here :/ and hahaa i cant wait for Chester its going to be unreal , its awesome too because reading and Chester are so close so I've got lots to look forward too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yesss hahaha we need some sort of code name so we know it is one another ahahah , and naaaah i just don't like it here :/ and hahaa i cant wait for Chester its going to be unreal , its awesome too because reading and Chester are so close so I've got lots to look forward too

Posted from TSR Mobile

We do indeed hahaha erm?? :biggrin: aaaaah ok :smile: I know I am so excited haha is your offer conditional or unconditional? Ikr, there is like only 3 weeks between each one hahah Just want August to hurry up :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
We do indeed hahaha erm?? :biggrin: aaaaah ok :smile: I know I am so excited haha is your offer conditional or unconditional? Ikr, there is like only 3 weeks between each one hahah Just want August to hurry up :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

we'll arange one :P holy **** only three? hahahah ****ing hell , and unconditional :smile: what about you?
we'll arange one :P holy **** only three? hahahah ****ing hell , and unconditional :smile: what about you?

Okaaaay :wink: ahhaha yeh something like that... Don't quote me on it though :smile: me too ahhaha!! Did you do A levels/BTEC?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
thats crazy hahahah damn :P , i'll check soon, and awesome! congrats, i bet you're like super happy , and BTEC , i did travel and tourism? yourself?
thats crazy hahahah damn :P , i'll check soon, and awesome! congrats, i bet you're like super happy , and BTEC , i did travel and tourism? yourself?

Awesome :smile: Yaaaa I am actually hahaha!! I did A levels last year :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest