The Student Room Group

I am pro-Israel, ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

whats your opinion on the illegal settlements in the west bank?
what do you think of israel treating Palestinians as 2nd class citizens in their own country. e.g not allowed to own property
whats your opinion on Israel not allowing metal/cement through the border into gaza for building houses?
Original post by Jubz1
No Palestine? Must brush up on your geography and history. Pretty sure it had something to do with the US propping up Israel for years. There's bound to be some advance in tech and such if the utilities are taken care of.

Israel intends to kill them all and take their land. Their land? It's all 100% stolen land. Which idiots +repped you so much?

Propping up Israel? and why was that done? Were they hard working industrious people with a good moral backbone? Oh yes.

Israel will do whatever it believes is right. When you are against such blood thirsty opposition not much is taken as right or wrong especially when your opposition wants to wipe you off the planet.

Why am i +repped so much? the rep never lies.

Now stop being so emotional and see what ISIS are doing to non believers in Iraq.
Original post by Bill_Gates

Now stop being so emotional and see what ISIS are doing to non believers in Iraq.

Look what the Nazis did to the Jews. I fail to see your point.
Reply 86
Propping up Israel? and why was that done? Were they hard working industrious people with a good moral backbone? Oh yes.

Israel will do whatever it believes is right. When you are against such blood thirsty opposition not much is taken as right or wrong especially when your opposition wants to wipe you off the planet.

Why am i +repped so much? the rep never lies.

So the US only backs up hard working industrious people with good moral backbone right? Never murdering dictators like Augustin Pinochet.

What the hell has ISIS got to do with anything?
Original post by DK_Tipp
So the US only backs up hard working industrious people with good moral backbone right? Never murdering dictators like Augustin Pinochet.

What the hell has ISIS got to do with anything?

lol USA has backed many nations, Iraq for one but only to go after other terrible nations. That's business.

Hope Israel can continue its dominance in the middle east. Israel has the highest living standard in the middle east and a great strategic partner for the greater good of mankind.
Reply 88
lol USA has backed many nations, Iraq for one but only to go after other terrible nations. That's business.

Hope Israel can continue its dominance in the middle east. Israel has the highest living standard in the middle east and a great strategic partner for the greater good of mankind.

The US threw out peaceful democratic leaders who happened to lean to the left and replaced them murderous despots purely to suit their own economic interests. As you might say- That's business.

A partner for the greater good of mankind? Hopefully- when they stop blowing up civilians.
Original post by Roger1
Palestine > Israel

Palestine = Islamists
Reply 90
Would a 2 state solution work in reality? Israel would prosper and be wealthy and peaceful. The West Bank would probably develop quickly as well. But Gaza is surely to violent and disorganised (at least with Hamas in control); it would drag the West Bank backwards.
Original post by DK_Tipp
The US threw out peaceful democratic leaders who happened to lean to the left and replaced them murderous despots purely to suit their own economic interests. As you might say- That's business.

A partner for the greater good of mankind? Hopefully- when they stop blowing up civilians.

I'd say its more likely the terrorists Hamas misfiring their rockets into civilians. Fools.
Reply 92
I'd say its more likely the terrorists Hamas misfiring their rockets into civilians. Fools.

Clutching at straws there. Face it, Israel is behaving monstrously. Pointing out the obvious failings of Hamas doesn't change that no matter what Israel's supporters might like us to believe.

They've shelled beaches, hospitals, schools, humanitarian shelters. They've killed over 150 children. It's horrendous.
Original post by DK_Tipp
Clutching at straws there. Face it, Israel is behaving monstrously. Pointing out the obvious failings of Hamas doesn't change that no matter what Israel's supporters might like us to believe.

They've shelled beaches, hospitals, schools, humanitarian shelters. They've killed over 150 children. It's horrendous.

lol not really. You need to face the fact Hamas has launched hundreds if not thousands of missiles AIMED AT CIVILIANS. But since the Israeli people are hard working industrious people they can afford things like the iron dome to protect their citizens from the barbarians with their backward ways.
Reply 94
find this pretty interesting from both sides of the conflict....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
lol not really. You need to face the fact Hamas has launched hundreds if not thousands of missiles AIMED AT CIVILIANS. But since the Israeli people are hard working industrious people they can afford things like the iron dome to protect their citizens from the barbarians with their backward ways.

US money bought the Iron Dome, Israel are one of the biggest beneficiaries of US foreign aid only bettered by Afghanistan. Gazans live in an open prison (the MSF's description not mine), trapped in poverty by the Israeli and the Egytian siege. Hamas are kicking back against the oppression the only way they know how (I don't for a moment condone Hamas).

Israel's campaign is completely counter productive. The more dead Gazan children the more support in the Arab world and beyond for Hamas.
Original post by DK_Tipp
US money bought the Iron Dome, Israel are one of the biggest beneficiaries of US foreign aid only bettered by Afghanistan. Gazans live in an open prison (the MSF's description not mine), trapped in poverty by the Israeli and the Egytian siege. Hamas are kicking back against the oppression the only way they know how (I don't for a moment condone Hamas).

Israel's campaign is completely counter productive. The more dead Gazan children the more support in the Arab world and beyond for Hamas.

You know how much Jews have benefited the USA and the rest of the world!? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

They deserve all their success. Lets have a minutes silence for their work ethic.
Reply 97
Original post by Faye_m
find this pretty interesting from both sides of the conflict....

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would say it's more propaganda tinted with anti-Arab sentiment. The Israelis seem determined to collectively punish Gazan's for the actions of Hamas.

What he has done is taken an isolated event, extracted his own understanding from it and then applied it to the current situation in a way that devalues the lives of Palestinians and condones the actions of Israel.

It's actually pretty disgusting when you think it through.
You're pro-Israel. So what do you think about the Israeli Healthy Ministry refusing blood donations from Ethiopians? Or what about when Israel forcibly injected Ethiopians & other Africans with birth control and most, without their knowledge and consent? Especially when this was used by the Germans throughout the Shoah.

Lastly, what is your opinion on how Israel treats African refugees?
Reply 99
You know how much Jews have benefited the USA and the rest of the world!? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

They deserve all their success. Lets have a minutes silence for their work ethic.

Ye indeed! Work hard and you too can bomb your neighbours with impunity.

I really have no desire to bring "Jewish traits" in to a debate on the current Israeli governments action against the people of Palestine. The anti-semetic and anti-Arab/Islamophobia on display on both sides of the debate is sickening.

Indeed I would suggest you yourself hold ill feelings towards the Arabs based on your elevating of the Israelis to a higher status.

Quick Reply

Latest