The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
No, seen much better :biggrin:
Have you posted a picture? :colone:

Yeah like 5 pages back , go to the somali thread , current page on that , or the page before it.
Edited but whatever :lol:

Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now this...is real beauty. :flutter:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Yeah like 5 pages back , go to the somali thread , current page on that , or the page before it.

Ok shall go see :biggrin:

Original post by AnharM
Now this...is real beauty. :flutter:

Erm aha puhlease :colondollar:
Someone explain to me the purpose of a hijab?

Don't blind yourself with my beauty , wear sunglasses just to be on the safeside.
Original post by Sophsha

Is this aimed at me...if so, not cool :frown:
Original post by Ferris Bueller
Here I am:

Spoiler

:sexface:

The spoiler was kind of a fail.

A girl with a hijab attracts me in different ways, I don't even understand LOOL. I guess I see them as more marriage material LOL.

But anyways, heeey beautiful :hubba:

Had to edit this LOOOOL
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AnharM
I think it's because my sisters wear hijab, so I would like my future partner to be like them, in a way.

You know how weird that sounds? :lol:
Original post by Sophsha

It keeps men from staring at them basically. Us men look at attractive girls, and hair is one of the things that makes a girl attractive.

Women should also wear clothing that covers their body, and not wear anything tight. That way, men don't stare at them in public.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by itsRochana
You know how weird that sounds? :lol:

:rofl:

allow me, it's meant to sound cute, not incest :lol:
Original post by Tai Ga
The spoiler was kind of a fail.

Yeah just realised after posting. Why the **** does TSR add the photos as attachments to the end of the post as well as display them? so annoying
Original post by AnharM
It keeps men from staring at them basically. Us men look at attractive girls, and hair is one of the things that make a girl attractive.

bull****... you even said so yourself that you're more attracted to hijabi girls. so how would that stop you and others from staring at them?
Original post by AnharM
A girl with a hijab attracts me in different ways, I don't even understand LOOL. I think it's because my sisters wear hijab, so I would like my future partner to be like them, in a way. I guess I see them as more marriage material LOL.

Bro you need to do some major editing to this post! :confused:

WTF???
Original post by Ferris Bueller
bull****... you even said so yourself that you're more attracted to hijabi girls. so how would that stop you and others from staring at them?

He's a bloody weirdo! Don't pay attention to him.

I can't remember every checking out a hijabi girl.
Original post by AnharM
It keeps men from staring at them basically. Us men look at attractive girls, and hair is one of the things that makes a girl attractive.

Women should also wear clothing that covers their body, not wear anything tight. That way, men don't stare at them in public.

Is this aimed at me...if so, not cool :frown:

Right to hide their 'beauty' yet what about eyes, lips, cheekbones? Makeup enhances all that. The hijab doesn't hide beauty, therefore it's purpose is well...pretty pointless?
And Briyani you're a pretty good example, you're stunning that I didn't even notice you're wearing a hijab you know?
Original post by AnharM
A girl with a hijab attracts me in different ways, I don't even understand LOOL. I think it's because my sisters wear hijab, so I would like my future partner to be like them, in a way. I guess I see them as more marriage material LOL.

The Hijab attracts you because your sisters wear them , i'm not meaning to offend but that sounds a bit off mate :P

Or do you mean sisters , as in your islamic sisters , not your blood sisters. :K:
Original post by Sophsha
Right to hide their 'beauty' yet what about eyes, lips, cheekbones? Makeup enhances all that. The hijab doesn't hide beauty, therefore it's purpose is well...pretty pointless?
And Briyani you're a pretty good example, you're stunning that I didn't even notice you're wearing a hijab you know?

Yeah It's pretty pointless in her case because she's wearing it yet throwing around her pictures on the internet with some next level makeup.
Original post by AnharM
A girl with a hijab attracts me in different ways, I don't even understand LOOL. I guess I see them as more marriage material LOL.

Had to edit this LOOOOL

Looool erm I see :lol:
Why did you need to edit it? :redface:

Latest