The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TSR Mustafa
The Hijab attracts you because your sisters wear them , i'm not meaning to offend but that sounds a bit off mate :P

Or do you mean sisters , as in your islamic sisters , not your blood sisters. :K:

Original post by The_Mediocre_One
You're the one who wrote it. It genuinely the most creepy post I've read on TSR and thats saying a lot.

Not in that way, but you both took your shot, I ain't even mad. It's TSR, you can troll as much as you like.

Bottom line is, I see hijabis as marriage material, and I think we all knew what I was trying to say, so both of you, just shut up. Seriously, so childish.
Original post by AnharM
You're Bengali right?

*nods*

EDIT: dudes stop with the hijab talking or you're gonna get this thread locked :colone:
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah It's pretty pointless in her case because she's wearing it yet throwing around her pictures on the internet with some next level makeup.

Original post by Sophsha
Right to hide their 'beauty' yet what about eyes, lips, cheekbones? Makeup enhances all that. The hijab doesn't hide beauty, therefore it's purpose is well...pretty pointless?
And Briyani you're a pretty good example, you're stunning that I didn't even notice you're wearing a hijab you know?

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have posted it :/
I'm just wearing foundation and eyeliner...it's been edited...but I'll get rid of it
Original post by TSR Mustafa
It's a islamic quote , you wouldn't know. :L

Yeah okay
Original post by AnharM
Not in that way, but you both took your shot, I ain't even mad. It's TSR, you can troll as much as you like.

Bottom line is, I see hijabis as marriage material, and I think we all knew what I was trying to say, so both of you, just shut up. Seriously, so childish.

Thank you for confirming , that your ideal marriage partner isn't like your sister.
Original post by Biryani007
I'm just wearing foundation and eyeliner...it's been edited...but I'll get rid of it

The pic is fine hon

No, why do you have to do that? They're not even mad at you.

They're mad at the concept of wearing a hijab.

PSHHTT! Don't listen to them.

Beautiful bubba x

It doesn't bother me, it's up to you, I'm just saying you're really pretty, I'm sure with or without makeup (features that counts right?!) that it attracts guys but that's what you're trying to avoid?

This is why I'm asking what is the purpose of wearing a hijab?
Original post by Jubz1
*nods*

EDIT: dudes stop with the hijab talking or you're gonna get this thread locked :colone:

Fellow Bengiii xD

My apologies if I offended you, tbh you are free to do as you choose and we all need to make our own judgement on what we think is right or wrong.
Original post by itsRochana
The pic is fine hon

Original post by AnharM
No, why do you have to do that? They're not even mad at you.

They're mad at the concept of wearing a hijab.

Original post by Dinaa
PSHHTT! Don't listen to them.

Beautiful bubba x

Thanks guys, but it's gone :redface:

:kissing2:

Hope you didn't feel pressured into taking it off, really wasn't my intention.
Everyone looks gorgeous! Still debating whether to put my picture... Anyone going to QMUL? I would like to see more of new QMUL students...:biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Sophsha
It doesn't bother me, it's up to you, I'm just saying you're really pretty, I'm sure with or without makeup (features that counts right?!) that it attracts guys but that's what you're trying to avoid?

This is why I'm asking what is the purpose of wearing a hijab?

Thank you I guess
I don't know, abita foundation and some eyeliner makes me feel more confident...I want to look presentable and I feel like that's how I can look better...I don't go crazy with makeup, it just seemed like a lot because it was edited :redface:
Whether a person is a 2/10 or a 7/10 they look better with their hair out so it does make me not that attractive..if you know what I mean...
No guy has ever approached me anyway.
My apologies if I offended you, tbh you are free to do as you choose and we all need to make our own judgement on what we think is right or wrong.

Hope you didn't feel pressured into taking it off, really wasn't my intention.

No it's ok, don't worry about it :smile:
Original post by AnharM
Fellow Bengiii xD

Yes, I could tell by your devilishly handsome good looks (and name) that you were Bengali too :wink:

Where did 'bengi' come from, its not the first I've heard it? :tongue:
Original post by moonriver96
Aw why thank you :smile: And, same to you. :wink:

Err, not sure how to respond to this really..:redface:

Thank you :smile: That means a lot.

send me ur digits
Yeah It's pretty pointless in her case because she's wearing it yet throwing around her pictures on the internet with some next level makeup.

Original post by Sophsha
Right to hide their 'beauty' yet what about eyes, lips, cheekbones? Makeup enhances all that. The hijab doesn't hide beauty, therefore it's purpose is well...pretty pointless?
And Briyani you're a pretty good example, you're stunning that I didn't even notice you're wearing a hijab you know?

Original post by Ferris Bueller
bull****... you even said so yourself that you're more attracted to hijabi girls. so how would that stop you and others from staring at them?

I just want to confirm what I was trying to say.

The hijab doesn't take away the attraction (of course it doesn't, if the woman has a beautiful face), but what it does, is that it takes your sexual attraction down a notch.

Let me give you an example, if a white girl with a tank top and shorts walked past me, I would check her out, and I would be thinking stuff like ''I'd bang her any day''. If a hijabi with a beautiful face walked past, I wouldn't think ''sexually'' of her, I would be thinking like ''she would be a great wife'' instead of ''woah, I wouldn't mind banging her''. This naturally happens. That's the real concept. The Hijab prevents women to be looked at as sexual objects by men.

As with make-up and stuff, I'm not entirely sure if women are MEANT to put make up on, with their hijab. :confused:
In the religion, I don't think this should be practised, but such is the way of life that everyone does it anyway.

Latest