Scroll to see replies

Original post by Unstoppable3x
Lmfao, she sounds like a freakin' student room goddess ;S

#jel belz.. I'm too ugly to post -.-

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :')

My acting skills are like 2/10 :lol:
Original post by Sophsha
Shows how we revolve around men and their thoughts :rolleyes:

I should mention it's never uncomfortable staring or stalking but rather just slightly perverted thoughts once the girl has walked past.
Original post by Sophsha
So you'd think about banging sluts but marry a hijabi girls..
I don't even know anymore, :lol:

Loool basically :lol:
Original post by Sophsha
So you'd think about banging sluts but marry a hijabi girls..
I don't even know anymore, :lol:

LOL you really don't get the majority of the male gender do you?
Original post by AnharM
Looool what? I'm handsome? :colondollar:

I honestly don't think I'm good-looking bro, but thanks for that, I really appreciate it :biggrin:

As for ''Bengiii'', I'm not actually sure, I think since Pakistanis call themselves ''Pakis'', we call ourselves ''Bengiiis'' :lol:

#confidencetip - a lot uglier people out there :tongue:

I don't like the sound of it, not very catchy at all :tongue:
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
LOL you really don't get the majority of the male gender do you?

I know some guys who'd just wouldn't look twice at a girl in short shorts and crop tops, mainly because she looks attention seeking whore? :lol:
Standards no?
Original post by Biryani007
Thanks guys, but it's gone :redface:

waaa- *sigh* after all this ive been offline and still have no idea what you look like :eek: ah well sorry that people made you feel as though you had to take it down...
Original post by 29Bilal96
waaa- *sigh* after all this ive been offline and still have no idea what you look like :eek: ah well sorry that people made you feel as though you had to take it down...

Aha don't worry about it...
Original post by Jubz1
#confidencetip - a lot uglier people out there :tongue:

I don't like the sound of it, not very catchy at all :tongue:

loool, but there's a lot more good-looking people out there too :frown:

Ah such is life. Imagine if you were one of the hottest guys on the planet, can you imagine? Life would be ridiculous. Girls will do everything for you.

Loool I don't mind too much, Bengii is easier to say than Bangladeshi :tongue:
Original post by Sophsha
I know some guys who'd just wouldn't look twice at a girl in short shorts and crop tops, mainly because she looks attention seeking whore? :lol:
Standards no?

Unless we were getting pussy in other places, then no, men don't have standards. We look at women as sexual objects. FACTS
Original post by Sophsha
Standards no?

Being hot is a prerequisite. No ones even considering the ugly ones.
Original post by AnharM
Unless we were getting pussy in other places, then no, men don't have standards. We look at women as sexual objects. FACTS

And you're just a walking penis
So itsallgooooddddd
Original post by Sophsha
It doesn't bother me, it's up to you, I'm just saying you're really pretty, I'm sure with or without makeup (features that counts right?!) that it attracts guys but that's what you're trying to avoid?

This is why I'm asking what is the purpose of wearing a hijab?

The only reason most girls use hijab now a days is as a cover up, some girls wear it through the day and take it off during nights out lol.
There is no point in it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophsha
So itsallgooooddddd

Yeppp
Original post by Sophsha
So itsallgooooddddd

Shut the hell up if you're bringing these feminist arguments into a debate about hijabs. It's you feminists who spend all day crying and cutting yourselves due to the crime of rape and here you are slating a measure that is in place to prevent Muslim women getting raped? Double standards entirely. Yes, men have a much much higher libido than women and the way nature works, women have it much easier than men to find sex so men are much more likely to rape.

In Islam, we don't oppress women or treat them like second class citizens. In fact, we love them so much, we want to save them from being molested, THAT'S ALL. If you disagree with that, that's your choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnharM

I think you need to get out more tbh :rolleyes:
Original post by I'veGotAHadron

Thank you :lol:
Original post by I'veGotAHadron

OH RLY?
Original post by Reptilian
Shut the hell up if you're bringing these feminist arguments into a debate about hijabs. It's you feminists who spend all day crying and cutting yourselves due to the crime of rape and here you are slating a measure that is in place to prevent Muslim women getting raped? Double standards entirely. Yes, men have a much much higher libido than women and the way nature works, women have it much easier than men to find sex so men are much more likely to rape.

In Islam, we don't oppress women or treat them like second class citizens. In fact, we love them so much, we want to save them from being molested, THAT'S ALL. If you disagree with that, that's your choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Except rape occurs much more in those countries, due to repression of sexuality and a justice system that favours men.

Just my two pence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophsha
So itsallgooooddddd

Latest