The Student Room Group

Girls!!! What do you look for in a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by Ryan-Slade
Ahahah It was a bet if im honest :smile: Couldn't resist not doing it :smile: I'm just a big kid :smile: Life's boring without a good laugh....Sometimes I get close to trading it for something cheaper but it's such a beauty :frown: Don't wanna let it go.... Yep, and people are taking advantage of it, No one's willing to go out and get a job when realisticly half the time you can get more on benefits... Ahhh Well i'm too nice sometimes, They think they can get away with it, Then they get lazy and get caught.... 3/4 is still pretty Depressing :frown:

Haha really?! Well luckily for you this is one bet that paid off rather well for you... Just maybe not your bank balance! That's so true, I think it's easy to forget that sometimes when you get caught up in everything. Oh it's captured your heart for sure ;-) exactly! If the government made benefits to how they should be, providing the basic necessities for people to survive, they'll actually try to get a job... Nowadays they can have a luxurious lifestyle on the doll, it's ludicrous. I don't understand people who cheat, if they're not happy in the relationship them leave. I feel so bad for you, it must have been awful!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 221
Original post by katowe
Haha really?! Well luckily for you this is one bet that paid off rather well for you... Just maybe not your bank balance! That's so true, I think it's easy to forget that sometimes when you get caught up in everything. Oh it's captured your heart for sure ;-) exactly! If the government made benefits to how they should be, providing the basic necessities for people to survive, they'll actually try to get a job... Nowadays they can have a luxurious lifestyle on the doll, it's ludicrous. I don't understand people who cheat, if they're not happy in the relationship them leave. I feel so bad for you, it must have been awful!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, People get caught up in the daily grind and forget to take some thime to have a laugh... Exactly! We give it to them on a plate, And with my qualifications i'll likely end up paying a fair wack for them to live their "luxorious" lifestyle! Me neither, It's not worth it, But there again it doesn't really hurt them does it... Aww thanks, Wasn't the nicest of experiences...
Reply 222
Yep, People get caught up in the daily grind and forget to take some thime to have a laugh... Exactly! We give it to them on a plate, And with my qualifications i'll likely end up paying a fair wack for them to live their "luxorious" lifestyle! Me neither, It's not worth it, But there again it doesn't really hurt them does it... Aww thanks, Wasn't the nicest of experiences...

They do, we're all just as bad for it at time though, that's another sad situation of life aha. Oh it's so frustrating isn't it. You get hard working people who are trying their best to get a highly qualified career that happens to pay well, just to end up having to sacrifice a percentage of that for their lazy arses. Hmm no it doesn't, but hopefully they'll end up the lonely ones eventually, then it will hurt... This whole message has made me sound like one cruel person! And it doesn't sound it:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 223
Original post by katowe
They do, we're all just as bad for it at time though, that's another sad situation of life aha. Oh it's so frustrating isn't it. You get hard working people who are trying their best to get a highly qualified career that happens to pay well, just to end up having to sacrifice a percentage of that for their lazy arses. Hmm no it doesn't, but hopefully they'll end up the lonely ones eventually, then it will hurt... This whole message has made me sound like one cruel person! And it doesn't sound it:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Naaah not atall ;-) True, I did used to get a bit caught up trying to juggle coursework and work at the same time, aswell as finding time to sort the car out every other bloody day :-( I know right! With the job I just landed, should be transfering over next month hopefully, I'll be paying 40% tax! Probably about 6 peoples benefits for the week.... completely unfair... ahh from what I've seen they never do, there's always another smuck to replace the old one... would be a nice thought though... By the third time I knew exactly what to do to make up for it so I was alright, A gigantic party ;-) Wasn't the nicest of experiences but everyone goes through it at least once...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 224
Naaah not atall ;-) True, I did used to get a bit caught up trying to juggle coursework and work at the same time, aswell as finding time to sort the car out every other bloody day :-( I know right! With the job I just landed, should be transfering over next month hopefully, I'll be paying 40% tax! Probably about 6 peoples benefits for the week.... completely unfair... ahh from what I've seen they never do, there's always another smuck to replace the old one... would be a nice thought though... By the third time I knew exactly what to do to make up for it so I was alright, A gigantic party ;-) Wasn't the nicest of experiences but everyone goes through it at least once...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I think that's it more than anything, it's like sometimes you just don't have enough hours in the day! Ah it does sound very love/hate between you and that car aha. How can that be in any way justified?! It's just so silly, you'll be hard at work and they'll be watching their large flat screen TV. I just can't believe it's happened three times... You have to think though, someone cruel like that doesn't deserve you at all. It's their loss, not yours. I know that's easier to believe, let alone when history has repeated itself! Ahh, I think you did the best thing there!;-) I guess it'll be my turn at some point in the foreseeable future then, happy days!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 225
Original post by Varius
Lile most of Tamils.

That's a fact all girls around the world with various religions, cultures and traditions or even atheists will prefer.
Reply 226
Original post by katowe
Yeah I think that's it more than anything, it's like sometimes you just don't have enough hours in the day! Ah it does sound very love/hate between you and that car aha. How can that be in any way justified?! It's just so silly, you'll be hard at work and they'll be watching their large flat screen TV. I just can't believe it's happened three times... You have to think though, someone cruel like that doesn't deserve you at all. It's their loss, not yours. I know that's easier to believe, let alone when history has repeated itself! Ahh, I think you did the best thing there!;-) I guess it'll be my turn at some point in the foreseeable future then, happy days!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No you don't, gets frustrating at times... Well, I love it when it works, When it doesn't i threaten to sell the bugger.... I know right! Makes me wonder why I should bother, When half my salary will go to some lazy **** with a bigger Tv than me! Aww well thankyou, I must just attract that certain type :frown: me too :smile: Not neccessairily, but we're always here if it does!
Reply 227
No you don't, gets frustrating at times... Well, I love it when it works, When it doesn't i threaten to sell the bugger.... I know right! Makes me wonder why I should bother, When half my salary will go to some lazy **** with a bigger Tv than me! Aww well thankyou, I must just attract that certain type :frown: me too :smile: Not neccessairily, but we're always here if it does!

It most certainly does! Aha, I think you enjoy having it too much to sell it, even if it isn't the most reliable of cars! That's the cycle that we're in now, it gives working people less motivation to work and lazy people even less motivation to look for work. You're welcome:smile: ah I'm sure it'll change and you'll run out of your bad luck, it has to!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 228
Original post by katowe
It most certainly does! Aha, I think you enjoy having it too much to sell it, even if it isn't the most reliable of cars! That's the cycle that we're in now, it gives working people less motivation to work and lazy people even less motivation to look for work. You're welcome:smile: ah I'm sure it'll change and you'll run out of your bad luck, it has to!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well in that case it better happen soon!! Oh yeah definitley, Don't get to use it as often as i'd like sometimes but it's my baby :smile: Exactly! A mixture of seeing how easy it is for them and struggling to pay there own bills because there too busy paying theres is what's raising unemployment in this country! We'll all be on benefits soon.....
good looks, intelligence/education, similar interests, a similar sense of humour to me.

theres just something about certain people that you're attracted to though, someone might be all of those things and i still wouldn't want to go out with them or vice versa.
Reply 230
Well in that case it better happen soon!! Oh yeah definitley, Don't get to use it as often as i'd like sometimes but it's my baby :smile: Exactly! A mixture of seeing how easy it is for them and struggling to pay there own bills because there too busy paying theres is what's raising unemployment in this country! We'll all be on benefits soon.....

I really hope it does for you! Haha, aw bless;-) precisely! See, you're talking perfect sense right there, why is it so difficult for the government to do something about it and change?! At the end of the day, we can moan about how lazy they are, but the gov. is giving them their perfect opportunity! It's a nightmare...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 231
Original post by katowe
I really hope it does for you! Haha, aw bless;-) precisely! See, you're talking perfect sense right there, why is it so difficult for the government to do something about it and change?! At the end of the day, we can moan about how lazy they are, but the gov. is giving them their perfect opportunity! It's a nightmare...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww thanks :smile: Well to have a family by 30 is my goal, Not going to rush it though :smile: Oh yeah, They're just as lazy, If not worse. They say there trying to help the one's on benefit, which they're, Helping them to get on them. Oh it's a nightmare alright.
Reply 232
Awww thanks :smile: Well to have a family by 30 is my goal, Not going to rush it though :smile: Oh yeah, They're just as lazy, If not worse. They say there trying to help the one's on benefit, which they're, Helping them to get on them. Oh it's a nightmare alright.

I think 30 is a nice age, wise enough and responsible enough. It sure beats 13! Probably worse, I don't think that's too harsh of a judgement to make, just a realistic one. Exactly, people say that making the rich richer and the poor poorer is bad, but this is actually worse!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 233
Original post by katowe
I think 30 is a nice age, wise enough and responsible enough. It sure beats 13! Probably worse, I don't think that's too harsh of a judgement to make, just a realistic one. Exactly, people say that making the rich richer and the poor poorer is bad, but this is actually worse!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah me too, I've had my fun party days, Ready to start settling down ;-) well it is if we're honest. They're the reason unemployment is so high... Totally, I'm not against tax, I'm happy to pay a certain amount, I just think it should be capped at a certain point.... because I'm on 6 figures I have to drop 40% of it, I can live off of that I just don't think its fair....
Reply 234
Yeah me too, I've had my fun party days, Ready to start settling down ;-) well it is if we're honest. They're the reason unemployment is so high... Totally, I'm not against tax, I'm happy to pay a certain amount, I just think it should be capped at a certain point.... because I'm on 6 figures I have to drop 40% of it, I can live off of that I just don't think its fair....

That's not a bad place to be at all, it's a lot healthier for that liver of yours!;-) tax is a good thing, but it's how that money is being distributed elsewhere which gets me. If it was put to use more than just paying for those who are too lazy to work, then it would be fine. Although I do think 40% is too extreme, if you rightly earn a nice figure you should be able to more than comfortably live, not have restrictions because of tax...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 235
Original post by katowe
That's not a bad place to be at all, it's a lot healthier for that liver of yours!;-) tax is a good thing, but it's how that money is being distributed elsewhere which gets me. If it was put to use more than just paying for those who are too lazy to work, then it would be fine. Although I do think 40% is too extreme, if you rightly earn a nice figure you should be able to more than comfortably live, not have restrictions because of tax...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly, Plus I can't wait to have kids ;-) Oh I agree, It just isn't used efficiently, If it actually went on worthwhile things aswell as benefits I wouldn't care! Well in fairness I can still have a pretty decent lifestyle, as long as I dont go on holiday every 3 months I won't have to really worry about money.... No more struggling to fix ny car!!!!!
Reply 236
Exactly, Plus I can't wait to have kids ;-) Oh I agree, It just isn't used efficiently, If it actually went on worthwhile things aswell as benefits I wouldn't care! Well in fairness I can still have a pretty decent lifestyle, as long as I dont go on holiday every 3 months I won't have to really worry about money.... No more struggling to fix ny car!!!!!

Aww!;-) you certainly know what you want! Indeed, I don't think that's much to ask for is it. Why an earth it's so difficult to put into practice I don't know! Well yeah, with your rather nice BMW I didn't think you were a pauper!;-) the way I see it, you should be able to say that, you've worked for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 237
Original post by katowe
Aww!;-) you certainly know what you want! Indeed, I don't think that's much to ask for is it. Why an earth it's so difficult to put into practice I don't know! Well yeah, with your rather nice BMW I didn't think you were a pauper!;-) the way I see it, you should be able to say that, you've worked for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well in fairness every penny I had went into that thing, It's only with the new job I transition to next month that anything will become possible, No me neither, Personally, Fix the Fu***ng roads so I don't have to keep buying tyres would be nice! Yeah well always wanted that, I have my goals, Would be nice to reach them :smile:
Reply 238
Well in fairness every penny I had went into that thing, It's only with the new job I transition to next month that anything will become possible, No me neither, Personally, Fix the Fu***ng roads so I don't have to keep buying tyres would be nice! Yeah well always wanted that, I have my goals, Would be nice to reach them :smile:

Well as it's your pride and joy I think it's more than acceptable that every penny did! Haha, i don't think you're the only one who would appreciate something being done about that. Ah you and me both. It's strange though, like goals such as a career you mainly have yourself to rely upon, if it doesn't work out then it's pretty much your own responsibility. It almost makes it seem more achievable. I think the desire to get married/start a family etc is so much more unpredictable, you're not just relying on yourself anymore, I don't know, it's an interesting one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 239
Original post by katowe
Well as it's your pride and joy I think it's more than acceptable that every penny did! Haha, i don't think you're the only one who would appreciate something being done about that. Ah you and me both. It's strange though, like goals such as a career you mainly have yourself to rely upon, if it doesn't work out then it's pretty much your own responsibility. It almost makes it seem more achievable. I think the desire to get married/start a family etc is so much more unpredictable, you're not just relying on yourself anymore, I don't know, it's an interesting one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmmm yeah I suppose, Well potholes cost me loads! Yeah that's a good point, rely's more on you finding the right person, Something that isn't really in your control, Depends where you look I suppose. I dunno how old you're, But I found once I got into my 20's My outlook on life completley changed, Started to envy those with kids....

Quick Reply

Latest