The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itsRochana
True,but power,control and anger are the main motives.

Sorry, according to which statistical data? Please stop this supply of utter nonsense. You cannot quantify emotional factors of rape. 10 or more emotions and descriptors can be attached to one singular rape and have a varying impact on what is a truly hideous crime.
Original post by Sophsha
:mmm:
I think they're just deprived ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406248705.713159.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

So one meme and a joke picture justify your debate. Why don't you go to sleep you self hating coconut. Trying to paint your own culture as evil and alien, lol at you. I'm sure your parents are ashamed of you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Makaveli_The_Don
See below, your idiocy is reaching new bounds.

Cool story bro.

Original post by Reptilian
LOL you think rape is about domination to perpetuate the myth of the patriarchy when it's obviously just down to a high libido and lack of self control and respect for the law/others which leads to a lack of control and excessive need for sexual satisfaction.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do they still have no self control when women are pretty much covered from head to toe? Are hijabis immune from rape?

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL you think rape is about domination to perpetuate the myth of the patriarchy when it's obviously just down to a high libido and lack of self control and respect for the law/others which leads to a lack of control and excessive need for sexual satisfaction.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If a man feels sexually deprived and needs 'satisfaction',surely it makes more sense to masturbate or hire a prostitute or something,not ****ing rape someone. In fact,the common myth is that rape is about sex and sexual gratification, which is mostly bs
So one meme and a joke picture justify your debate. Why don't you go to sleep you self hating coconut. Trying to paint your own culture as evil and alien, lol at you. I'm sure your parents are ashamed of you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me and my mum are giggling at this actually:lol:
she sticks to the faith and what it teaches, she totally agrees that the people are the ones who cause the problems. So... Your point?
Original post by de frescoco
I feel as if this is a wrong time to post a picture of myself as a hijabi after reading some of the comments on this thread and seeing a fellow sister being led to believe that she has to take her picture down. I wrote a massive rant essay, was about to post, and my internet crashed. I was about to now write another one but I understand that it was unnecessary and probably would have made the thread more serious. All I am saying is this, I wear the hijab for purely spiritual reasons, it's a connection/bond between me and God. Why is it wrong for a hijabi to post her pic online when it is not obligatory on us to cover our whole face? And anyways, this is not a thread for girls solely to "show off their beauty" so why is it wrong for a hijabi to post? Anyways lool I look like a poser knob in these pictures ( for anyone who wants to know, i'm merely wearing lipstick :rollseyes: ) http://i.imgur.com/xopwuYN.jpg http://i.imgur.com/76kMM4f.jpg To balance my knobieness, here's a picture of my baby brother lool.

Spoiler

Masha'allah sister
Original post by itsRochana
If a man feels sexually deprived and needs 'satisfaction',surely it makes more sense to masturbate or hire a prostitute or something,not ****ing rape someone. In fact,the common myth is that rape is about sex and sexual gratification, which is mostly bs

Prostitutes are not always available and may sometimes not be afforded. Masturbation isn't nearly the same as sexual intercourse. It's not a myth, it's true, what would anyone gain from wanting to 'dominate' a woman. It's a sexual crime done for sexual satisfaction. If you aren't male and don't understand how colossal the male libido is, you cannot understand this. I am not justifying a rapist's actions but I am providing reasoning for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophsha
Me and my mum are giggling at this actually:lol:
she sticks to the faith and what it teaches, she totally agrees that the people are the ones who cause the problems. So... Your point?

My point is you are trying to negate the points Islam makes despite claiming to be a Muslim and so are going against your own culture and religion. That's all, your mother should've done a better job if that is truly the case.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Cool story bro.

Why do they still have no self control when women are pretty much covered from head to toe? Are hijabis immune from rape?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You couldn't even muster one counter-argument. Poor excuse of a feminist.
My point is you are trying to negate the points Islam makes despite claiming to be a Muslim and so are going against your own culture and religion. That's all, your mother should've done a better job if that is truly the case.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Her mother must be disappointed. But this is what happens to chicks that lose their virginity aged 14 :smile:
I feel as if this is a wrong time to post a picture of myself as a hijabi after reading some of the comments on this thread and seeing a fellow sister being led to believe that she has to take her picture down. I wrote a massive rant essay, was about to post, and my internet crashed. I was about to now write another one but I understand that it was unnecessary and probably would have made the thread more serious. All I am saying is this, I wear the hijab for purely spiritual reasons, it's a connection/bond between me and God. Why is it wrong for a hijabi to post her pic online when it is not obligatory on us to cover our whole face? And anyways, this is not a thread for girls solely to "show off their beauty" so why is it wrong for a hijabi to post? Anyways lool I look like a poser knob in these pictures ( for anyone who wants to know, i'm merely wearing lipstick :rollseyes: ) http://i.imgur.com/xopwuYN.jpg http://i.imgur.com/76kMM4f.jpg To balance my knobieness, here's a picture of my baby brother lool.

Spoiler

You know I love you :biggrin:
Beauts mashaaA
America has one of the highest levels of rape in the world , whereas Saudi Arabia has the lowest. Why do you think this is?
some disgusting attitudes displayed on this thread.
Original post by TSA
Oh ****. Mans on it tonight.

it must be embarassing for them to have been dealt with a full time thug lol

Spoiler

Your brother is sooooooooo cute :biggrin: I just wanna pull his cheeks lol
Original post by TSR Mustafa
America has one of the highest levels of rape in the world , whereas Saudi Arabia has the lowest. Why do you think this is?

Most definitely because of the clothing.

100%

Posted from TSR Mobile

Every religious has it's flaws, and plus the image is so true.
I'm not going against anything :lol:
My mum is doing a great job :hand:
Original post by Sophsha
Oh man, I can't be bothered.
Being Islamic myself, I'd say the guys are the biggest pervs.
Soznotsoz :mmm:

Lol not true, I know a ton of people and somehow people seem to place an outrageous amount of trust in my. Across a sample size of 200 guys the biggest pervs aren't Muslim and otherwise i would say it follows a normal distribution.
Guys stop arguing please :c

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TSR Mustafa
America has one of the highest reported incidences of rape in the world , whereas Saudi Arabia has the lowest. Why do you think this is?

Fixed your post for you.

Don't make the same mistake next time, k?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest