The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by de frescoco
I feel as if this is a wrong time to post a picture of myself as a hijabi after reading some of the comments on this thread and seeing a fellow sister being led to believe that she has to take her picture down. I wrote a massive rant essay, was about to post, and my internet crashed. I was about to now write another one but I understand that it was unnecessary and probably would have made the thread more serious. All I am saying is this, I wear the hijab for purely spiritual reasons, it's a connection/bond between me and God. Why is it wrong for a hijabi to post her pic online when it is not obligatory on us to cover our whole face? And anyways, this is not a thread for girls solely to "show off their beauty" so why is it wrong for a hijabi to post? Anyways lool I look like a poser knob in these pictures ( for anyone who wants to know, i'm merely wearing lipstick :rollseyes: ) http://i.imgur.com/xopwuYN.jpg http://i.imgur.com/76kMM4f.jpg To balance my knobieness, here's a picture of my baby brother lool.

Spoiler

Beautiful, mashallah. Eyebrow game 10/10.
Me too, I literally cannot believe these people on TSR. I was about to rant but thought better of it as she didnt + topic of thread.. Disgusting.

Your baby brother is sooooo adorable :colondollar:
Wow
Original post by SallyTheKid

Camel jockey is that you
Original post by Sophsha
Every religious has it's flaws, and plus the image is so true.
I'm not going against anything :lol:
My mum is doing a great job :hand:

She's probably like you.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Fixed your post for you.

Don't make the same mistake next time, k?

Posted from TSR Mobile

So what's your reply , to my previous comment?
Original post by Biryani007
You know I love you :biggrin:
Beauts mashaaA

Why did you remove your pic ? Is it because you could not deal with the hate?

I dont normally side with muslims but I've got some friends who wear Hijaabs and they are great and strong women. Yes some people treat them differently but they rise above the hate which gives me a lot of courage :smile:

so my advice to you would be to not care too much what people think. :smile:
Original post by Tai Ga
some disgusting attitudes displayed on this thread.

IKR

Quite sad really
Original post by simran1996

I dont normally side with muslims but I've got some friends who wear Hijaabs and they are great and strong women. Yes some people treat them differently but they rise above the hate which gives me a lot of courage :smile:

WHich pert of india u frm
Actually , were all muslims except eva , so lets stop fighting amongst ourselves.

I dont normally side with muslims but I've got some friends who wear Hijaab:smile:

Your Islamophobia comes out strong I've noticed. Hope you enjoy your forced marriage btw. Lol talking about us negatively

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Makaveli_The_Don
She's probably like you.

You mean I'm like her?
:colonhash:
WHich pert of india u frm

Are you Indian?

Family is from Mumbai :smile:
Original post by SophiaLDN
Beautiful, mashallah. Eyebrow game 10/10.
Me too, I literally cannot believe these people on TSR. I was about to rant but thought better of it as she didnt + topic of thread.. Disgusting.

Your baby brother is sooooo adorable :colondollar:

Pedo alert:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because I couldn't be bothered with all of this...
Don't worry, I'm usually not bothered at all but I'm not so well right now and just didn't have the energy to deal with any more of this. I didn't know this would come out of posting a picture...
Original post by Sophsha
You mean I'm like her?
:colonhash:

So you're calling her a sket? That is not NICE!

Are you Indian?

Family is from Mumbai :smile:

yeah im from delhi b
Original post by TSR Mustafa
So what's your reply , to my previous comment?

Women are far more encouraged to report rapes in western countries. In Saudi Arabia, some of them are punished for it.

Go figures.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Please stop guys. I'm sorry for starting all of this mods :redface:
So you're calling her a sket? That is not NICE!

yeah im from delhi b
why u so stupid
:rolleyes:
Original post by Reptilian
Prostitutes are not always available and may sometimes not be afforded. Masturbation isn't nearly the same as sexual intercourse. It's not a myth, it's true, what would anyone gain from wanting to 'dominate' a woman. It's a sexual crime done for sexual satisfaction. If you aren't male and don't understand how colossal the male libido is, you cannot understand this. I am not justifying a rapist's actions but I am providing reasoning for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well your reasoning is crap. http://www.d.umn.edu/cla/faculty/jhamlin/3925/myths.html

http://www.newsweek.com/mind-rapist-206786
This thread has been some good pre-sehri entertainment.

Latest