The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reptilian
I'm not even going to bother entertaining this with a response but remember, once you've set out to sexually liberate yourself by offering yourself to every man out there and finally feel free by gaining the right to show your nipples, you'll probably realise that this notion of 'freedom' under radical feminism is nothing but an attempt to turn women into sex objects under the pretence of their freedom.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, this is a response..

Regardless.. let's try and make the thread happy again:

My cousin and I :tongue:.

EDIT: didn't realise the pic was going to come up so large :s-smilie:.
Original post by Biryani007
Erm excuse me! I didn't know people would react like this and I can wear whatever I want! I just posted a bloomin picture!
You can't tell me to stop wearing hijab...eurgh :mad:

Do you wear the head scarf for attention, you've touched a nerve with me Hun! Why do you pretend to be all innocent when posting a photo we know what your intentions were. You're so annoying.... Please! Post a picture like me and you'll feel free, you say you've never been asked out by boys, well it's because of your headscarf babe. I get a lot of attention because I don't wear a bag on my head! Try posting a pic like me and you'll realize what freedom means...

sorry but you're really annoying me, pretending to be all innocent :frown:
Original post by Reptilian
I'm not even going to bother entertaining this with a response but remember, once you've set out to sexually liberate yourself by offering yourself to every man out there and finally feel free by gaining the right to show your nipples, you'll probably realise that this notion of 'freedom' under radical feminism is nothing but an attempt to turn women into sex objects under the pretence of their freedom.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Amen brother

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Pm me a pic without the hijab

Posted from TSR Mobile

she prob will as well
Original post by ILovePancakes
Hi, this is a response..

:dice:
Original post by simran1996
Do you wear the head scarf for attention, you've touched a nerve with me Hun! Why do you pretend to be all innocent when posting a photo we know what your intentions were. You're so annoying.... Please! Post a picture like me and you'll feel free, you say you've never been asked out by boys, well it's because of your headscarf babe. I get a lot of attention because I don't wear a bag on my head! Try posting a pic like me and you'll realize what freedom means...

Lol who do you think you are? So she posted a pic.. get over yourself. Why do you care so much? Haha at 'intentions'. As if she posted it with the intention of shagging the guys on here.. just no. Freedom means doing what you want - having opportunities and making yourself happy. Not having to deal with nasty bitches like you on the internet.

I'm not pretending to be innocent...
What's your problem? :redface:
Guys please stop :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, this is a response..

You're beautiful and your cousin is too cute! :biggrin:
Original post by de frescoco
I feel as if this is a wrong time to post a picture of myself as a hijabi after reading some of the comments on this thread and seeing a fellow sister being led to believe that she has to take her picture down. I wrote a massive rant essay, was about to post, and my internet crashed. I was about to now write another one but I understand that it was unnecessary and probably would have made the thread more serious. All I am saying is this, IK wear the hijab for purely spiritual reasons, it's a connection/bond between me and God. Why is it wrong for a hijabi to post her pic online when it is not obligatory on us to cover our whole face? And anyways, this is not a thread for girls solely to "show off their beauty" so why is it wrong for a hijabi to post? Anyways lool I look like a poser knob in these pictures. ( for anyone who wants to know, i'm merely wearing lipstick :rollseyes: ) To balance my knobieness, here's a picture of my baby brother lool.

Spoiler

(Think i'm attaching wrong haha, could someone attach properly for me please?)

This will cause fitna
You're beautiful and your cousin is too cute! :biggrin:

Haha, aww thanks :hugs:!
Hi, this is a response..

Service resumed. Thank you! :biggrin:

Sweet pic:smile:

EDIT: I hope you've introduced her to pancakes and nutella:tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Haha, aww thanks :hugs:!

No problemo :ahee:

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Hijab wearing society, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Hijab wearing raids, and I have over 300 confirmed Hijabs. I am trained in wearing Hijabs and I’m the top Hijab wearer in the entire Muslim Hijab forces.
I'm not pretending to be innocent...
What's your problem? :redface:

See? Is it so hard? Got no scarf on and oh look! No rapists in sight...
This is how confident, free women post. Not attention seeking people like you. Oh look at me in my scarf, I say no to boys but I'll seek attention none the less. Sort out your life.
Original post by LostGear
Service resumed. Thank you! :biggrin:

Sweet pic:smile:

EDIT: I hope you've introduced her to pancakes and nutella:tongue:

It doesn't seem that way unfortunately.. but I tried :tongue:.

Of course :wink:!
Look, this is what you've caused. You posted a picture which was so bad that it started all this discussion which ruined the thread. Your picture was so bad anyways, people on here should post without a headscarf, like I did yesterday. At least that would keep religion away from this thread. You're one of them girls who is probably so insecure about what you lookslike, you should take heed from me. I am a free beautiful women who does not need to wear a scarf on the head to keep men away. You should really PM me, I can teach you how to be pretty and free and leave that thing which you call religion.

Sheesh :mad:

What a sad little reptile you are...

This is how confident, free women post. Not attention seeking people like you. Oh look at me in my scarf, I say no to boys but I'll seek attention none the less. Sort out your life.

"Free women"
it's her choice to post whatever picture she wants, she doesn't have to take off a hijab if she doesn't want to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're sooo pretty!
I'll try to sort out my life :smile:

Im a dog and wear hijaab your point is irrelevant.
It doesn't seem that way unfortunately.. but I tried :tongue:.

Of course :wink:!

Part service is better than no service at all:lol:

She'd be forever grateful! :biggrin:

Are you still eating pancakes? :tongue:

Latest