The Student Room Group

Regretting making out with a stranger

Scroll to see replies

Its your own fault, I'm being DTE here - you don't deserve sympathy that's what you get for being an extrovert and doing all that. Is that all of the truth OP?
Original post by james1211
Why was it stupid?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because I continued to make out with him when I didn't even want to.
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
Its your own fault, I'm being DTE here - you don't deserve sympathy that's what you get for being an extrovert and doing all that. Is that all of the truth OP?

I'm certainly not an extrovert. That was my first time drinking alcohol and the only other guy I've kissed was a long term boyfriend. That boyfriend dumped me not long ago so I think I just wanted to feel wanted by someone...maybe why I did it. I'm not that kind of person usually; I'm very shy
Even the nice wholesome girls can't resist if they've had alcohol.
Original post by Astronomy Nerd
I'm certainly not an extrovert. That was my first time drinking alcohol and the only other guy I've kissed was a long term boyfriend. That boyfriend dumped me not long ago so I think I just wanted to feel wanted by someone...maybe why I did it. I'm not that kind of person usually; I'm very shy

Forget about hindsight, did you enjoy it whilst it happened? If so thats all that matters.

So extrovert, why would you put your tongue in a stranger's throat, could get herpes... - was it worth it?
What and where is this club? :colone:
Original post by Apocrypha
Forget about hindsight, did you enjoy it whilst it happened? If so thats all that matters.

Not at all. Like I said, he was truly awful at kissing. I kinda feel sick just thinking about it.
Not at all. Like I said, he was truly awful at kissing. I kinda feel sick just thinking about it.

Hahahaha this is something that id laugh about with friends rather than regretting it, you say you dont drink alcohol alot.. Well you regret many things when you wake up the next day :P
So extrovert, why would you put your tongue in a stranger's throat, could get herpes... - was it worth it?

Why does everyone on this website seem to be rude? There's really no need for you to be rude to me. And for the record I kept my tongue to myself.
Reply 30
Why does everyone on this website seem to be rude? There's really no need for you to be rude to me. And for the record I kept my tongue to myself.

Look you clearly enjoyed it otherwise you'd have stopped, don't be so prudish. As this is a student website most of us are well versed in drunken kisses. You will get over it and you should, because you sound sexually repressed. Are you a Muslim?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Get over it and move on. Learn from it. Least you didn't have sex with him. Can't imagine how you would react had. :lol:
I've kissed a fair few people and thought 'why?!' immediately after. It's natural.

What do you want me to say?

Your parents must be so proud of you for kissing a random person.

How I my supposed to know that?

Its a student forum, not make out with strangers forum - yahooanswers.com

You are the one that played tongue-chase with a stranger not moi.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by james1211
Look you clearly enjoyed it otherwise you'd have stopped, don't be so prudish. As this is a student website most of us are well versed in drunken kisses. You will get over it and you should, because you sound sexually repressed. Are you a Muslim?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you say so, you clearly know me better than I know myself, yep. I'm not sexually repressed or a Muslim. Bloody hell.

Well boo hoo, I'm so sorry your feelings are hurt - princess, you are the one that played tongue-chase with a stranger not moi.

Pretty sure the majority of the population have done it at least once in their life. I came here for empathy, for people to share similar stories, so kindly piss off before I report you.
Get over it. It was probably because you got a bit carried away with the whole clubbing experience. First time I went clubbing I did the same, although I didn't find him really unattractive, but he wasn't my type. It doesn't mean anything, just forget about it.

FYI, the majority of us do it at some point, all my friends have. It's not a big deal :smile: Pretty sure you'll be over it by the afternoon anyway! I often wake up after a night out with that horrible feeling of 'what did I do last niight', but an hour later it's all a distant memory.
(edited 9 years ago)
Pretty sure the majority of the population have done it at least once in their life. I came here for empathy, for people to share similar stories, so kindly piss off before I report you.

Nothing similar about it ANerd. You are going off hunches not assertions nor statistics.

You seem mad too.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Some guys take advantage of girls in clubs/bars because the girls are drunk. The only thing you could get is TB but that needs prolonged contact with the person (like 5 or more years) so you are fine
Just try to be more careful when you go clubbing and dont let guys lead you on to have ONS if that aint you cuppa tea.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Because they were both drunk

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol nothing like a bit of misandry at the breakfast table :rolleyes:

Explain to me, if a girl is too drunk to consent and a guy is too drunk to realise that the girl is too drunk to consent, then who is taking advantage?

A: Both of them I suppose, but neither should be prosecuted

You are the one that played tongue-chase with a stranger not moi.

Grow up, prude.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending