The Student Room Group

Regretting making out with a stranger

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
So extrovert, why would you put your tongue in a stranger's throat, could get herpes... - was it worth it?

^^^ You sound like a bundle of fun. P****.
Original post by orange crush
Lol nothing like a bit of misandry at the breakfast table :rolleyes:

Explain to me, if a girl is too drunk to consent and a guy is too drunk to realise that the girl is too drunk to consent, then who is taking advantage?

A: Both of them I suppose, but neither should be prosecuted

yep
Original post by toonervoustotalk
yep

There's a huge difference between a drunken encounter and a sober guy taking advantage of a drunk girl.
Lol nothing like a bit of misandry at the breakfast table :rolleyes:

Explain to me, if a girl is too drunk to consent and a guy is too drunk to realise that the girl is too drunk to consent, then who is taking advantage?

A: Both of them I suppose, but neither should be prosecuted

Agreed. But from my experiences, some guys in clubs do think they can get away with being overly touchy just because the girl is drunk.
Original post by TolerantBeing
Grow up, prude.

No surprise seeing the colour of that symbol next to your username.

I'm 5ft 11, maybe you need to - no?
(edited 9 years ago)
There's a huge difference between a drunken encounter and a sober guy taking advantage of a drunk girl.

i know but they both end up in ONS most of the time and regret the day after
Original post by Astronomy Nerd
It's not about him being ugly or good looking, I just wasn't attracted to him so I feel weird about it. Ashamed.

I don't get it , if your not attracted to him was he physically unappealing or wot.

You don't need to feel ashamed , its not like you had a ONS without a condom or something.

I think this is some kind of self conscious fear that you betrayed your standards by making out with an ugly guy.
^^^ You sound like a bundle of fun. P****.

Read my info section, I have no idea what the P and asterisks are referring too..
No surprise seeing the colour of that symbol next to your username.

I'm 5ft 11, maybe you need to - no?

Spoiler

Lol.

Your talking on this like your an expert on the stuff , you probably haven't even been in a club in your life / had a ONS . Girls are just as much eager as guys in most cases .
Agreed. But from my experiences, some guys in clubs do think they can get away with being overly touchy just because the girl is drunk.

No doubt, but I'd imagine most of this is because the guy is also drunk and hence more forward. A lot of guys I know get hammered on purpose because it gives them dutch courage and removes accusations of taking advantage.

It doesn't really matter if they "regret" it to be honest.
Original post by blueskyblue
Your talking on this like your an expert on the stuff , you probably haven't even been in a club in your life / had a ONS . Girls are just as much eager as guys in most cases .

true i havent ever been to a club/bar or had a ONS
I don't get it , if your not attracted to him was he physically unappealing or wot.

You don't need to feel ashamed , its not like you had a ONS without a condom or something.

I think this is some kind of self conscious fear that you betrayed your standards by making out with an ugly guy.

That's a very naive way of thinking. You must be quite young and unfamiliar with this kind of thing to think that one can only be un-attracted to ugly people. Who finds every good looking person attractive?
(edited 9 years ago)
It's really not a biggie.
true i havent ever been to a club/bar or had a ONS

Oh you should try it, it's great :tongue: (maybe not the ONS)

Read my info section, I have no idea what the P and asterisks are referring too..

It was a vernacular.

Anyway I'm not wasting any more time on you because you're clearly just a sad man who's covering up the fact that you're going to die alone or in your mum's basement. Seriously just live a little, you will enjoy it.

I wouldn't call him ugly, just...I don't know, just really not my type.
That's a very naive way of thinking. You must be quite young and unfamiliar with this kind of thing to think that one can only be not attracted to ugly people. Who finds every good looking person attractive?[/QUOTE]

Yes , but its usually because of other traits , traits which your not likely to find in a club for that matter.

In a club looks is pretty much all that matters .

Well I agree looks are subjective but there are certain cases were though a good looking person may not be 10/10 they are still more attractive than your standard ugly person.

OP doesn't seem to know what she's talking about.
Oh you should try it, it's great :tongue: (maybe not the ONS)

il might go only if i have coke and other fizzy drinks
Original post by Astronomy Nerd
I wouldn't call him ugly, just...I don't know, just really not my type.

So he wasn't a 10/10 with gosling aesthetics and green eyes.

I don't get this type **** , people think they can go out with a shopping list lol.

With me its either your attractive or your not , I don't have a predetermined set of prerequisites for attraction because that's stupid and quite artificial .

That's a very naive way of thinking. You must be quite young and unfamiliar with this kind of thing to think that one can only be not attracted to ugly people. Who finds every good looking person attractive?[/QUOTE]

Yes , but its usually because of other traits , traits which your not likely to find in a club for that matter.

In a club looks is pretty much all that matters .

Well I agree looks are subjective but there are certain cases were though a good looking person may not be 10/10 they are still more attractive than your standard ugly person.

OP doesn't seem to know what she's talking about.

OP knows what she's talking about, thank you. The person you quoted has it right: Everybody has different tastes and someone I find attractive may not be attractive to you or someone else.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending