The Student Room Group

Is 50 cent the best rapper ever

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HayleyChuu
You can have your opinion. :colondollar: I ain't lolin at you pal cos you think J Cole has better flow.

Your opinion is wrong. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CallMeJay
Your opinion is wrong. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

J. Cole > Tyga

Posted from TSR Mobile

You understand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZSHNZ
It's a pop song. Yes, it's a good song but not one for actual 50 Cent fans.

Posted from TSR Mobile

because liking that song means you're not a real fan?:rolleyes:
Original post by Joshale
because liking that song means you're not a real fan?:rolleyes:

I never said that. I also like that song. But it isn't a song you mention when trying to support that 50 is the best rapper ever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You understand.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They shouldn't be in the same sentence together imo. Have you heard Cole's verse on My ***** Just Made Bail?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZSHNZ
They shouldn't be in the same sentence together imo. Have you heard Cole's verse on My ***** Just Made Bail?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course I have. He killed it (as usual). Went harder than Bas on his own song lool. The flow is unmatchable.

He's got another killer verse on Black Grammys

It's a pity he doesn't get much recognition as he should. Meanwhile people are comparing Tyga to J Cole, lmao. I personally think he is the best rapper today; he's just a lyrical genius (college degrees help rapping lool)with the best flow to date imo.

- I highly recommend that you listen to revenge of the dreamers by J Cole

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Of course I have. He killed it (as usual). Went harder than Bas on his own song lool. The flow is unmatchable.

He's got another killer verse on Black Grammys

It's a pity he doesn't get much recognition as he should. Meanwhile people are comparing Tyga to J Cole, lmao. I personally think he is the best rapper today; he's just a lyrical genius (college degrees help rapping lool)with the best flow to date imo.

- I highly recommend that you listen to revenge of the dreamers by J Cole

Posted from TSR Mobile

Believe it or not, I've heard every single song he has released. One of my favourites is definitely his verse on Cold Blood with Yo Gotti, didn't think I'd like it, but it's really good, you heard that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZSHNZ
Believe it or not, I've heard every single song he has released. One of my favourites is definitely his verse on Cold Blood with Yo Gotti, didn't think I'd like it, but it's really good, you heard that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah the story telling draws you in as well as his simple, yet powerful opening lines "here's a voice for the voiceless, my words like multiple choice to the choice-less."

There's another I'm quite fond of which in a way fires shots at the government lol and their lust for power

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah the story telling draws you in as well as his simple, yet powerful opening lines "here's a voice for the voiceless, my words like multiple choice to the choice-less."

There's another I'm quite fond of which in a way fires shots at the government lol and their lust for power

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, he has so much variety though.

He can make songs like Crooked Smile to Forbidden Fruit to Bring Em' In to Kenny Lofton to 3 Wishes. The list goes on and on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZSHNZ
Yeah, he has so much variety though.

He can make songs like Crooked Smile to Forbidden Fruit to Bring Em' In to Kenny Lofton to 3 Wishes. The list goes on and on

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep. He's humble too from what I've seen. He doesn't strive for love of others, he just does his own thing and raps about real scenarios that come to his mind.

Disgusts me when people come up with things like kid ink is the best rapper or lol Wayne

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Yep. He's humble too from what I've seen. He doesn't strive for love of others, he just does his own thing and raps about real scenarios that come to his mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah, very humble. The song Let Nas Down is probably one of his best. Despite being highly rated by a lot of people, I still think he should be above Kendrick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZSHNZ
Oh yeah, very humble. The song Let Nas Down is probably one of his best. Despite being highly rated by a lot of people, I still think he should be above Kendrick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're both good rappers, best in this fight for the top actually. But I do believe Cole is better than Kendrick. You just don't get tired of Coles music, it moves you in a way if you can understand it. Kendrick's music can bore me if it's on repeat and quite frankly I just don't think he's as good lyrically.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They're both good rappers, best in this fight for the top actually. But I do believe Cole is better than Kendrick. You just don't get tired of Coles music, it moves you in a way if you can understand it. Kendrick's music can bore me if it's on repeat and quite frankly I just don't think he's as good lyrically.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got bored of both after 10 minutes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who's good for you then?
Original post by ZSHNZ
Who's good for you then?

Well Eminem is the best I've heard, but also there is hoodie Allen and Mac lethal (he's more the speed element). Might sound stupid but I like rappers delight as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 177
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

What about Pusha T?
He had one of the best albums last year (from site ratings that is) and I actually enjoy listening to him more than most rappers, kendrick included.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheVth
What about Pusha T?
He had one of the best albums last year (from site ratings that is) and I actually enjoy listening to him more than most rappers, kendrick included.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never heard pusha t

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 179
Original post by Andy98
Never heard pusha t

Posted from TSR Mobile

Signed under Good Music :P
I recommend checking his music if/when you have the time. You might enjoy it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest